Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

"Well, I'm up." Homura stands up and walks to position.

"Good luck, you two!" Madoka claps her hands. "Go Homura! Go Meowkie!"

Hsien-Ko moved things along:

Hsien-Ko: "Since you two aren't used to this, I'm going to give you a easy  one, but only for this round! The theme is  ... drinks!"

Meowkie: "Water are you waitin' for? I'm milkin' this theme for all it's worth!"

"... That felt weird, boss."

"You better be thirsty for my puns because it's about to get quenchedSip back in your seat, because I'm not going all soft (drink) on you. I'm gonna be ice cold and you won't be coming back for refills." Homura says.

Sonic nudges Sayaka. "Homura's treating this thing like a rap battle or something."

Hsien-Ko handed out judgement:

Hsien-Ko: "Aiya, both of you did real good ... but Homura, that soft drink pun felt forced, so I'm giving it to Meowkie."

"Next up is Madoka vs. Tails!"

Meowkie: "... I won? Well, I better prepare, it's goin' to get much harder from here."

Homura mopes back in her seat. "Madoka... I failed you."

Madoka and Tails get into position.

"May the best pun-maker win. I have to say, I got quite the experience with puns being the brother of a jokester for a couple million years." Tails says.

Sonic laughs. "I'm no jokester! I just like to fool around sometimes, that's all. What do I look like, a clown?"

Sayaka notices a big red nose on Sonic's face. "You kinda d-"

"Begin!" Sonic interrupts.

And here comes the next theme from Hsien-Ko:

Hsien-Ko: "The theme for this round is ... Superheros!"

"Let me tell ya, be glad I'm holding back on the puns this one, I've met a good deal of them to know what puns to make."

"And Shuma Gorath ... let's not bring any more detail on him."

"Oh! Superheroes! I know plenty since I work with a lot of them! Uhh... let me see... I can get this done in a Flash?" Madoka shrugs, unsure of what she just said.

Tails spoke up. "You have to be more confident in your abilities, Madoka. You gotta be as tough as Steel! Be an Iron Man! Or in this scenario, an Iron Woman."

Hsien-Ko announced the winner:

Hsien-Ko: "There is a clear winner here and that winner is ...

*She sees Homura give a stare*
Madoka! Heh, heh, of course that I was going to say!"

Rosie: (I guess fear based rigging is just going to be a thing for Madoka now on...)

"See, Madoka? You did it!" Homura congratulates Madoka on her questionable victory. "You really are the best."

I did? I-I did!" Madoka says, feeling proud and confident.

Hsien-Ko looked at the next round:

Hsien-Ko: "Hmm, the next round is Calamity vs. Sonic but she's ... sleeping? I guess it's time for a break."

Meowkie: "So, Madoka, you will be who I'll be facin' in the next round, best of luck,, boss!"

Rosie : "I hope you don't take this personally, Punchy."

Punchy: "Don't worry, I won't."

"Best of luck to you two, Meowkie" Madoka says with a smile and a giggle. "I'm having fun! In the end, that's what matters, right?"

The losers met up too:

Dreamy: "I doubt I would get far anyways."

Valkyrie: "I'm going to be rooting for my Meow Pal, who are you rooting for?"

Dreamy: "Well, for Homura  not to kill anyone, Madoka."

"You chose wisely." Homura says sarcastically. "But I can think logically too. I won't kill you if you did not root for Madoka."

"But I do have more respect for you if you do so, though..."

Dreamy snarked back:

Dreamy: "I wouldn't pass it by you, that's for sure."

Valkyrie: "Listen, both of you are my friends but both of you are assholes, so try to work on that attitude."

Dreamy: "As if you're any better."

"Let's not fight, you three." Sonic runs between them, trying to break it up. "I don't want any hostile situations here, okay?"

Homura simply turns her head away. "Fine."

Hsien-Ko gave out a announcement:

Hsien-Ko: "By the way, if you win, you gotta face off against me to win the title of Pungon Master!"

Punchy: "How good are you at puns, anyways?"

Hsien-Ko: "Well, I tried telling unfunny 10 unfunny puns to make people not laugh, however no pun in 10 did."

"Well, I'll do my best the next round!" Sonic says. "We have to wait for Calamity to wake up, though..."

"But when she does, I'll give it my all!"

Valkyrie had a idea to keep things moving:

Valkyrie: "How about a loser bracket? The winner gets consolation prize."

Dreamy: "And there is enough of us to make the thing not last too long."

Hsien-Ko: "Sounds cool! Let me fire up the randomzier again!"

"And what would said consolation prize be, exactly?" Homura asks. "It better be worth my while..."

"Like what? A kiss from Madoka?" Tails asks. Just then, Homura immediately gets extremely close to Tails' face.

"Shut. Up."

Hsien-Ko announced the prize:

Hsien-Ko: "A all paid trip on the Bermuda Cruise Ship! ... It should be pretty nice if it doesn't get attacked by zombies again."

"Anyways, here is our loser brackets, Valkyrie vs. Homura and Dreamy Vs. Tails!"

Valkyrie: "Time to show you little miss black hair that Blonds do have more pun!"

"Bring it on. I'm not losing to you." Homura says, cracking her knuckles.

Tails, doubtful that Homura has the sense of humor to win, just witnesses the battle unfold.

Hsien-Ko announced a twist:

Hsien-Ko: "We're doing these rounds in reverse, actually my bad!

"First up is Tails vs. Dreamy!"

"The theme for this round is ... Sheep!"

"Sheep? I got a baaaaad feeling about this." Tails sys as he gets into position. "But wool you go easy on me?"

Dreamy stood up to the plate:

Dreamy: "It will only be by shear luck that you'll manged to win."

Hsien-Ko: "I'm going to do something else differently, I'm going to let others decide who wins!"

Dreamy: "... Uh, that's kinda sudden.

"Well, I survived quite a lot of dangerous scenarios, so I guess you could say I have a strong relationsheep with luck." Tails replies. "Might as well herd up my rewards because I'm gonna win this thing and leave ewe in the dust."