Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

"Homura, you're back!" Madoka says.

Homura just stays silent and sits down.

"...Just get on with what you need to do."

Hsien-Ko swung to the head chair:

Hsien-Ko: "I'm not sure how a pun contest manged to turn into a intervention, but I suppose that's less extreme than a wrestleball tournament requiring a adventure to another realm and a test of one's morality."

Meowkie: "Dreamy, you're the first one I'm goin' to talk to, simply, put, be true to yourself, that's all you have to do to become your own person."

Dreamy: "Be true to myself ... but myself is just a cop..."

Meowkie: "No, you are much more, you proved yourself as a person who can care but separate from the original Serena, why doesn't that side come out more?" 

"I can agree with that." Homura says. "I don't see you much as a Serena clone at all. You stand out enough."

"It's like the Clone Troopers I work with. They may look the same and have similar jobs, but they aren't the same entirely."

Meowkie confronted Val:

Meowkie: "Val, you are just as confused about modern morality  as Sabine, aren't you?"

Valkyrie: "I guess I am ... too bad I can't go back to Marvel Land."

Meowkie: "Val, you are needed here, you are our friend and quite often one of the few that can tell what's even goin' on, I don't want to lose my best friend again."

Valkyrie: "I guess I better get studying... maybe I can see more than 6 movies."

Punchy: "Hey. I got some classics over at my place, we can go check them out while we wait for the contest to finish! My treat!"

Rosie: "So, we have one more person to talk to, Madoka, you're up, you're the only one who can handle this."

"Hm, me? I-I tried but I can't get to her." Madoka says. "She knows I have to leave someday... but it's something she cannot accept. This is why she wanted to be the devil. She wants to keep the status-quo. A paradise for me."

Hsien-Ko shook her head:

Hsien-Ko :"Of among the most powerful and evil people I ever met, one of them is a simple human girl named B. B. Hood, she has no connection to Makai at all, simply a evil greedy soul and she took down a  lot of Darkstalkers, you could become a B. B. Hood even without this whole magical girl thing. And if it ever comes to that, I will have to become your enemy.

Sabine went to extremes but she had some right to be worried about you.

That's no love, it's simply selfishness.

I want to you to meet someone.

She took off the tag off her hat:

"This is my sister, she is like this right now so I won't lose control, everyone needs a helper, seek out one, maybe it can be Val or Dreamy. Or dare I say it, Sayaka?"

"Sayaka?" Homura looks at her ally. "No... I can't. She's too much on an idiot for me to trust like that. I'm forced to work with her, that's all."

"I was assigned a helper, but he doesn't show up in his village. But I do endure with him everyday. A foolish hedgehog named Silver."

Punchy came up with a suggestion:

Punchy: "I heard plays help someone discover what's wrong and right about them, perhaps we can do one?"

Rosie: "Hmm, do we have anyone experience with plays?"

Meowkie: "I once auditioned for Juliet in a play, I lost the role to Galaga Ship though... maybe we need them to guide things?"

"A play? I loved drama class!" Madoka says. "I'd love to do it!"

"I think a play would be great!"

Hsien-Ko jumped out of her chair:

Hsien-Ko: "Now  that's out of the way, we can continue to pun on!"

"... Anyone know a good way to wake someone up?"

Punchy: "Only before they go go."

"Water?" Sayaka asks, generating a ball of water from her hand. "That oughta wake her up!"

"Just give me a clear shot, and I can splash her face from a mile away!"

Punchy look at the still asleep Calamity:
Punchy: "That lynx can sleep trough anything."

Hsien-Ko: "So, I guess I got the theme for this round, so we can start: The theme is ... sleeping!"

"Ain't I a stinker?"

"Let's get this over with and put this competition to rest." Sayaka says. "It shouldn't be that hard, though."

"After all, you snooze, you lose!"

Hsien-Ko made a announcement:

Hsien-Ko: "If she doesn't wake up soon, you will be the automatic winner."

Rosie: "So, wait is the next round the final round? Do all three of us have to face off?"

Hsien-Ko: "... I didn't think  about it that way."

"A triple pun off? I'm up for it. The winners gets bronze, silver and gold trophies or something, I guess..." Sayaka proposes.

Sonic scratches his head. "So the loser's bracket gets an awesome vacation and you get trophies? Seems backwards."

Valkyrie snarked:

Valkyrie: "The Bermuda is hardly a awesome vacation, the thing got attacked  by zombies, was forced to cross dimension to a alternate version of Paris and had a creepy photographer on it."

Hsien-Ko: "Frank isn't that bad..."

Valkyrie: "Yeah, I suppose Vashyron is worse, I guess."

"I see..." Sonic says. "So the winner of the the loser's bracket has to live in that place for a week? That's more of a punishment than a reward."

Valkyrie tried to point out a bright side:

Valkyrie: "Well, it does have a cool pool and Paris is quite lovely ... and it could be worse, it could be like that place Lady Tiki is from, there is not even any pizza!"

Dreamy: "... Val, who are you trying to convince this is a good place here? You're the one with the tickets."

Valkyrie: "Oh, yeah, that's right ... kinda blanked out there, heh."

Sonic thinks to himself before speaking up. "The uncertainty of the place's safety gets me worried, though. I don't think you should go."

"We can deal with the vacation concerns later." Homura says. "Let's just crown a winner already. Because it doesn't look like the lynx is going to wake up anytime soon."

Valkyrie made a announcement:

Valkyrie: "I invited three people over to help with the play, two of them you met already, Cousin and Galaga Ship, but one is a bit more ... Divine."

Hsien-Ko: "I'm afraid I don't know who you're talking about ... who the heck is Cousin?"

Valkyrie: "Sometimes, I forget not all my friends know each other."

"Oh, so we're meeting Cousin and Galaga again? Sweet!" Sayaka says. "You know, I haven't really been that fond with acting, but I'll give it a shot."

"I assumed you'd just compose the music like you do every time." Tails replies.

Sayaka shakes her head. 'Nah, I'm gonna shake things up."

Hsien-Ko got tired and gave up:

Hsien-Ko: "Anyways, since she is not is waking up,m the winner is Sayaka, prepare for the final round!"

"Rosie vs. Meowkie vs. Sayaka! This is the final round!!"

"Just let me think of a theme."

"This is it! May be the best punner win, girls!" Sayaka shakes the hands of the two and gets into position. "At least we all get a trophy at least, right?"

"Let's go!"

Hsien-Ko announced the final theme:

Hsien-Ko: "The theme for this round is .... pizza!"

Meowkie: "I want a pizza of that pie."

Rosie: "I don't know, Meowkie, that pun was a bit cheesy."

"Pizza? Well, this'll be dough much fun!" Sayaka says.

Homura facepalms.

Sayaka looks up at her raven-haired ally. "What? You want a pizza me? You better beware, Transfer Student! My swords would make slices outta you!"