Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

"Can I kill her now? BOTH of them?" Scourge asks, pointing his machine gun hands at both of them.

"No, no, no, no! Give me that gun-hand!" Sonic tries to pull the gun away from Scourge's left hand while Tails struggles with the right.

"I'm sick with your damn pacifist crap! Why can't you do anything right for once?!" Scourge yells.

Saya teleported out of there:

Saya: "Even if you were to kill me, I have numerous backup bodies, you'll die from exhaustion before you even have 1% chance of offing me for good."

Dark Valkyrie: "Um, hello, do you want to get yourself killed? Killing me will cause a time paradox.  Whatever I'm out of here."

Suddenly, someone burrow through the floor:

Dig Dug: "You there! You are going to detention for ruining my hallway!"

"Blame the green guy!" The Doctor says, signalling everyone to go back into the TARDIS.

"Oh, sure, blame me. You know, I'm the only true hero here!" Scourge says.

"Yeah, you think that mister kill-a-lot." Sonic replies.

Everyone went back to Forest Crossing:

Valkyrie: "So, I guess I'm a resident till this spell gets undone."

Xandra: "I'm staying with you! ... Besides, there is no telling if Saya or Dark Valkyrie will ever come back."

Meanwhile:

Saya: "Hey, how about working for me? We could be quite the pair."

Dark Valkyrie: "My only wish is to be able to take back the Wish Seed's power."

Saya: "That could be arranged."

"Well, that adventure was... quick." Sonic says, stretching. "Now I just hope we don't run into an villains for a while.

Tails yawns. "Tell me about it."

The Doctor just walks into the TARDIS. "Well, I'm off. You know me, the wanderer that never stays. Bye, now!" The TARDIS then disappears.

A week has passed, and Sonic and Tails emerged from a portal to visit the others once again, investigating paranormal activity.

"Hmmm, things have been rather strange around this town..." Tails scans the area with his DEUS. "There has been reports of unusual behaviour throughout this entire village!"

"So you're saying there's ghosts here?" Sonic says.

"Most likely. But if there's ghosts influencing villager behaivour, there's only one thing to blame: Yo-Kai." Tails explains. "As Disciples, we can see them clearly, but these guys are really sneaky."

"If you want a ghost, you'll have to think like a ghost!" A voice says, as a ghostly Ninja emerges from a rift.

Valkyrie was chilling at Rarity's shop:

Valkyrie: "So, this place becomes Foster Home For Those Who Cross Dimensions eventually? Huh."

Rarity: "... Sigh, I feel kinda sad, everyone is buying my clothes but only the most tacky ones."

Valkyrie: "Maybe this village just got no style or grace."

Yuya was driving around the village in D-Wheel as usual. "I've gotten used to these controls on manual. Maybe I'll be able to try some tricks soon. That will be a real crowd pleaser." Suddenly the D-Wheel started to go out of control and it knocked Yuya off it. It then drove off on its own. "That was strange. I didn't switch on the autopilot." Unbeknownst to Yuya however, overhead is a duelist with a menacing stare waiting to make his move like a hawk.

Angered_Shun_in_episode_24_zpsjeoxcffe.j

"I've enlisted Cole to assist in my investigations." Tails says.

"Yup! I'm ready to rock! The rest of my team might show up, after they deal with some sort of Skullkin invasion on Cybertron... long story." Cole then stops and looks around. "Hm, looks like I already sense one! Follow me!"

Amane was wandering around the village.

amane%204_zpsdqt27gj2.png

"Its a shame that I didn't really contribute much to that last adventure but at least I got my screentime." Suddenly Yuya's D-Wheel zooms by. "Huh? What an unusual sight!" He then looked around the village. "Hm. Something is certainty going on but it doesn't really involve me."

Meanwhile, BFZ was busy gardening as usual at her house. By gardening, I mean picking the fresh Healing Fruits.

"That's weird..." BFZ said plucking the fruits. "they never grow this fast! and with all the weird stuff happening, could that be why the plants are acting this way?" 

She went to put the fruits in the fridge, unaware that a ghost was watching her.

Cole heads to Rarity's shop, and looks around. "Yup. Defininetly sense a spirit here. The problem is getting it out to show itself."

"Maybe if we have something like a Proton-Pack, a Poltergust...." Tails continued to list ghost-catching technology.

"OR I could use Spinjitzu to pull it to us!" Cole states, forming an idea.

"That works too." Tails says, still thinking of more efficient methods of capture. "...Traptanium, capture through specialized rifts..."

After searching for his D-Wheel for a while Yuya gave up the search. "I wonder what's going on here? There's something wrong in the village but I don't know what." Suddenly some one jumped down from overhead. "You..." "Kurosaki!?"

Full_view_Shun-2_zpsa4bjelsi.png

"I'll make you pay for letting Academia do what they want! Duel me!"

Before Cole was about to use Spinjitzu to reveal the Yo-Kai, he overhears Kurosaki.

"Wait a minute, what's going on now?" The Black Ninja points to the two duelists.

"Time for a children's card game, guys. Get comfy." A voice says sarcastically.

Cole turns around to see a Blue Ninja. "Jay! You're here!"

Shun and Yuya activated their duel disks and prepared to duel. "Duel!" they both shout. "My turn!" Kurosaki made the first move. "I summon Raid Raptor - Vanishing Lanius!"

RaidraptorVanishingLanius-JP-Anime-AV-NC

"I activate Vanishing Lanius' effect! It lets me summon another Raid Raptor - Vanishing Lanius. I set one card. I end my turn." "Kurosaki is serious" Yuya thought to himself, "I wonder what happened to him." Yuya drew his card and set his Pendulum scales.

images-i80680bqtjpm_zpstlceshbm.gif

"Pendulum Summon!"

tumblr_n648abzxiJ1rk6gcho2_r1_500_zpsi2a

"Appear! Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon! Performapal Silver Claw!" Yuya then thought of his next move. "I next Fuse my Odd-Eyes with Silver Claw!" The two monsters fused together into a bright light. "Fusion Summon!"

tumblr_nd3qeidzi41qhvucpo6_r1_500_zps7qt

Appear! Beast-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!" Shun seemed displeased with Yuya's play. "Fusion!? I knew you were in league with Academia!" Kurosaki's fist shook with anger.

"Academia? Sounds like Macadamia, now I'm hungry... heh heh." Jay says, observing the colorful summon show.

Another voice comes from behind the two Ninja. "Academia is a dueling academy that focus on the concept of fusion. From my research and data-searchings, this idea of fusion can cause some disasterous consequences to the Multiverse as we know it."

"Zane! Look, our little Nindroid is here!" Jay announces.

Rosie was in her home feeling down:

Rosie : "I'm okay, I'm okay, don't worry about me."

Punchy: "Rosie, you look sick, your eyes are holes, let's get you to the hospital ... wait, do we have a hospital?"

Sweetie Belle: "Note to self: Make hospital."

Cole stands up. "You guys go and watch the light show, I'm gonna investigate this Yo-Kai."

"I will be happy to be of use. Allow me to accompany you." Zane says, following his ghostly companion with Sonic tagging along. As the three enter the shop, they see Rarity not acting like herself.

"Did... you get a redesign or something, Rarity?" Sonic asks.

Rarity acted real aggressive:

Rarity: "HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, STRONGER!"

Valkyrie: "Is she usually covered in flames? How has this place not burn down yet?"

Rarity: "I HOLD IT UP TOGETHER WITH PURE WILL!"

"I'm not with Academia! I'm try to stop them too!" Yuya was trying to protest his case to Kurosaki. "Then prove it with this duel!" Yuya ordered Beast-Eyes to attack one of the Vanishing Lanius. "I activate my Trap Card, Raid Raptor - Readiness. My Raid Raptors cannot be destroyed by battle this turn." Shun merely shrugged the damage given to him. "I end my turn."

"My turn!" Kurosaki drew his card and prepared to unleash a powerful counter attack. "I summon my 3rd Vanishing Lanius!" "Oh no! He's going to summon that?" Yuya thought to himself. "I overlay my 3 Vanishing Lanius"

"Xyz Summon! Come forth! Raid Raptor - Rise Falcon!" The summoning of Rise Falcon sent shockwaves around the area. "Next I play Rank-Up Magic: Skip Force! I can Rank Up my Rise Falcon into a Xyz Raid Raptor monster that's 2 Ranks higher."

"Rank up! Xyz Change! Rank 6 Raid Raptor - Revolution Falcon!" Kurosaki then pointed at Yuya. "Revolution Falcon attacks Beast-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!" The Falcon dives into the air, preparing to attack. "Revolutionary Air Raid!" The falcon then carpet bombed the area, destroying Beast-Eyes and heavily damaging the area. "This isn't dueling..." Yuya seemed hurt by the Falcon's attack.

"It's worse than I thought! Several Yo-Kai have enspirited her!" Cole declared, sensing the presence of multiple spirits.

"Ninjaaaago!" Cole and Zane began to spin around and around until they became swirling tornadoes of elemental energy. The pull of the air was so strong, it managed to pull 3 Yo-Kai into their tornadoes.

After the Ninja stopped spinning, they observed their captured Yo-Kai. "Heh. And Tails wanted to use Traptanium." Cole says.

Calamity and Star wandered in out of the forest. Calamity scratched her ear. "Ugh, do you have to be so loud? You woke me up, and-" She stopped talking and raised her eyebrows. "What in the world happened here?"

But before she could get an answer, Star tackled her. Calamity screamed. "GET OFF OF ME!"

As Calamity and Star laid down due to the tackle, a Green Ninja looked at them.

"Uhh, what are you two doing?" Asked Lloyd Garmadon. "Who are you two anyway?"

"DOES IT MATTER?! GET HER OFF, HELP, PLEASE, SOMEONE!" Calamity managed to shove Star off of her for a moment and tried to scramble away, but Star just jumped on her again.