Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Galaga gave one more correction:

Galaga: "THIS IS A PLAY, NOT A ELECTION, YOU GOT TO EARN THE ROLE BY ACTUALLY ACTING, GOSH."

Meowkie: "Ah, sorry, Galaga Ship, I know how important plays are to you, should have explained before you got here."

Galaga:"IT'S OKAY, JUST READ UP WHILE YOU GOT THE TIME."

"I think you're fit to be the villain, Celeste. And it's totally not because you tried to kill us before." Sonic says. "I read into you, see? I know you ALWAYS wanted a castle and servants. Well guess what? You can ACT that dream out! It's the closest thing you have, right?"

Bustup_09_13_zpsfdr3dwbg.png

"Is that the real actual Galaga in front of me!? Wow! I'm a huge fan! I got the top score of all time!"

52822929_zpshwgkdmz7.png

"I think this isn't the time to gawk about this. We have to read into this."

52820329_zpsamfkl2ly.png

"If you insist on this role I guess I will have no choice then."

Homura reads over the script with the same cold expression she usually displays. "Do I need to sing? I don't consider myself much of a singer."

Tails scans Homura, getting data. "Homura, you're voiced by Cristina Vee. She's quite the singer judging by her Youtube page. I'm sure you'd do juuuust fine."

Cousin steeped up to audition:

Cousin: "The only time you can cry ... is when it's all ogre."

Meowkie clapped:

Meowkie: "You nailed it!"

Galgala: "THAT'S NOT SOMETHING SHREK EVER SAID, BUT IT'S OKAY, WHAT ABOUT YOU, HOMURA, YOU READY?"

"Yeah, yeah. I'm coming." Homura clears her throat and tries to imitate Shrek's scottish accent. "What are you doing in my swamp?! Ogres are like onions! Now's the part where you run away."

Galaga made a decision:

Galaga: "HMM, SINCE BOTH OF YOU DID KINDA OKAY-ISH, BOTH OF YOU WILL BE SHREK AND WILL ALTERNATE BETWEEN SCENES."

Meowkie: "I know you could do it, boss!"

Cousin: "I kinda did it, Meowkie, kinda."

Galaga: "NEXT ROLE FOR AUDITION, DONKEY.":

Sayaka thinks out loud. "Well, Shrek needs to be annoyed by Donkey. And who's more annoying to Homura than..."

Homura sighs. "Oh please, no..."

Sayaka jumps on stage. "I'M MAKING WAFFLES!"

Galaga accepted Sayaka:
Galaga:"HMM, YEAH, YOU'RE GOOD, NEXT UP, WE HAVE FIONA, THERE WILL BE TWO ACTRESSES FOR THIS ONE, ONE FOR HER HUMAN FORM AND ONE FOR HER OGRE FORM."

Dreamy: "Clearly, I'm the one who should play the human form."

Meowkie: "I want to audition for this part,I think I can do good."

Rosie: "Guess that makes 3 of us."

"4 of us, actually. I would like to be the human Fiona, please?" Madoka asks shyly, shuffling her feet slightly. "Ahem... And where would a knight be without his noble steed?"

Meowkie auditioned for the ogre part:

Meowkie: "Donkey, you can't tell anyone about this!"

Rosie: "Uh, I haven't watched Shrek in a long time, so I don't know what she says... so I guess I'm out."

Dreamy: "Well, if I have to be the orge, than I don't want the role."

Galaga: "MADOKA FOR HUMAN FORM, MEOWKIE FOR OGRE FORM, NEXT UP IS ... FARQUAAD."

"So I have to kiss the cat?!" Homura asks, baffled.

Sonic shrugs. "You don't have to. I'm sure Cousin could do it too. Isn't the first time, right?"

Valkyrie got on Homura's case:

Valkyrie: "Hey, hey, that's my Meow Pal you're talking about here! Don't disrespect her!"

