Awoo.

VIDEO: A Let's Play made by someone who likes Unleashed. Yes, even the Werehog stages.

RLS Legacy

Hi there everyone,

I've been a Sonic fan for a while now, and I've been doing a shameless lurk 'round these parts for a similarly lengthy period of time; but seeing as how I'm starting a new project that I'm rather proud of, I thought now'd be the perfect time to sign up and share it with some fellow devotees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpT4rUfVwbA&feature=youtu.be

It's the first episode of a new LP of the incredibly polarising Sonic Unleashed that I'm intending to be a 'reboot' of sorts for the channel (in that I'm actually going to finish it) and I'd like some criticism.

Now, before the inevitable "don't use a camcorder" comments come rolling in, I'm fully aware of the fact that it isn't optimum quality (the video, anyway, even though HD is available - the audio's like butter to the ears), but I'm on a budget and don't want to pour vast quantities of money into a professional capture device that may or may not even work with a PAL Wii U, finicky piece of hardware that it is.

As such, I'm more looking for you guy's thoughts on my commentary. As in, do you buy into my brand of anarchic hyperactivity and enthusiasm? How'd you find the humour? Am I engaging? All that kind of stuff, and since the audio is infinitely higher quality than the video, it'll be easier to critique my voiceover anyway. Lucky!

So, thanks in advance, and here's to the playthrough, and the success of everyone who enters this hallowed place.

Also, the Werehog really isn't as universally terrible as some people make him out to be. Seriously.

• Thumbs Up 1

This sounds great. Personally, I love Unleashed and I love the Werehog stages. With each stage, I try to execute every available move possible. I'm looking forward to seeing this playthrough.

• Thumbs Up 1

This sounds great. Personally, I love Unleashed and I love the Werehog stages. With each stage, I try to execute every available move possible. I'm looking forward to seeing this playthrough.

Great to hear! Nice to hear from a fellow Unleashed-ite; we're a dying species, I'm afraid.

What was your favourite part of the video? 

I enjoyed the section where you are explaining the gaia gates as well as the commentary during the daytime running sections. You highlight the good points the game brings.

Personally, I prefer the x360 version, but the wii version has a lot of good moments as well.

I enjoyed the section where you are explaining the gaia gates as well as the commentary during the daytime running sections. You highlight the good points the game brings.

Personally, I prefer the x360 version, but the wii version has a lot of good moments as well.

Sweet, it's comforting to know that there's at least one XBox preferrer out there (even though I totally trashed it in the video).

I'll probably add episodes to this topic as they're updated, since I'm only apparently allowed one video topic to my name. Typical.

Sorry for the bump, but I only get one topic, so I'm making the most of it.

Would still love to hear you guys' thoughts.