Awoo.

SSMB Background Color

GOAT

I apologize if there is a topic of this nature already in existence, but I was just curious to know if there was a way to change the white background on SSMB? I don't have any problems with the new format or anything, I just want to change the white background since it can be blinding sometimes. I use a program called Stylish that lets me do that with other websites (for example my youtube has a black background) but it isn't compatible with this website.

Anyone have any ideas?

Edited by GOAT

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wittymations

• GOAT

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I know this has to be done through theme selection. Common with forums. SSMB had that stuff before, Sonical where everything is heavy blue. Others like Rouge and Knuckles theme. Shadow I believe.

I want an Eggman theme.

Regardless that'll probably come back after a while.

Edited by WittyUsername

Thanks. Yeah I was messing with all the profile settings and changing the background color was the one thing I couldn't find. So I assume you can't?

Is there a program out there that can do it, separate from SSMB?

The best you can probably do is inspect element. not very sensible though since you'll have to do it every time you to go to another page or refresh