Awoo.

Ryan's Big Thread of Livestreaming

Ryannumber1gamer

So after being told by a few people that I should make a livestreaming topic since I've recently done the Mega Man livestreams from Legacy Collection. Basically, I played through all six Mega Man games live on Twitch, and SSMB had it's own private chat thanks to @Rucdose allowing me to use his SSMB Directly Taima channel. So after the fun of playing games and discussing them with my fellow SSMBers, I'm gonna be doing a lot more of it. And I want to involve you guys.

How? I'm gonna let you guys vote on the games I'm gonna be playing. So the current four games to vote on are...

Fables_Telltale_Logo.png

THE WOLF AMONG US (PS4) (EPISODE 1)

Votes: 1

sound-shapes-logo.jpg

SOUND SHAPES (PS4) 

Votes: 0

2578165-box_oddc.png

OCTODAD: DADLIEST CATCH (PS4)

Votes: 5

Batman_Arkham_Knight_Cover_Art.jpg

Batman Arkham Knight (PS4)

Votes: 1

You can vote on this thread.

Where you can watch my livestreams:

http://taima.tv/r/SSMBDirectly

Day/Time: Tomorrow, 10pm GMT/ 5pm EST

So let me know what you guys think! 

Edited by Ryannumber1gamer

To clarify as well. All four games will be livestreamed, but it will be going in order of votes. So say Shovel Knight and Batman come in first and second respectively. Shovel Knight would be streamed tomorrow while Arkham Knight would be at a different day. If two games tie, I'll have a tie breaker vote.

With three votes, Shovel Knight is going to be streamed tonight at 10:00pm GMT/5:00 EST!

• Thumbs Up 1

And thanks to Rucdose, my livestream is gonna be.....more special that the others...

#Foreshadow

• Thumbs Up 1

AND IT'S ANNOUNCED!

That's right folks! SSMB Directly is becoming Motobug! And to celebrate the launch, my livestream of Shovel Knight will be what kicks off the launch! So join us in one hour and 10 minutes here!

http://taima.tv/r/Motobug

Alright guys, it's time for the next vote, and whichever one wins will be streamed next Saturday after Movie Night.

The choices are...

-The Wolf Among Us Episode 1

-Batman Arkham Knight

-Octodad: Dadliest Catch

-Sound Shapes

I'm picking Arkham Knight, but Ryan I just recommend you pick your own choices for streaming next time. You'll probably enjoy it more and I don't think people mind seeing something you want to show them.

• 11 months later...

So, might as well mention it here.

I'm currently considering doing a stream of Episode 1 of TTG's Batman game due to the crowd-play functionality in it (When it comes to the game as I'm not sure if the livestreaming version of it is in the game yet). Who'd be interested?