Awoo.

MOTOBUG - THE FUTURE IS HERE

Rucdose

Yo! I'll be streaming Hand of Fate at 3 PM EST on Motobug! It's going to be Endless Mode, and it'll just be me trying to get as far as possible before I get a Game Over! Right after my stream, Rucdose will begin his "secret" stream at 4 PM EST!

My secret stream's been revealed, and I shall be playing Tales of the Borderlands (Episode 1) at 5PM EST/10PM GMT! Eventually I'll stream the other episodes too leading up to a Day One stream of Episode 5!..whenever that gets released. So yes, tonight's gon be fun on the bun!

Well.. this is rather.. ambiguous to say the least. I can see this working as a YouTube channel. But as just a streaming thing? It feels like it will take a lot of effort to hold together. Hopefully things go well for you guys. I'll try to join in the streams when I can. 

• Thumbs Up 3

Hey folks! Good news/bad news time. Bad news is that our Shrek the Musical Thursday, which was supposed to be today is being delayed to a TBC time as I wasn't properly prepared to stream it tonight. The good news is that I will still be streaming today and I'll specificly be streaming Alien Isolation at 4PM EST/9PM GMT! After that, we shall be taking music/video requests! So make sure you come down for some spooks and something actually related to SEGA for once!

Time for a Movie Night people! Tonight at 5PM EST/10PM GMT, Felix will be streaming the cult-classic Space Jam on Motobug! So make sure you put on your hanes, lace up your Nikes, grab some Wheaties and your Gatorade, we'll go get a Big Mac on the way to the ball park!

remember, that's a line from the film, not me accepting mad stacks to advertise Nikes in a thread post

tho that'd be swell too, warner

• Thumbs Up 2

• 1 month later...

Okay, so just for those wondering, this thing isn't dead yet. And for those wondering why it might be dead, well.. a little drama got mixed up with a few streams back, and as a result a lot of the support for this thing went under/set out on their own, most notably Rucdose leaving the stream and the site. Not all that fun.

I sort of was in charge of making the theme for the place at that point, so I asked if I could have "ownership" of the domain if Rucdose was leaving it up still, just in case a few features would be inaccessible with the owner taking leave of their account. Technically I have the same amount of control over the place as any other level-5 mods like Ryan and Klonoa on a streaming level, but... yeah, I guess I run it now? lol

Been keeping it up for a while now for anybody that wants to stream stuff on it like usual, but a lot of the streamers have moved on to their own sites, and random streams eventually stopped happening for a while.

So, what to do with the place?

Essentially go back to it's roots.

SVuESTn.png?1

But not too far... Motobug is still a pretty cool name for the place

Also terribly sorry Default and Invision Board users... this is a PNG with white text and images :T

Motobug will basically be the place where SSMB goes for their large event-streaming needs. From Nintendo Directs, to Sony, Microsoft, and Apple conferences, maybe a few Death Battle Live youtube streams, and of course E3 2016 coverage later on next year. 

Those are just the base guarantees, though. If anyone wishes so, this place can still be the massive streaming hub that it once was once again. Random youtube video streams are almost guaranteed to happen for a bit as far as I can tell, but if anyone wants to, they can always stream their twitch game playthroughs, livestream movies or art, or start up a big event ala movie nights and cartoon nights on here, all with the greater audience and ease that comes with a central streaming place. Just ask for mod capabilities to run the place for your own stuff, and it'll be done!

Speaking of Sony Conferences, though, there's one upcoming right now! And it's gonna be streamed on Motobug tomorrow at 4:45 PM GMT, or 12:45 PM EST for us Americans. And also, there might be a little something special for the occasion, perhaps... oh who am I kidding you all know it's a new theme; I'm the theme guy :U

So yeah! If you want to watch this stuff with your fellow SSMBers, come back down to Motobug for your streaming needs, 'cause the Motobug's getting fired back up again! http://taima.tv/r/Motobug

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned