NoirSuede

Tumblr/Twitter Sonic's latest exploits thread

Wait a sec...

I'm used to seeing the usual fan coloured one, but this one struck me as odd. So I checked and I was right to think it was odd; the usual fan coloured one has her game colours, whatever this one is uses her Sonic X colouring.

I don't think they plan to use her any time soon if they can't remember what her colours are. 

There's a Tumblr/Twitter thread and Melidan was the most recent to post there? Might as well check it out.

7 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

Happy Mother's Day 

Ah...! ::blush:

5 minutes ago, VEDJ-F said:

Wait a sec...

I'm used to seeing the usual fan coloured one, but this one struck me as odd. So I checked and I was right to think it was odd; the usual fan coloured one has her game colours, whatever this one is uses her Sonic X colouring.

I don't think they plan to use her any time soon if they can't remember what her colours are. 

Is it now? Cause looking it up, the only difference is the tie not being orange. Which I honestly think looks better.

Also, that render was fanmade?

2 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

Is it now? Cause looking it up, the only difference is the tie not being orange. Which I honestly think looks better.

There's a lot more differences than that, including the colours of the rest of her clothing and her marking colours. 

2 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

Also, that render was fanmade?

It was fan-coloured from an official sketch. 

On 2/23/2018 at 4:32 PM, Detective Kaito said:

Oh no, you know what that means...

Sonic Heroes HD? I seriously doubt that.

Amy had eyelids in that game?

3 minutes ago, VEDJ-F said:

There's a lot more differences than that, including the colours of the rest of her clothing and her marking colours. 

I guess I'm just gonna have to take word for it.

3 minutes ago, VEDJ-F said:

It was fan-coloured from an official sketch. 

Huh. The more you know.

5 hours ago, VEDJ-F said:

Wait a sec...

Why do you think that? I mean using her Sonic X doesn't necessarily mean they'll not use her for a while.

Because what's presumably happened is that the Social Media team have asked Uekawa (or someone else on ST) for a reference in order for Kieran to colour, and all they can provide is the art from Sonic X (the same sketch was used for one of the eye-catcher). 

1 minute ago, VEDJ-F said:

Because what's presumably happened is that the Social Media team have asked Uekawa (or someone else on ST) for a reference in order for Kieran to colour, and all they can provide is the art from Sonic X (the same sketch was used for one of the eye-catcher). 

Maybe because that's the designer they wanted to use for now on. Keep in mind the whole two worlds thing which is why it was used in X.

The two worlds thing was from Adventure, Iizuka has said that. 

And if they had intended to use that design, they would have implemented it in Rush instead of using her game design. It came out after Sonic X. 

1 hour ago, VEDJ-F said:

The two worlds thing was from Adventure, Iizuka has said that. 

And if they had intended to use that design, they would have implemented it in Rush instead of using her game design. It came out after Sonic X. 

Fair enough I guess. Still seems like a bit of a stretch to make that assumption thought.

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 1:04 PM, Lord-Dreamerz said:

Ok they just did the best job on a meme in a long time. I love this! xD

At first I thought she was trying to quiz me by saying is this Sonic or not.