Awoo.

Sonic Unleashed

Eternal EX

So I finally got that Eat Everything in the World achievement. Might not sound hard, but beating Eggmanland without dying once was fucking horrible, it took me months to do, and finally being able to do it was so satisfying. I hope I can beat it twice more for the Eggmanland Hotdog achievement. :P

So I finally got that Eat Everything in the World achievement. Might not sound hard, but beating Eggmanland without dying once was fucking horrible, it took me months to do, and finally being able to do it was so satisfying. I hope I can beat it twice more for the Eggmanland Hotdog achievement. :P

I only just about managed those achievements a few weeks ago, took me many many many tries to do Eggmanland without dying once but once I managed to do that once it wasn't so bad doing it two more times for the next two Hotdog achievements. I found Aabat's hot dog achievements to be as equally difficult if not more so, Adabat without dying is a right pain in the ass and to do it two more times is just... *screams*

Felt so great though once I got all 50 achievements though :D

^ Man, I breeze through Adabat but those Werehog pipe walking segments in Eggmanland always manage to give me trouble. It’s so annoying to die such an anti-climatic death on multiple occasions knowing that the stuff before and after the pipes is the stuff that is supposed to be the real challenge. <_<

I can’t figure out why I have such an issue with those pipes.

I'm hoping that I can manage to get all 50 achievements in this, if I can it'll be the first game I got 1000/1000 in. I came close in BioShock, but I can't find all those audio diaries to save my life.

I hate the Eggmanland pipes.

It wouldn't be so bad if there was a shadow underneath you, so you could see if you were going to land on the pipe or not.

Edited by Dr. SEGA Monkey

It took me ages to get Hungry Hungry Hedgehog, also because of Eggmanland...

...I forgot that it had a shop and hadn't bought the egg-squisite lunch and egg lollipop thing yet.

Damn eggyland, Never liked that stage and never will. I mean yeah the design is great and all but I just dont like it. And on the hotdog thing, the eggy time trial is the only thing holding me back from the hungry hungry hog achievement. DAMN YOU EGGMANLAND!

Eggmanland is a good level, but beating it without dying was hell. It took me months, so glad I finally completed ONE hotdog mission for it.

Huh, I must one of the few who doesn't have a problem with Eggmanland, including the lava room part.

Infact, I found the hotdog missions fairly easy being that I can beat the entire thing in about 25 minutes or so. The only daytime missions I truly had problems with was Shamar's.

Really? I thought Shamar was a easy area. Maybe it's because shamar (day) is my 2nd favorite area/stage in the game.

Just wondering uhh, whats everyone's favorite stages? Day and night.

Mine is Adabat act 1 day and chun-nan night 1-2. Well if both chun-nan acts weren't split up it would be my favorite stage in the whole game but since it is split I'd go with 1-2 over 1-1 any day. (counting day and night acts) I say Adabat aka JJ (jungle joyride) because its a spectacular looking stage and the music goes perfectly with it. Chun-nan, ever since the 1st chun-nan trailer I thought that whole night stage looked awesome and music kicks soooo much ass. Its the 1st and only night stage where the music beats the day counter part. LIED eggy werehog is better than eggy regular hog. (that last part made since if you really think about it :P )

It's hard to decide, but if I'd have to pick one stage of each type I really liked it'd probably be Spagonia Day, Act 1, and Adabat Night, Act 2.

My faves would probably be Spagonia Day Act 1 and Mazuri Night Act 4.

If DLC isn't allowed in this decision though, I'll go with Spagonia Night Act 1 too.

As for the Wii version, the Spagonia Day Time Attack 2, and Apotos Night: Hill Beneath Starry Skies.

My favs:

Daytime: I'd say Spagonia. The Time Attack levels were quite difficult (I failed most of them @ least 1nce) and it looked very nice.

Night/Hogtime: Definetly all of the eggmanland levels. Though they were all very hard, took me HOURS, but it was just completly fricking awesome. I loved the theme park... theme/sarcasm. It was great! :)

Wii version: Rooftop Run Day Stage Time Attack 2 (extended Spagonia) and Chun-Nan - Rising Dragon Falls.

PS3

Adabat day = dude, I shouldn’t even have to explain this one

Shamar night = I loved that optional fight pit up on the roof halfway into the stage. It was really the first part in the game where I had to actually be wary of death via open combat. Plus, its fun for taking-it-easy experience runs. No death pits to ruin your progress by being careless.

Wii

Eggmanland day = best stage in the game. It was so much fun and the time trial really pushes you to pick up the pace. It has a fantastic level layout to boot. Its fast and its fun.

Spagonia night = (I might have this confused with the PS3) but the stage where you ascend the clock tower is really cool.

PS3

Adabat day = dude, I shouldn’t even have to explain this one

Shamar night = I loved that optional fight pit up on the roof halfway into the stage. It was really the first part in the game where I had to actually be wary of death via open combat. Plus, its fun for taking-it-easy experience runs. No death pits to ruin your progress by being careless.

Wii

Eggmanland day = best stage in the game. It was so much fun and the time trial really pushes you to pick up the pace. It has a fantastic level layout to boot. Its fast and its fun.

Spagonia night = (I might have this confused with the PS3) but the stage where you ascend the clock tower is really cool.

To an extent, the Wii version you have to go up the 2 clock towers which one has that key to advance. But that part you said IS in the PS3 ver.

To an extent, the Wii version you have to go up the 2 clock towers which one has that key to advance. But that part you said IS in the PS3 ver.

Oh, okay

(its Finals Week and crap keeps running together)

I’ll change my vote to the Aqueduct stage then. That one was pretty trippy.

I just want to say that the 360 & Wii are 2 COMPLETLY DIFFERENT GAMES!!!! The Wii version is NOT a port, it was made from the ground up. The PS3 & PS2 are ports.

Dunno, the PS2 version was probobly made from the ground up, with added waggle, or some stupid shit. XD

^ Actually, the PS2 version is inferior to the Wii Graphic & gameplay wise. Sonics spikes move in the Wii version while the PS2 doesn't. There might be other things as well.

^ Actually, the PS2 version is inferior to the Wii Graphic & gameplay wise. Sonics spikes move in the Wii version while the PS2 doesn't. There might be other things as well.

How is it different or "inferior" in terms of gameplay (I know about the different crontrols, but I thought that was it)?

I have the PS2 version and it's pretty solid ganeplay wise. The controls are great and smooth, no problems at all. Graphically its good, just the cutscenes aren't great seeing as their a port of the Xbox 360/PS3 ones.

I just want to say that the 360 & Wii are 2 COMPLETLY DIFFERENT GAMES!!!! The Wii version is NOT a port, it was made from the ground up. The PS3 & PS2 are ports.

now you're just desperate =P that's not anything to brag about

^ Actually, its true. If it was a port, EVERTHING('sides graphic and gameplay)Would be the same(If the used double layered disk). Everything except the story is different. You can E-Mail SEGA and ask them.

^ Actually, its true. If it was a port, EVERTHING('sides graphic and gameplay)Would be the same(If the used double layered disk). Everything except the story is different. You can E-Mail SEGA and ask them.

I know that, but you are obviously desperate by saying the Wii version is better then the PS2 version. That's like saying a dumb person is smarter then a even dumber person.