Awoo.

The Recent Profile Visitors Bar

Osmium

Okay, this isn't really a problem, but it's something I have some questions about. 

The Recent Profile Visitors Bar on my profile shows the last six members to visit my profile. I notice that many other people have this number of most recent visitors on their bar too. 

Ro4RVxt.png

But I've noticed that there are members who have different numbers of visitors on their bar. I've seen bars that have only 5 visitors on it, and there are bars that have a lot more visitors than 6, some going above 10 members. Is there any particular reason why some members have bars with different lengths like this? And is there any sort of way for members to change the length of the bar? (I'm going to guess the answer to the latter is most likely no).

I don't know if this is deserving of a whole topic, but I would appreciate some answers about this, since I've been wondering about it. Thank you.  

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tara

• Your Vest Friend

• Osmium

Top Posters In This Topic

The previous version of IPB had a setting that allowed you to customize how many profile visitors you want to display at a time.  I don't see that setting on the actual UCP, but I'm assuming it's a carry-over setting from that.

Weird, I don't recall a setting like that on the previous version, and I only ever saw 4 recent visitors before.