Awoo.

Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go!

Mecha X

srmthfg.JPG

The Super Robot Monkey Team is set in Shuggazoom City, a city that takes up a good portion of its planet, named Shuggazoom. The rest of the planet is called "The Zone of Wasted Years."

The main character is a boy named Chiro. When he was exploring the outskirts of the city while watching his twin sister Shareena, he stumbles upon a giant abandoned robot. Once inside, his curiosity gets the better of him, and he pulls on an old, untouched switch, thus awakening the five robotic monkeys that form the Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce. In the process, Chiro also fused himself with the Power Primate, allowing him to transform into the brave fighter and bold leader of the team. With the aid of the five Robot Monkeys: Antauri, Mr. Hal Gibson, SPRX-77, Otto, and Nova, their mission is to save Shuggazoom City from the Skeleton King, the main antagonist of the series.

By virtue of the fact that Chiro was not a superhero from birth, the five Robot Monkeys must train him, which ultimately results in him leading the team. The Robot Monkeys continue to train Chiro, as he fulfills his destiny as protector of the universe.

When fighting the larger enemies, the Hyperforce uses the Super Robot, which can split into six separate vehicles. Its main attack, when combined as the whole robot, is Lasertron Fury, a powerful energy beam that is fired from its chest. The Super Robot also serves as Chiro and the Monkeys' headquarters and home.

Hello! What can you say about the animated series? For me - I love it! It's cool combination of Star Trek, Star Wars, Voltron and Super Sentai/Power Rangers. And it's underrated creation early 2000s. There's a nice animation. The design is simple but tasteful. Humor Getting children may, but nice and bring a smile. And over time, he became more than an adult taste. And at the expense of humor - if you look at the series closely, you do not notice anything familiar? Funny faces, all sorts of antics? That's right - the creator of the series Ciro Nieli is also the creator of TMNT 2012. The characters themselves monkeys may cliched but well spelled out. And the characters are mostly pleasant. A main villain is very formidable. And a couple of Chiro+Jinmay - VERY LOVELY AND CUTE!!!!! The plot was simple at first, but over time he became more dramatic, serious and emotional. At the same time without leaving your age rating. I love all this - when the cartoon / comics growing up in the wake of his audience. In general - I really like this cartoon! One of the best of the early 2000s!
Unfortunately - the story of the universe of the series did not have time to finish. After living for 4 seasons and 52 series, the series has been closed due to low ratings, and the fifth season was canceled. And I honestly do not understand - how people do not like such a great show? Now Nieli left Disney, and at this very right to left Disney series. Nieli spoke about a dream to finish the series, though the fifth full season, though feature film. And I hope it is also the emergence of Manic and Sonia in new Sonic games. At least for a series of comic books, where the story starts from the beginning, though from Archie, though by IDW, and though even from Marvel (in level of TMNT Adventures). In general - I will pray to the fact that I saw a beautiful and epic conclusion of the story! After all - if Disney is now nothing to show, let they sell rights to Nieli. Besides - they get more money. And if you do not know the story, you can see it here. By my scalp - you enjoy it!
Edited by Mecha X
  • Thumbs Up 1

srmthfg.JPG

The Super Robot Monkey Team is set in Shuggazoom City, a city that takes up a good portion of its planet, named Shuggazoom. The rest of the planet is called "The Zone of Wasted Years."

The main character is a boy named Chiro. When he was exploring the outskirts of the city while watching his twin sister Shareena, he stumbles upon a giant abandoned robot. Once inside, his curiosity gets the better of him, and he pulls on an old, untouched switch, thus awakening the five robotic monkeys that form the Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce. In the process, Chiro also fused himself with the Power Primate, allowing him to transform into the brave fighter and bold leader of the team. With the aid of the five Robot Monkeys: Antauri, Mr. Hal Gibson, SPRX-77, Otto, and Nova, their mission is to save Shuggazoom City from the Skeleton King, the main antagonist of the series.

By virtue of the fact that Chiro was not a superhero from birth, the five Robot Monkeys must train him, which ultimately results in him leading the team. The Robot Monkeys continue to train Chiro, as he fulfills his destiny as protector of the universe.

When fighting the larger enemies, the Hyperforce uses the Super Robot, which can split into six separate vehicles. Its main attack, when combined as the whole robot, is Lasertron Fury, a powerful energy beam that is fired from its chest. The Super Robot also serves as Chiro and the Monkeys' headquarters and home.

