Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Valkyrie explained who they were looking:

Valkyrie: "We're looking for my kawii kitty pal, Meowkie, you seen her?"

Xandra: "I really wish you stop using those words and acronyms, ever since you went the future you can't stop."

Xandra: "SMH, Xandra, SMH."

"She's probably in her new home." Sonic says. "I'll take you to her."

The hedgehog signals the two heroes of Marvel Land to come with him.

Mewkie answered the door:

Mewkie: "Hello, who is this?"

Valkyrie: "... Wow, you look kinda different, Meow Pal, did you dye your fur or something?"

Mewkie: "... Excuse me but you must be confusing me for my mother, let me go get her."

Valkyrie: "... MOTHER?! HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN GONE?!"

"Well, we kinda messed around with the future as well, Valkyrie..." Sonic explains. "Mewkie's from the future."

"No, we don't know the father."

Valkyrie and Meowkie met each other again:

Valkyrie: "Meow pal!'

Meowkie: "Val pal!"

Valkyrie: "I'm afraid I can't stick around for long, but I'm going to need your help."

Mewkie: "Who is this person, mother?"

Valkyrie: "I'm Valkyrie! Your mom's best friend!"

Mewkie: "I remember reading about you ... but I thought you were just a myth."

Valkyrie: "I'm no myth, I'm a legend!"

"Cut to the chase, why do you need us Val?" Sonic asks.

"I suppose it's something involving timestreams and dimension travel. I'm good with that sort of thing." The Doctor says with a chuckle.

"ALL of us are, we deal with it on a daily basis." Tails says back.

"Golly, some of us are literal today." The Doctor replies.

Valkyrie explained:

Valkyrie: "You see, a portal appeared and went through it, you probably don't know this, but I do intermissional adventures all the time."

Xandra : "And she tends to get me involved in these kind of things, by force."

Valkyrie: "Xandra, man, you're making look bad!"

"Your multiverse uses the Time Vortex to travel through space and time, that's how we stumbled across each other. The strange thing is, it was gonna lead you to a rather dangerous point in time. EVEN more dangerous considering that Disciples can exist in one period in time... long story, hard to explain. So whoever's doing this to you wants you constantly in peril, and believe me, this place is always in peril." The Doctor explains.

Valkyrie thought of something:

Valkyrie: "This must be the work of that O ... O ... something that starts with O Organization and that werefox again!"

Xandra: "Well, if it's them, chances are we aren't staying here ... or anywhere for that matter."

Meowkie: "... Boss, did you really need my help or did you just want to see me again?"

Valkyrie: "... Yes."

"...Did you say werefox?" Tails asked, confused.

The Doctor snaps his fingers. "Right then, to the TARDIS! I'll bet we'll stop this threat and be back before supper, eh?"

"Let's rock and roll, ladies and gentlemen!" Sonic orders.

Meowkie gathered the rest of the village:

Valkyrie: "Hmm, what happened to you, Serena? Do you age backwards or something?"

Meowkie: "Serena isn't here anymore, boss, this is Dreamy."

Dreamy: "So, I guess I have to thank you, if you haven't found this village, Serena wouldn't exist and I wouldn't exist."

"Hello! Big evil threat coming for you! We don't have all day, come on!" The Eleventh Doctor says.

"Eleven? Where did you come from?" Sonic asks.

"You know, through the TARDIS. Ten kinda left to get some reinforcements just in case we need more help. I hope not, but just in case." The younger-looking Doctor says.

Xandra pointed the way:

Xandra: "Our first visit should be Shibuya, Tokyo, that's where their base of operations are."

Sweetie Belle: "Ooh, so we're going to Japan? I always wanted to take a vacation over there!"

Rarity: "Not right now, sister, we got business to take care of."

Punchy: "What continent is our village on anyways? I forgot."

Rosie: "The continent of ... continent?"

"Alright, everyone in, next stop... Japan!" The Doctor was almost about to flip the switch to commence materilization but turned around.

"For clarification, what time will we be heading? I don't want to go to modern Japan only to realize we have to go to FEUDAL Japan."

Valkyrie answered the question:

Valkyrie: "It's most likely modern day Japan, but they do have bases in the past and future."

Meowkie: "Val, how come you didn't tell me you did this kinda stuff?"

Valkyrie: "None of it happened till I got stuck in the past."

"How about we go to the past and beat up those guys, so you guys can never deal with them in the future?" A voice says, as a green hedgehog walks into the TARDIS.

"Scourge!" Sonic yells, getting out his sword.

"Cool it, Uncle. I'm not here to kill any of you. You earned my respect right now, after you finally smartened up and killed Lotso." Scourge replies.

Xandra tried to explain why that wouldn't work:

Xandra: "These people only exist in the present, actually, they just went to the past just to screw with things."

Meowkie: "What about the future? Are they still around, Mewkie?"

Mewkie: "This is the first time I heard of them." 

"So they can only exist in one period of time?" Sonic asks. "So it's just like Disciples."

"Modern Japan it is!" The Doctor says.

"Just hurry up so I can shoot their damn brains out." Scourge says, grimly.

Valkyrie thought of something to mention:

Valkyrie: "Oh, yeah, one more thing, if these are who I think they are, then they have been killed before ... and they returned from the dead."

Punchy: "So, we're dealing with zombies?"

Xandra: "I wish, I know a zombie, she is really nice."

"I'll join you guys. It looks like it would be fun." Out of nowhere Amane has appeared.

amane%204_zpsdqt27gj2.png

"I'd figured you'd need my help to blend in a little." Amane chuckled as he jumped into the TARDIS. "Oh I brought some more help too by the way." Yuya arrived on his D-Wheel. "I guess you guys need help so I'll help out as much as I can."

"Zombies, schmobies. I'll just light them on fire and have them rot." Scourge says.

"Well, aren't you just a ray of sunshine." The Doctor replies to that dark comment.

"That's my artifical son.... unfortunately." Tails brings up.

Xandra got annoyed:

Xandra: "Did anyone listen to what Val said? Even if we kill them, they might come back ... also can we kick the psycho off the team? He gives me the creeps."

Rosie: "Hmm, if we can't stop them from coming back, we got to convince them to stop doing this."

Punchy: "Hmm, maybe Tails can reason with them? They're both foxes, after all."

"I think reasoning sounds like a good option." The Doctor says.

"I think reasoning sounds like a horrible option. Seriously, when has that ever worked?!" Scourge yells. "I'll find some way to destroy them. I'll let no villains live once I'm through with them!"

amane%2013_zpsjghobo3g.png

"I don't see why they wouldn't listen to reason. I'm sure that they're pleasant to chat to." Yuya thought to himself, "finally a conflict that doesn't need to resort to violence. I think we can win them over."

"Don't be surprised if it doesn't work." Scourge says.

Sonic slams his hand on the TARDIS console. "It's worth a shot. If you don't like it, get out of this damn box!"

"Tsk. I thought you changed for the better, uncle." Scourge scolds.