[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Rosie saw more people on the bleachers:
Rosie: "Some of them are actually throwing things on the field."

Sabine:"Whoever is doing this, please stop, it's not Honorable."

Hsien-Ko: "Well at least nothing too dangerous is being thro..."

A spike ball is thrown on the field

"... Nevermind."

The spike ball lands on Tails causing him to fall down with a thud. "Are you kidding me?! Come on!"

Sonic repeatedly tweets his whistle. "Man down! Plus 2 points as compensation!"

Tails smashes the floor. "Great, this is only helping us win..." Tails says, his voiced muffled due to his mouth facing the floor.

Dreamy had a suggestion:

Dreamy: "I got a idea to rid us of our rowdier crowd members ... hey, all of you flat out suck!"

Meowkie: "You don't mean that, do ya, boss?"

Dreamy: "No, but it did let me single out who was throwing things, so Taria, this is your game, go kick them out ... and for extra fun, kick them literately."

Taria: "Haw haw, I love the way you think!"

Everyone looks up to see a misbehaving spectator literally soar into the sky by Taria's kick.

Sayaka uses her fingers to count down. "Three, two, one..." She mouths before hearing an explosion.

"Yikes, that's gotta hurt!"

Rotty and Taria got their teams together:
Taria: "Okay, listen up bros, we're losing pretty bad even though the other teams sucks, any idea how we could beat them?"

Sabine: "... We use magic to make them unable to even get the ball."
Valkyrie: "That won't work, two of the other team members are magical girls, we gotta think of something else."
Punchy: "Hey, is is against the rules to use something other than your hands and feet?"
Dreamy: "I know what you're thinking Punchy ... and I like it."

Meanwhile with the other team:
Rottytops: "Why the sudden suckyness? You were doing so good!"
Hsien-Ko:"You aren't intentionally trying to lose the game, are you?"

"We suck at sports? Yeah, let's go with that. We suck at sports." Tails says. "It's not like we do that in our spare time anyway. I spend most of my life in a lab tinkering with tech!"

Meowkie tried to get a better look on at the ball:
Meowkie: (On closer examination, there seems to be a lock symbol on it... but what does that mean?)

Punchy used his fishing pole to get the ball:
Punchy: "Hey, this is technically isn't against the rules!"

Rosie: "It is?"

Taria: "Heck yeah it is!"

Rottytops: *Sighs* "Yes, it is."

"Just a heads up..." Sonic points at the timer. "Tick tock, everyone!"

"Not much time is left!"

Meowkie finally realized what was going on:

Meowkie: "Stop the game! That ball is no ball! It's a sealin' device!"

Sabine: "You're too late ... ORB OF SEALING! SEAL THE ONE WITH A BLACKEN HEART!"

The orb heads towards Houmra

Valkyrie: "Sabine, you lied to us?"

Sabine: "Only to protect you, it's simply a means justified by the ends." 

Homura activates her shield, trying to block the orb. "It's... too... strong!" The orb captures Homura.

Madoka runs down and holds the orb. "Homura! Why?!"

Just then a loud whistle can be heard. Everyone turns to see Sonic, with his referee hat on the ground and a frown that showcased the pure rage on his face.

"Bring her back, NOW!"

Sabine refused:

Sabine: "Why are you even worried? You established to me she is basically immortal, she doesn't need food or anything, she's going to be fine and she's never going to hurt anyone again, ideally, everyone wins in this situation."

Valkyrie: "This is my fault, I brought a person unfamiliar with any modern day concepts, even modern day morality just because I would made a fool out of myself over a stupid ball."

"... I ask you don't hurt her and don't hate her, but don't go easy on her, it's time to clean up my mess."

"She's still my friend and I don't ever want to see my friends trapped again!" Sonic grabs Sabine and pulls her towards him. "I lost one. I am not losing another!"

"Do you hear me?!"

Sabine tried to make things right:

Sabine: "I'm afraid there is nothing I can do, once someone is in the orb, there is no way out, I don't know why you want the devil out so badly, but there is one alternative. ... You must go into the orb yourself."

Taria: "As the warrior heart to protect the delicate soul, I volunteer to go in!"

Rottytops: "I'm kinda responsible too, I gotta go in."

Hsien-Ko: "Well, I guess have nothing better to do."

Valkyrie: "It's time to right a wrong, but one more thing... Sabine, you're coming with us."

Madoka stands up. "I'll go in too!"

Sonic wags his finger. "No, no, no, no, no. If anyone's going in, it's me! I can't risk losing any of you!"

