Awoo.

I have a lot I want to get off my chest...

kdotj24

This section calls for "Member Feedback"? Well here ya go.

I don't like the rules of this place. I simply dont. This is a forum about Sonic the Hedgehog a video game character and series. And yet, we're supposed to take it seriously? This is the same series that has a pink stalker hedgehog obsessed with the main character, and yet here we are acting as if we are members of the United Nations. There shouldn't be guidelines as to what's a "good" topic and what's not. I'm not saying that we should allow troll topics, I'm just saying that we shouldn't have to "pose a question" and other stuff like that. I find it rather silly that on a place like this, a video game discussion website on the internet, where nobody really cares how eloquent you write, we take it as if this is a serious topic. It's almost like you're not allowed to have any fun here, as that is considered trolling. It's a rather large turnoff, as there's plenty of other places I'd rather discuss Sonic than in here (GameFAQs, /v/, etc.). This is a well put together board, but let's cut down on trying to make things such as simple topics into fucking book club discussions.

Edited by kdotj24
"Calls" autocorrected into "falls" on the tablet I typed this on.
  • Thumbs Up 2

• The topic was locked

In its current state, I find this topic inappropriate for public eyes, so I will delete the topic for a little while. I will return from work in an hour or so, clean this entire topic up and try to join in answering questions/replying to the feedback. Kiah has locked the topic, and for the time being, it shall remain locked, but I want to clean up this mess and add some input, if that is alright.

Edited by Diz
  • Thumbs Up 4

• The topic was unlocked
  • The topic was locked