Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Sonic gets thrown onto a patch of dirt. Sonic gets up, spitting out as much of the dirt from his mouth as possible. "Bleh! Ack! What jerks..."

"These guys don't take criticism well."

After spending a day a partying, everyone returned to their home dimension:

Mewkie: "As fun as this day is, the history books report that "This is a pretty bad one", try to keep on your toes."

Xandra: "Oh, and be careful what you do and say around Sabine, she can be a bit extreme sometimes."

Sweetie Belle: "I think the biggest lesson learned here is to never bad talk something inside said thing."

Rarity: "I'll say, might have to write a letter to Princess Celestia."

The Walkie talkie started to work again:

Dreamy: "Yo. get your butts over here, everyone is getting their butts kicked. I still don't see how a ball is worth all this effort..."

New storyline: The search for the Wrestleball

"Now we're looking for a ball?" Sayaka asks. "Does it have super powers? Grant you infinite wisdom?"

"Does it give you the ability to make your feet sand-proof?" Sonic asks. "If so, I NEED it."

Dreamy explained to the best of her ability:

Dreamy: "It's apparently signed by someone famous or some bunk like that, I don't know, just get over here."

When they arrived, the crew was busy resting:

Rosie: "Oh, thank goodness you showed up, those Makai demons mean business."

Sabine was there and gave Homura a hard look

Sabine: "... Anyways, it's best that we all travel together, they should be able to take us out less if we combine our powers."

"So demons are after a signed ball?" Sayaka scratches her head. "Must be a slow day for villains."

"Demons are demons, so we gotta take them out or else they'll take US out!" Sonic gets out his sword. "Let's rock and roll!"

Valkyrie explained:

Valkyrie: "The demons don't want the ball, one of the demons has the ball in fact, that's who we're getting it from. They're just real jerks who like to kick anyone that they know isn't from there to the ground. Luckily, I brought reinforcements from the realm itself."

latest?cb=20110825224030

Hsien-Ko: "Ni-hao! I'm the one who sent you that DVD! ... It sucked, didn't it?"
tumblr_inline_mye3phlX1y1svakrr.png

Taria: "Yo, bros, you met me before. You're getting this thing, right? If you don't, I'm going to swear vengeance on you!"

"No sweat! We'll get that ball!" Sonic pumps his fist, ready to go. "Just lead the way!"

"Still don't know why you NEED it, but still..."

Valkyrie pulled everyone in:

Valkyrie: "Listen, I'm only doing this for your safety, I promised Taria I would get that ball for him and if he doesn't get it, it's going to try to get "revenge" on us, me and Meow Pal can handle him, but he can't die, so he will get to you eventually, so for lack of better words, we have to get this ball."

Meowkie: "Boss, I don't think you should really promise things you are not absolutely certain on."

Valkyrie: "I got cocky, okay, these guys butts were way easier to kick when there was like 20 of us..."

"Well, protecting you guys is enough motive for me to do my best here." Sonic says in the huddle.

Sayaka nods. "Yeah, let's give it our all!"

"If he hurts Madoka..." Homura grumbles. "He's gonna regret it."

amane%204_zpsdqt27gj2.png

"Hello everyone! I've heard your in quite the bind so I brought over a few friends!"

azrael%201_zpsxu9e2kc8.png

"Hey. I'm Azrael. I've been told I can enjoy a feast here. You better not be lying or you're on the menu."

bullet%201_zpsqoan2a0u.png

"Bullet reporting for duty. I'll take out the enemy no time flat!"

Rosie did a headcount:

Rosie: "Let's see, there is me, Punchy, Meowkie, Valkyrie, Dreamy, Sabine, those two zombies..."

Hsien-Ko: "I'm not a zombie! I'm a Jiang-Shi!"

Rosie: "Okay, a zombie and Jiang-Shi, Sonic, Tails, Sayaka, Madoka, Homura, Amane and these two people, that makes it ... 16, I think, that's kinda close to 20."