Hello! What can you say about the animated series? For me - I love it! It's cool combination of Star Trek, Star Wars, Voltron and Super Sentai/Power Rangers. And it's underrated creation early 2000s. There's a nice animation. The design is simple but tasteful. Humor Getting children may, but nice and bring a smile. And over time, he became more than an adult taste. And at the expense of humor - if you look at the series closely, you do not notice anything familiar? Funny faces, all sorts of antics? That's right - the creator of the series Ciro Nieli is also the creator of TMNT 2012. The characters themselves monkeys may cliched but well spelled out. And the characters are mostly pleasant. A main villain is very formidable. And a couple of Chiro+Jinmay - VERY LOVELY AND CUTE!!!!! The plot was simple at first, but over time he became more dramatic, serious and emotional. At the same time without leaving your age rating. I love all this - when the cartoon / comics growing up in the wake of his audience. In general - I really like this cartoon! One of the best of the early 2000s!
Unfortunately - the story of the universe of the series did not have time to finish. After living for 4 seasons and 52 series, the series has been closed due to low ratings, and the fifth season was canceled. And I honestly do not understand - how people do not like such a great show? Now Nieli left Disney, and at this very right to left Disney series. Nieli spoke about a dream to finish the series, though the fifth full season, though feature film. And I hope it is also the emergence of Manic and Sonia in new Sonic games. At least for a series of comic books, where the story starts from the beginning, though from Archie, though by IDW, and though even from Marvel (in level of TMNT Adventures). In general - I will pray to the fact that I saw a beautiful and epic conclusion of the story! After all - if Disney is now nothing to show, let him sell Nieli. Besides - they get more money. And if you do not know the story, you can see it here. By my scalp - you enjoy it!

I think you need to check your grammar because I can't figure out what you wrote. What does this have to do with Sonic?? What does "though from Archie, though by IDW, and though even from Marvel" mean?? And "though the fifth full season, though feature film." sounds like there should be something written after it.

I think you need to check your grammar because I can't figure out what you wrote. What does this have to do with Sonic?? What does "though from Archie, though by IDW, and though even from Marvel" mean?? And "though the fifth full season, though feature film." sounds like there should be something written after it.

I mean - I just want continue of story in any form (and Manic and Sonia in new Sonic Games). Or comic book series in level of TMNT Adventures. I just use Google translate.

I mean - I just want continue of story in any form (and Manic and Sonia in new Sonic Games). Or comic book series in level of TMNT Adventures. I just use Google translate.

But what does Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go! have to do with the Sonic games?? Or Manic and Sonia?? If that's just a statement that you want that story continued that should be in a status update not in a topic that has nothing to do with that.

But what does Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go! have to do with the Sonic games?? Or Manic and Sonia?? If that's just a statement that you want that story continued that should be in a status update not in a topic that has nothing to do with that.

So I'm not talking about SRMTHFG in Sonic Games. And about Manic and Sonia - it just a dream. Now please say your opinion about this cartoon. You are want continue of story/comic book series?

Your talking about Manic and Sonia. Are they in the show?? What does "it's just a dream" mean?? What language are you translating from???? Maybe if I knew I could try to translate what I'm saying and that could make the communication better.

Your talking about Manic and Sonia. Are they in the show?? What does "it's just a dream" mean?? What language are you translating from???? Maybe if I knew I could try to translate what I'm saying and that could make the communication better.

erh, new mind. Now I waiting other opinions and hope for continue of story.

OMG this show, I remember watching this show for the first time on Disney Channel and -kinda- liking it, not sure why though, maybe because of the Power Ranger styled monkeys and my love of multple main characters.

Then again, I didn't remember this show too much, because when this show aired, Yin Yang Yo was my favorite thing to watch on Disney,

Looking back though, I don't have too much fond memories with this show. All I remember is when Chiro meets Jinmay and rescuing her... somewhere (I don't remember at all). Nova's crush on Spark, and I remember playing the flash game on the Disney website, and that's pretty much it, I'm not there when Antauri became white (for some reason)

The animation is nothing spectacular, I didn't like the giant robot they rode, too simple for my taste. And the lipsyncing is really off for some reason.

@Three's Company #1 Fan: I think his point about Manic and Sonia is simply that he wants the story of Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go to continue, and he also wants the story of Sonia and Manic to continue. Not that there's an actual connection between the two, just that he has similar hopes regarding them.

I used to watch this show when I was younger. It was over the top, ridiculous and silly. In other words, it was awesome

I was such a fangirl for Antauri, since (while I don't know what his English voice actor was like), I really loved his voice actor. He was great! :D

Heh, I remember this. I watched a couple of episodes but I wasn't a big fan. I only liked the character designs and faux animu look. XP