Awoo.

SSMB and my Vita

Agie

I dunno if there is anything that can be done about this, and maybe it's a sign that I really should just replace the broken laptop...but this place doesn't seem to like my Vita too much. It's not as bad as some other places I went to...but it's why I don't pop up as often.

Can anything be done about this? I probably should get a new computer anyways, but I figure I should ask about this, too.

I dunno if there is anything that can be done about this, and maybe it's a sign that I really should just replace the broken laptop...but this place doesn't seem to like my Vita too much. It's not as bad as some other places I went to...but it's why I don't pop up as often.

Can anything be done about this? I probably should get a new computer anyways, but I figure I should ask about this, too.

Did you try changing the theme at the bottom? 

Trying Invision board now. And with that I've tried everything available.

...and it still doesn't load as well as it used to. That's my issue, it seems to take a bit for it to load some stuff.

Still, this seems like the best option, so I guess I'll stick with it.

Web browsers on gaming devices - particularly those that aren't frequently updated with new web design concepts - will probably never function 100% with IB4. This isn't so much a problem on our end as it is with IBS not offering truly backwards compatible rendering methods for the design aspect of the forum. While I'd love to make it run more smoothly on these devices, there is little that can be done to optimize (outside of perhaps reducing the images it has to render, but you can do that by turning off signatures etc.) without causing more problems.

IB3 ran pretty good on those devices because it was incredibly old relative to their design.

• Thumbs Up 2

Fair enough. I suppose I needed the new computer anyways. I'll keep saving up, but I'll keep chugging along until then.