Awoo.

Reputation activity acting up?

TwoTailedFox

So today I realized there was a feature that allowed you to look back at who's liked your posts and what posts you've liked. I was going through it, and I saw a lot of posts that don't seem like I would've liked them, but it said that I had. For instance, one post that I supposedly liked was one that was telling someone how to use YouTube tags. Since that didn't seem like something I would like, I decided to go to the post and see for myself if 4 years ago I had liked it. I was right, I hadn't.

My reputation activity, with it set on the page that had the supposed liked post. The alert is all the way at the bottom, with the post titled "First Gameplay Hack(s) of the demo", made by Goku262002

The "liked" post. Notice nothing that said I liked it.

This isn't the only one. When I saw on reputation activity (on the same reputation activity page that I liked to above, all the way at the bottom. Post made by Phineas on "Worst Sonic Game Soundtrack?") that I had supposedly liked a post about Sonic Adventure 2 having the worst soundtrack, that also go me suspicious (I really like Sonic Adventure 2). Yet when you look at the actual post, there is no like from me. There could be other errors about what posts I've liked, but these are the only two I've looked at.

Not everything is incorrect though. I looked at a few other posts that I had liked according to reputation activity, and it was correct that I had liked those posts.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• TwoTailedFox

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds more like a one time issue with the rebuilding of old content. While that service has long been over, there are likely some inconsistencies left behind when it was converting from IB3 to IB4.