Awoo.

skull902 Videos Thingy

skull902

Hey everyone, skull902 here. I do videos of all kinds on two YouTube channels: skull902, which features skits, reviews, solo Let's Plays, and other random stuff, as well as SuperChaosComms (far more inactive as of late,) which hosts playthroughs with at least two commentators.

In this thread, I'll be sharing videos and playlists from about mid-2014 onward. Enjoy the show.

I have accounts on other video sharing sites but don't update nearly as frequently (links coming soon.)

LANGUAGE WARNING: There be swears and stuff.

Here's a video that shows pretty well what my main channel's all about

And some playlists...

SuperChaosComms: Sonic the Hedgehog (1991) Playthrough

SuperChaosComms: Sonic the Hedgehog (8-Bit) Playthrough

SuperChaosComms: Super Mario Land Playthrough

skull902: Let's Play Sonic the Hedgehog (1991)

skull902: Sonic ROM Hacks

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

SuperChaosComms: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Genesis) Playthrough

skull902: Let's Play Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (16-Bit)

At the encouragement of @Kiah I have decided to return here after a long absense, since she said she's more available to talk here. She also suggested that I continue to share my videos here, and I figured why not. I cleaned up the thread just a little bit and will be posting three or four new playlists here every couple of days or so until I've caught up.

I don't plan on doing much else here on the boards but am always open to a PM if someone by some miracle takes a look at this and has any questions or comments.

Before I get into embedding any more playlists, I added the full Sonic 2 LP playlist that includes the Knuckles run as well as the extras video. Now then, here are a couple playlists.

skull902: My Thoughts series (Reviews and the like)

skull902: Let's Play Sonic the Hedgehog (8-Bit)

skull902: Let's Play Tails in Sonic the Hedgehog

Enjoy.

• Thumbs Up 1

skull902: Short Let's Plays (Games finished in a single video or LP-like skits)

skull902: Let's Play Sonic Chaos

skull902: Let's Play Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (SNES)

• Thumbs Up 1

Catching up today with...

skull902: Let's Play Sonic 3 & Knuckles (Full playlist; featuring the Sonic run, Knuckles run, Sonic 3 & Knuckles: A Machinima Parody, the Extras video, as well as my Sonic 3 Complete video)

skull902: 10 Years (+1) Of skull902 (Retrospective series about my time on YouTube; there are four parts and the full version at the end with some corrections and stuff. I remember far too much stuff and don't know when to shut up so the whole thing is three hours long)

SuperChaosComms: Manos: The Hands of Fate Playthrough

skull902: Rule Of Three (Another review series; the premise is explained in the first episode)

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It has certainly been some time since I last posted here. I did this in the meantime. All videos of the main playthrough have been uploaded so no short update messages about it while I upload parts.

skull902: Let's Play Sonic the Hedgehog CD

• Fist Bump 1

• 2 months later...

Holy hell, it's been forever and a half since I last posted anything. Was hit with a bad stomach problem back in the spring and while I was able to churn out the CD Let's Play during it, eventually it became too much and I had to take a break. I've been back at it since the end of last month and my first video back was a retrospective look at my Amy Is Best Anime skit, as well as the premiere livestream.

skull902: Amy Is Best Anniversary