Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Lloyd proceeds to grab Star, and shoves her away from Calamity. As she approached again for another tackle, Lloyd summoned an dragon made out of pure energy.

"Stay back! I have a dragon, and I don't wanna use it!" He demands.

Star narrowed her eyes and hissed, but before she could do anything, Calamity hit her over the head with a box. She fell like a sack of potatoes.

Calamity was breathing heavily. She had a wild look in her eye. She looked up. "What? She's- fine, probably, she's been through worse. So..." She paused to take another breath. "What happened here?"

"I wasn't planning on knocking her out!" Lloyd says, sighing. "Anyway, I was notified of paranormal activity so me and my crew came along. Name's Lloyd."

He looks back at Star. "And something tells me that your friend here has been possessed as well. Trust me, I know what it's like to be possessed."

"Uh... Hey. I'm Calamity." Calamity dropped the box at last. "Okay, uh... Is there any way to get her to stop being possessed? Or something? She's kind of my sidekick, so, uh..."

"If I can find the spirit controlling her, perhaps I can negotiate with it to stop whatever it's doing." Lloyd says, looking around the woods. "Show yourself! I'm not her to harm you, I just wanna talk."

After the dust settled, Yuya managed to get back up after Kurosaki's savage attack. He saw the damage caused by Revolution Falcon. "Kurosaki! Stop this please!" Yuya was trying to stop the fighting but Shun doesn't want to back down. "Maybe this will help you come back to your senses!" Yuya started his turn. "Pendulum Summon! Revive Silver Claw! And from my hand Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer!" Yuya calmed himself so he can clearly summon his next monster. "I overlay my two monsters!"

tumblr_ngtgqdeBTb1tqsd1bo3_r1_400_zpshsd

"Xyz Summon! Rank 4! Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon!" "T-that's Yuto's dragon!" Shun quickly recognized the dragon in an instant. "What have you done to Yuto!? Answer me!" "I honestly don't know what happened but his spirit lies within me!" Yuya's resolve gotten stronger. "I use Dark Rebellion's effect to weaken your monster! Treason Discharge!" The dragon opened up its wings and electricity shot out, binding the Falcon. "Dark Rebellion attacks Revolution Falcon! Lightning Disobey!" The dragon lunged towards Revolution Falcon and stabbed it with its massive jaw. The attack destroyed Revolution Falcon with a large explosion. Again Kurosaki brushed off the damage.

rachel%2010_zpslehutged.png

"It seems he can't see what's bothering his friend. I suppose I can help."

Meowkie was at her home:

Meowkie: "Hmm, Xandra, what are you doing here?"

Xandra: "Someone wanted me you to bring her to here."

???: "Hi, my name is Katie ... and you got a Yo-Kai Problem."

Tails and Jay went to Meowkie, Xandra and Katie as they decided to investigate the Yo-Kai instead of sitting around.

"Tell me about it, we got people all over the place being enspirited." Jay says.

"Luckily, Cole, Zane and Sonic managed to find 3 and we got reports that Lloyd might've found one. Now where's Kai?" Tails asks.

Meowkie has a question:

Meowkie: "How are we suppose to deal with something we can't even see?"

Katie: "I can, in fact, my pals Whisper, Jibanyan and Komasan are right next to you!"

Komasan put on his human leaf:

Komasan: "Howdy, ya'll! What we need to do is put these leaves on all their heads ... it's a bit of a shot in the dark though."

"We can see you guys clearly." Tails says. "Well, all Disciples can, which at the moment is me, Jay, Sonic, Zane, Cole and Lloyd."

"Or Kai, you know, IF HE EVER GETS HERE!" Jay yells out. "Anyway, what do we do?"

"Now do you understand Kurosaki? I'm trying to protect everyone from Academia! I will use the strength Yuto gave me!" "That doesn't matter! You failed to protect everyone in the Xyz Dimension! You failed to save Ruri! Now you see the fruits of ruin!" "But that's different..." "Hold on a second foolish boy." Rachel came floating down from watching too long. She then threw a weird device to him.

rachel%2010_zpslehutged.png

"Look through the lens and you'll see what's troubling him." Yuya opened the device and looked through it. He saw a black aura coming from Kurosaki as well as a strange creature next to him. "What is that?" "That is what we call Youkai. They're invisible to the naked eye unless you use that lens to see them. They're known for causing mischief." "I see. I don't know how to stop it for making Kurosaki acting this way." "I leave it up to you." Rachel disappear with a puff of roses. "Wait!" Yuya's cry for help was pointless. "Are you done?" Shun seemed a bit too eager to start his turn. "My turn!" He drew a card and played his trump card. "I play Rank-Up Magic: Soul Shave Force! By paying half of my life points I can special summon Revolution Falcon and overlay it!"

"Rank-Up! Xyz Change! Rank 8! Raid Raptor - Satellite Cannon Falcon!" "So this Kurosaki's full rage..." Yuya thought to himself, "but I have an idea." "I activate Satellite Cannon Falcon's effect! By using one Overlay Unit I can weaken your monster based on how many Raid Raptors I have in my graveyard!" The giant falcon blasts Dark Rebellion with lasers, weakening it. "That's it Kurosaki, give me all of your rage and pain!" "Battle! Satellite Cannon Falcon attacks Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon!"

The falcon then soars to the skies, reaching above the atmosphere. It then took aim at the Dragon from above while charging its laser. "Take this Yuya!" It fired a massive laser towards the Dragon, causing mass destruction everywhere. Yuya went flying from the explosion. The aftermath left a massive crater where the clash happened. Shun slowly walked towards Yuya and picked him up by the collar. "Heheh that's a cool bird you got there. Is that your next Raid Raptor?" Yuya was looking at the strange creature next to Shun.

