Awoo.

4 good things about Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric

kdotj24

Positives is a video series made by a guy named Shane Luis, who has a YouTube channel called "Rerez". In Positives, he tries to find at least 4 good things about notoriously bad games. Here, he takes a look at Sonic Boom. I won't spoil what good things he has to say tho.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HGIrsUA7BF8

If anyone is going to bother watching, skip to 2:14 when the video actually starts. You'll miss the stupidly long intro and the part where he gives the impression that Sonic Team made Rise of Lyric.

Actually... don't bother with this video. It's crap.

Number 1 is "The enerbeam" Why? Because you can throw enemies out of the arena and they instantly die, meaning you can get through the bad game quicker.

This ridiculous, number one is a bad design choice to get through a bad game. 

Number 2 is: Great lighting.... are you taking the piss?

Edited by Hogfather
  • Thumbs Up 4

'06 is better?? This game makes '06 look good?? I myself said that '06 had some good points but this guy... HOW CAN YOU EVEN SAY THAT!?!?!?!?!?! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCwwxCL4iyw&index=1&list=PL45FXiU5g2Q-25vCiShWGIOVBDLaAcPGz watch this from beginning to end (all 7 parts) and you'll see why this guy is so wrong he should never be allowed to make another video about Sonic.

this video. It's crap.

That says it all

Positives is a video series made by a guy named Shane Luis, who has a YouTube channel called "Rerez". In Positives, he tries to find at least 4 good things about notoriously bad games. Here, he takes a look at Sonic Boom. I won't spoil what good things he has to say tho.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HGIrsUA7BF8

Dude, you should post this one to another thread instead of creating this thread.

Please go to Good Things about Bad Sonic Games Thread. This thread needs to be "case closed".

• Thumbs Up 1

Dude, you should post this one to another thread instead of creating this thread.

Please go to Good Things about Bad Sonic Games Thread. This thread needs to be "case closed".

Im pretty sure I can make this thread if I feel like it. This is not against the rules at all. The only thing I did wrong was that I put it in this board instead of GHZ by accident.