"But we'll risk losing you too, Sonic. Isn't that a little hypocritical? We wanna do this to spare you, since you're so important to our war!" Sayaka says.

Rosie stood up:
Dreamy: "Some of us have to stay here, Serena's life force depends on us, plus, I would just get in the way, sorry guys."
Punchy: "I'm staying here too, I'll be checking on the orb to see if there is any exit from the outside."
Valkyrie: "What about you, Meow Pal?"

Meowkie: "You can't be alone in this, I'm sticking with ya, boss."
(Plus, I feel Sabine won't learn her lesson without me.)
Rosie: "I felt like I've been on the sidelines too much, I'm going to help."

"I'm going, and there's nothing you can do to stop-" Sonic gets shoved aside by Sayaka.

"Sorry, Sonic, but I'm gonna do the hero thing this time!" Sayaka says.

Sonic stutters, trying to get Sayaka to stop before Madoka puts a hand on him. "Have faith in Sayaka, Sonic. She can do this. She was the one who saved countess universes at the Battle of Mount Cloudbreak after all."

Everyone is sucked into the orb:

Hsien-Ko: "Never thought I would see a place redder than Fetus Of God..."

Rosie: "Uh, did you just say..."

Valkyrie: "Don't ask questions you don't want answers to."

"Let's just find Homura and get outta here." Sayaka says, leading the way. "Homura! Homura! Where are you?"

Come on, Transfer Student! Now's not the time to play hide and seek!"

Punchy and Dreamy looked in the audience:

Punchy: "So, uh, do we know any of you?"

Dreamy: "This town has so much residents that I forgot some of them."

Punchy: "How about we set up a net play some volleyball? I got good at it in Kokomo."

Homura, far away from the others sit down. "Me? The bad guy... yeah right..."

She closes her eyes. "Maybe I am, though. Was that who I was written to be?"

"I don't know..."

Meowkie founded Houmra:

Meowkie: "Ah, good, we found her, but how do we get out?"

Sabine: "If legends are to believed, the only possible exit exists in the center."

Rosie: "That's going to be hard because this place is bigger in the inside than the outside."

Rotty: "... I think I might just know the solution, quick, everyone climb on Taria's shoulders!"

"If I'm correct, the outside world should influence this one, we need to get your friends to tilt the orb!"

Hsien-Ko "Uh, how are we going to get in contact with anyone?"

Taria: "Haw haw! I know a way, my voice is so loud that anyone can hear it!"

Valkyrie: ... " Please tell me there is another way."

"Just go..." Homura looks down. "Just leave me here, I'm not worth it..."

Sayaka grabs Homura. "Quit your whining, Transfer Student!"

Valkyrie tried to explain:
Valkyrie: "Sab, you're not real, you're not even that important part of my mythos but I like you to put you as my backup girl, you were written to be a lone hero in the species of villains, but, you were never updated, you never learned about the modern world and things ... changed, the world wasn't as black and white as it was in the past, but thinking about it, it wasn't black and white back then either, you are living proof of that, you have good intentions but your methods are extreme, I suppose I should have taught you that before coming here but I was too prideful to admit that I messed up."
Sabine: "I understand, Val ... truth be told, I don't know what to think of this witch, but I think me and her are both of same kin, not completely good but not completely evil."
Rosie: "A lot of us have a sketchier past than we would like to admit, but there is a infinite amount of paths, we can take."

Meowkie: "And the past does not define us, I try my best to be the best I can be, I had not that great of a family, but they loved me and I loved them and one day, I became loved in general."

Taria: "It's up to the warrior heart to protect the delicate soul, but maybe, we are both, beating as one."

Rottytops; "I say we can get out of here if we all try."

Hsien-Ko: "... Darn, I don't have anything cool to say."

Meanwhile, Sonic, getting impatient picks up the orb and shakes it. "Are you guys okay?!" The motion caused everyone to be released from the orb.

Sayaka falls down, dizzy. "Sonic... you had to do that? We were kinda having a moment!"

"Sorry, got hasty." Sonic replies.

Sabine shakes Homura's hand:
Sabine: "I now see we live in a world of grey ... but try to reshape the world in your image again, and I will come after you."

Taria: "That goes double for me! As a samurai, I have to prevent those who would make the world totally bogus!"

Rottytops: "Well, here is the ball, you won it fair and ... actually, you didn't, I just want to get this over with."

Punchy: "Me and Hsien-Ko discussed something over the game and I think we're ready to do it."

New story: Pun battle! Who makes the best puns wins!