Buhu_zpsaqsummmf.png

"You can see me!?" "Yes I can thanks to this!" He held up the device Rachel gave him. "Oh no! Well I guess I'll stop now." The dark aura around Shun dissipated and he put down Yuya. "What was going on just now? I felt my rage for my comrades that it consumed me." He then noticed Yuya and the massive crater on the ground. "Yuya?" He helped his fellow Lancer up. "Its alright now Kurosaki. This bird youkai isn't going to bother you anymore." "Youkai?" "Its complicated but will you help us solve this problem?" "Very well since I must had caused this damage."

*Shun Kurosaki and Buhu joined the party!*

"We've gotta figure out why they're here," Calamity said. She sighed and grabbed Star's feet, then dragged her to the rest of the group. "So, anyone have any ideas?"

Cole, Zane and Sonic joined up with the others. "We managed to find the three who were messing with Rarity." Sonic says, before turning around to see that the three escaped. "Dang it."

"Hey! You know, you guys could've waited for me you know!" A voice yells with anger, walking towards the others.

Jay sheepishly laughs. "You know what they say, Kai! The early bird gets the worm!"

"What is with all the ninjas today?!" Calamity said. "Are you from the same place as those weird ghost demon possess-y thingies? You don't look anything like them, though, you're all blocky!"

"They're part of the Disciples, Calamity. We just needed Cole, but if you get one, you get them all." Sonic explains. "Anyway, now that we're all here, it's time to go Yo-Kai hunting!"

"So we're hunting for Yo-Kai, is that it? My name may be Kai, but I'm in no way associated with them. If anyone should be related to them, it'll be Cole here." Kai states.

"Heeeey!" The black ninja says in response.

Rosie got taken to the hospital in Animal Village.

Punchy: "Thank for helping us out, Mewkie, we have a bit of a criminal record, so we don't want it look like that we're carrying a dead body."

Sweetie Belle: "... We really need to hire a lawyer, a real one."

Mewkie: "... I'm starting to grow a bit suspicious about you two."

"It's worth talking to them. It's best that we don't get on their bad side. If all else fails, confrontation and possible capture and imprisonment." Lloyd says.

Sonic nods in agreement. "I agree. It may not be the most exciting thing in the world, but these guys aren't evil... well, I hope not."

Calamity groaned. "Well, let's get this over with." She took a bucket of ice water and dumped it on Star's head. Star promptly woke up. "Let's get Star first so she doesn't tackle anyone else."

Yuya, Shun, and Buhu get out of the crater only to be greeted by Amane.

amane%204_zpsdqt27gj2.png

"It seems you found your first Yo-kai friend. Good work!" "Yeah well that weird girl gave me this thing" Yuya held the device Rachel gave him. "Oh ho ho! That's the Youkai Watch! It helps you find Yo-kai around the area and let's you see them! Pretty neat huh?" "I guess?" Yuya seemed confused about the situation. "Well you need to make friends with other Yo-kai and receive their Medals. Once you do you place them in this!" Amane gave them a heavy book. "That's the Yo-kai Medallium. Its where you put your Medals in." He then gestured towards Buhu. "If you care to demonstrate." Buhu gave Yuya a Medal and he disappeared. "All you have to do is really take the time to chat with them. But if you'll excuse me but I will have to give these out to everyone." Amane ran off to help the next person. "Well I guess we have to do this."

Cole walked up to Star and used his ghost powers to release a Yo-Kai from her.

latest?cb=20151228094644

"Hey, what's the big idea you buffoon?!" Rough Raff yelled, trying to punch Cole, but passed through him.

Cole smirked. "Oh, you think you're tough... huh?"

latest?cb=20140728145419

"Oh geez, why is anyone running around? Gosh, maybe there's food?!"

Neptune (Hyperdimension Neptunia)

"A goddess who lost her memory, Neptune is carefree and rather careless CPU. Hailing from the planet... Planeptune, she'll jump head first into any situation dangerous or not, and does not bother to think about the possible consequences that await her. While maybe view as childish and immature, Neptune usually shows an eager and perky behavior and is very affectionate to generally anyone."

latest?cb=20111111172616

"Then again, I did heard about someone saying "Get those Yo Kais" or whatever... but eh, it probably some "limited edition" meal."

Neptune walking through and then see Cole talking to himself

"Whoa that blocky ninja person looks weird... and cool. Wonder why he's talking to himself though... OH OH! He might have those things called, uh, scissorphrenia, I think."

The crew turns to see Neptune, who was curiously observing Cole.

"Hey, it's Neptune! Wait... she's one of ours, right?" Jay asks.

Zane shakes his head. "Unlikely. She would've seen Rough Raff is she was Disciple Neptune. Anyway, Cole's busy fighting an invisible ghost. Do any of you have spare Yo-Kai Watches for her?"

Punchy and Sweetie Belle put on fake mustaches:

Mewkie: "Is your record that bad, I haven't heard of whatever you done in future?"

Punchy: "We did the most horrible of crimes, yes, most horrible.

Sweetie Belle: "We tried to steal marshmallows!"

Rosie: "... Huh? Where am I? Why do I feel happy to have eyes again despite never losing them?"

After running around the village, Amane caught up to the ninjas and Neptune.

amane%206_zpsazwbehst.png

"Here take this!" Amane threw Yo-kai Watches at everyone. "You might have to share this one though." He threw the Medallium at Rough Raff, bouncing off his head and onto the floor. "That should help. Well try to play nice with them."