Awoo.

[ART] PrincessPandaSonic's Artwork and Drawing Stuff

PrincessPandaSonic

Hello, there! In this topic, I will share many of my artwork I do: either original art, fanart of other fandoms, or Sonic fanart. I know my art looks bad, offer only constructional criticism.

MY FIRST ART

image.thumb.jpg.6f31175a3a4e610accd6760e

• Thumbs Up 1

I really would suggest that you practice with single figures first. Just open your sketchbook and try and draw whatever little poses you can think of with generic figure. Don't bother trying to put detail on them (unless you want to), but try to get a feel for how bodies should work, practice with it for awhile. I say that because as is, they both look very stiff, and their poses are identical, which is a valid creative decision but I'm not sure if that's what you're going for here. If you're having serious trouble figuring out how thing should be placed, look up a reference. For example, here's a kiss;

14de1e51-7205-42a1-9b41-a2d1bc0d87fc.jpg

Subsequently, you should probably draw the bodies and then put clothing on them, don't try to just draw clothing and then add body parts, at least for now. I'm not sure which of those you were doing, so this may be pointless to say, but to me it just helps make sure everything's connecting right and you don't have a leg that, if followed through the clothing, should be unconncected to the torso or something similar.

And they're not standing on the same level, and Sonic's arms are shorter than her's. Keep things like that in mind, look for them when drawing. Don't be afraid to take out a ruler and just draw a light little reference line to insure that they are equal. 

/I'm not particularly good at drawing, anyone who is feel free to correct any of my pointers.