"I could get some Metal Sonics to fill up our roster." Tails raises his hand. "I made them for EVERY occasion. EVERY one."

"Shall I?"

amane%2013_zpsjghobo3g.png

"Azrael is the Mad Dog of Sector 7. He's worth a billion people. That is if he actually tried. And Bullet is a trained mercenary all her life so we're good to go."

azrael%201_zpsxu9e2kc8.png

"So much praise from the God of Dancing himself. I gotta say I'm pretty honored."

"Alright, if you say so. Glad to have you on the team!" Tails says. "So... how does this game work, exactly?"

"We need rules, after all."

bullet%203_zpsylrjm0rx.png

"Rules? No one told me about rules."

azrael%203_zpsiqivvfsj.png

"I hope there isn't a rule against eating your opponents..."

amane%2012_zpsb84woajt.png

"Oh dear. It seems like our team might be held back by a silly thing called rules."

Sabine lead them into Makai:

Sabine: "Red Arremers... ooh, these ones are tricky."

Punchy: "These guys would be so much easier to deal with if they didn't have wings."

Taria: "Well, then, let's get rid of the wings!"

The Red Arremers ran off:

Hsien-Ko: "Taria, for our sake, keeping saying scary things."

"What? You're not gonna explain what the hell's going on-" Tails gets crushed by a bunch of opponents.

Sonic easily spun through the others. "Hands off my brother!"

azrael%202_zpsz4ndvqgl.png

"Come on! Don't disappoint me now!" Azrael haymakered everyone off Sonic and Tails, sending them flying with little effort.

bullet%202_zpseeukvufz.png

"Commencing operation" Bullet ran out to the field with Azrael.

amane%206_zpsazwbehst.png

"Let's see how well you dance." Amane quickly joined them.

Meowkie gave out advice:

Meowkie: "Avoid touchin' the torches, if you get one, that's the only way you can attack!"

Dreamy: "What kinda of a lameo realm has useless weapons lying around everywhere?"

Punchy: "Well, that golden armor comes in handy at least."

Madoka and Homura try to keep everyone at a distance using ranged attacks. "You got a hang of that bow and arrow, haven't you Homura?" Madoka asks.

Homura smiles. "Yeah..." Homura lost her concentration, allowing her to get tackled. "Ack!"

azrael%203_zpsiqivvfsj.png

"This is actually getting boring..." Azrael had the whole team trying to drag him down and despite this Azrael is just causally walking like it was a brisk sunny day. Azrael managed to score the first couple of goals for his team. Suddenly someone managed to steal the ball from Azrael's nose.

bullet%202_zpseeukvufz.png

"Oh no you don't!" Bullet tried to wrestle the ball from their hands but ultimately gets sent flying until...

amane%2013_zpsjghobo3g.png

"You need to be more careful my dear." Amane managed to save her.

bullet%204_zps5bwufyjn.png

"I didn't need your help you goddamn drag queen!" Bullet and Amane ran back into the action.

"Guys! We're not gonna win unless we work as a team here! We're just divided and bickering!" Sayaka says, while dodging many opponents. "Now somebody lend me a hand to provide us an example!"!

Taria came up with a solution:

Taria: "That might not be the ball we're looking for, but it's still a ball! And while they have it, it's not against the rules to slam them into the ground! HAW HAW!"

Sabine: "Wait, this isn't the ball we're looking for? Than what is?"

Dreamy: "If we go by Val, it supposedly belongs to someone called Rottytops."

Meowkie: "I have a feelin' I heard that name before."

"But of course, what's important is to GET the ball!" Sonic says to the others. "We need a plan of distraction. If we can do that, I can be able to speed the ball to the goal!"

Hsien-Ko came with a distraction:

Hsien-Ko: "Hey, you, right there, want to see me juggle a lot of weapons?"

The monsters are distracted while the others move on ... except for Punchy

Punchy: "That is actually pretty cool ... I want to see if I can do it."

Dreamy drags Punchy:

Dreamy: "Let's not waste her time, you fool."