Awoo.

Rumour: Sanzaru Have Not Been Working on Boom: Fire & Ice for Several Months

Badnik Mechanic

And people aren't that? Christ, we still have people whining about the name "werehog".

We do? Where? 

• Thumbs Up 1

Let's hope Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice doesn't end up becoming the next Sonic X-Treme. From what I learned, it looked cool, but there were big problems. I mean, Tiara as a love interest? That would end up giving Amy the feelings of anger and jealousy, probably enough to want to work for Eggman. Now you know why romance is only one-sided in the Sonic Series, and not mutual; It's played for laughs.

Let's hope Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice doesn't end up becoming the next Sonic X-Treme. From what I learned, it looked cool, but there were big problems. I mean, Tiara as a love interest? That would end up giving Amy the feelings of anger and jealousy, probably enough to want to work for Eggman. Now you know why romance is only one-sided in the Sonic Series, and not mutual; It's played for laughs.

What do you think would happen if the 25th anniversary Sonic game has Sonic and Amy finally having mutual intrest in each other instead of just Amy being an obssesive fan-girl ?

besides the internet exploding with the force of a billion sonamy fans

• Thumbs Up 1

What do you think would happen if the 25th anniversary Sonic game has Sonic and Amy finally having mutual intrest in each other instead of just Amy being an obssesive fan-girl ?

Someone might work in the romantic background music from Sonic Boom, and the Heart Iris, and add in Eggman's "I'm glad I sprang for the Heart Iris Upgrade."

Well I think it could be cool, if done right at least. Or maybe that's just my inner Sonamy shipper talking.

And people aren't that? Christ, we still have people whining about the name "werehog".

Going with precedent on avoiding things like "green eyes" because of the extreme minority of people who actually mention such things, I'd likewise advise avoiding continuing discussion on issues with the Werehog's name. I know there were a few people making a fuss over the etymology, but that was 7 years ago and I don't think anyone really pays mind to the issue anymore.

• Thumbs Up 1

Going with precedent on avoiding things like "green eyes" because of the extreme minority of people who actually mention such things, I'd likewise advise avoiding continuing discussion on issues with the Werehog's name. I know there were a few people making a fuss over the etymology, but that was 7 years ago and I don't think anyone really pays mind to the issue anymore.

Extreme minority or not, you get my point. No matter how arbitrary or inconsequential something might seem, people will complain about it.

Extreme minority or not, you get my point. No matter how arbitrary or inconsequential something might seem, people will complain about it.

I still don't see why you're bringing it up in this particular topic, because nobody here has been actively engaged in doing so and it really doesn't have anything to do with the thread topic.

And even if -for the sake of speaking hypothetically- people were doing so, I can't help but question know why this seems to bother you so much. Unless they were insulting people while doing so and/or were going off-topic, I don't see why this is apparently even a problem.

Edited by Gabe

Are you going to point out where the people who are complaining about the name Werehog are? 

Are you going to point out where the people who are complaining about the name Werehog are? 

What, you want me to physically drag you to a person? It's like in every video about Sonic Unleashed that ever exists, someone has to "wittily" point out how the name "werehog" doesn't make sense, because "were" stand for "man".

What, you want me to physically drag you to a person? It's like in every video about Sonic Unleashed that ever exists, someone has to "wittily" point out how the name "werehog" doesn't make sense, because "were" stand for "man".

I'm pretty sure that's just people playing poking fun at how awkward of a name "Werehog" is. I mean, it literally mean "manpig" so kind of hard not to poke fun at it. I mean the only reason why people should ever complain about the Werehog is how slow the gameplay is and how long his levels can be.

So um, as expected, Sonic Toon got delayed to 2016 in Japan. The game might get released In january or february.

In that case, let's all hope that this can be halfway decent.

It would have been easier to just say 'I made it up to try and make a point'

I still don't see why you're bringing it up in this particular topic, because nobody here has been actively engaged in doing so and it really doesn't have anything to do with the thread topic.

And even if -for the sake of speaking hypothetically- people were doing so, I can't help but question know why this seems to bother you so much. Unless they were insulting people while doing so and/or were going off-topic, I don't see why this is apparently even a problem.

I'm pretty sure that's just people playing poking fun at how awkward of a name "Werehog" is. I mean, it literally mean "manpig" so kind of hard not to poke fun at it. I mean the only reason why people should ever complain about the Werehog is how slow the gameplay is and how long his levels can be.

It would have been easier to just say 'I made it up to try and make a point'

(Quoting everyone so everyone gets a notification)

Looking through the whole conversation, this started as a little joke by one poster (innocent enough, since it was a fair point), and then it started to derail into this discussion of people making an issue over Service Games or the Werehog's name. This is thread derailment.

I don't think either issue really has any relevance here. This thread is about Sanzaru and Fire & Ice (and the possibility they haven't been working on it). I'm asking that further discussion of people arguing over semantics, real or imagined, not continue here.

• Thumbs Up 7

There's more evidence to prove than disprove it, though.

Really, I don't know what's happening, but when they've straight-up told us that it was mostly done when the first two games came out, I'm not going to cry development hell. What's been going on instead, again, I dunno, but if it ends up being anything close to what they've said (ie. Shattered Crystal no bullshit edition) then I imagine decent at best, harmless at worst. 

which the first games were too but people yell at me when I say that

Edited by Shaddy