Meowkie: "It's okay boss, I'm not exactly comfortable with kissing anyone either."

Cousin: "Meowkie's kisses are kinda hard, considering she uses her tongue like other cats."

"I just... Homura says, before shutting up. She thinks to herself. 

If I AM to have a first kiss, I want it to be with Madoka...

Celes stepped to bat to perform.

52820229_zpsqjxe71wj.png

"I am Lord Farquaad! The handsome King of Dulac! Ravish me with praise!"

Galaga gave the role away:

Galaga: "OKAY, KIDDO, YOU GOT IT, NEXT ROLE IS THE SMALL BUT IMPORTANT ROLE OF ... SHREK'S PARENTS."

Rosie: "Shrek has parents?"

Punchy: "Didn't his dad try to eat him?"

"I'm saving my role for being Pinocchio!" Sonic says.

Madoka tilts her head. "Why him? I don't see you as the Pinocchio type."

Sonic responds. "Well to be frank, I always wanted to have a nose."

Rosie and Punchy auditioned for the role:

Rosie: "Now you're 7! ... Shrek's parents made him leave home when he was 7? They're total jerks!"

Punchy: "Now, Rosie, I'm sure there is a good explanation for this."

Galaga: "HMM, YOU TWO GIVE HUSBAND AND WIFE VIBES, YOU'RE IN, NEXT UP IS ... DRAGON!"

Tails raises his hand. "I can control the dragon! Just not... voice her, you know? I have the resources necessary to create a fully functional dragon animatronic!"

Tiki turn into a Manakete:

Tiki: "If anyone is qualified to be a dragon, it's me."

Valkyrie: "... Oh, yeah, she can turn into a dragon too, forgot to tell you that."
Galaga: "DARN, MAGIC SOMEHOW WON OVER TECHNOLOGY, IF NINDA WAS HERE, SHE WOULD RUB IT IN MY FACE, *SIGH*, YOU GOT THE ROLE."

"You could just turn into a dragon too, why not?" Tails says, disappointed. "Now what am I gonna do with these dragon parts?"

He taps his foot for a couple seconds. "Guess I'll just turn it into a controllable battle android to help us in the war."

Bustup_09_13_zpsfdr3dwbg.png

"Hey you're Tiki from Fire Emblem! I've played all the games!"

52819229_zps4fcseri4.png

"Oh dear she's geeking out today."

Galaga announced the last roles:

GALAGA: "THE LAST FEW ROLES ARE THE FAIRY TALE CREATURES AND FARQUADD'S HENCHPEOPLE, SPECIFICALLY, THE MAGIC MIRROR, PINOCCHIO, THE THREE LITTLE PIGS, THE GINGERBREAD MAN AND THE BIG BAD WOLF.'

Valkyrie: "I can be the wolf! I always wanted to be one!"

Dreamy: "You do realize the Wolf is a guy right?"

Valkyrie: "Every person Galaga just listed is a guy if my knowledge of Fairy Tales are correct, no biggy."

Sonic tries to pitch up his voice. "I'm totally a real boy!" He tries to emulate the sound of the nose growing. "Bwoooooooooooooop!"

"Hm, if there's any leftover spots, I'll get the Metal Sonics to fill up the roles. I did made some programmed to act." Tails says.

Dreamy auditioned for the role of the Magic Mirror: 

Dreamy: "Hey, Farqaadd, here's the princesses and stuff."

Galaga: "HMM, I GUESS SINCE YOU TWO BOTH ARE ONLY TWO AUDITIONED FOR THOSE ROLES, YOU GOT THEM, HEY TAILS, GINGY IS A PUPPET BTW, WE NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN HANDLE ONE, I THINK YOU CAN DO IT."

Cousin: "Alright, that should be everyone! ... I hear snoring."

Rosie: "Oh, that's just Calamity. "

Meowkie: "I'm really starting to worry that the Sleep Virus is back and it affected her."