Awoo.

Foxtail

Shoboni

That is very nice of you to support the game. No doubt this is going to be awesome, judging by the clip provided. A little something I do miss is an introduction about what this topic is about, as other than a link, I know nothing unless I click the link and read about it off-site myself. We like to have an introduction laid out in the opening post so that we can set an example/point. Allow me to give your topic a kick-start!

Foxtail is a new game in progress, clearly inspired by old legends such as Monkey Island. If you are unfamiliar with those kind of games, they are basically pixellated adventures where you interact with the environment by pointing and clicking. This tends to involve talking to strangers to gain information, searching for objects, solving puzzles, exploring new areas and uncovering the story.

Foxtail takes you back to the good old feel of those games while introducing you to the world of anthropomorphism where you will play as Leah, a fox who escapes city life and is on her way to a mountain village far away, but she is also troubled with a deep and personal story which you will have to unveil during gameplay. When I watched the trailer, I was left with a good impression. The game really wants to take you along with the main character out into the wilderness and appeal to how you feel at those times when you simply want to get away from everything while allowing the beautiful and silent scenery to meditate your mind.

I cannot say that I have been a big fan of these games, but the trailer makes me want to try Foxtail once it releases. You can see a lot of work and heart is being put into the project. I have started to really enjoy games which use feelings and storytelling for immersion. I know a lot of people do not enjoy pixellated games, but I think they are creative and have a lot to offer. Besides, pixellated graphics has a charm in itself, don't you think? What are your feelings on the project so far, and will you play this game upon release, even donate? All I can say is that Foxtail definitely looks promising!

• Thumbs Up 2

Yeah, I'm basically a sucker for furry stuff that's trying to be somewhat serious and normal fantasy instead of just fan-service and relationship drama (Dust IS one my all time favorite games)