Awoo.

Undertale (PC, PS4, Switch) & Deltarune (PC DEMO)

Pompadour

I didn't even know about nor needed the Temmie Armor until I got to Asgore, because he was literally kicking my ass lol. But yea, the Cloudy Glasses glasses method is the most efficient way and you can do it in half of the time.

ANYWHO, I got the neutral ending and I'm doing the path towards true pacifist

Hidden Content

Asgore can actually be weakened with two ways that I know of.
1. Talk to him until it no longer does any good.
2. Eat the Butterscotch and Cinnamon pie slice Toriel had given you during his battle.

By the way...

Did anyone else find the abandoned Quiche with the echo flower that said "The responsibility was just too great." 

• Thumbs Up 1

Hidden Content

By the way...

Hidden Content

The Quiche completely blew my mind, there was a HIDDEN AREA EVEN AFTER ALL THIS?!

Apparently, Toby Fox actually a quiche under a bench one time so he made a joke item out of it.

The quiche was one of the few super secret things I managed to find completely unaided on my second play.  I felt really clever for noticing that you could make a path with the bridge flowers there.

• Thumbs Up 1

The quiche was one of the few super secret things I managed to find completely unaided on my second play.  I felt really clever for noticing that you could make a path with the bridge flowers there.

That was pretty much the same thing with me, I tend to explore a lot in games.

I never even bothered checking there because I thought it would just be a wall, just like how I never bothered to do the piano puzzle.

I didn't want to spoil myself by looking up secrets though, so I guess I'm ok with not knowing about those two secrets. They aren't that big anyway :0

I'm getting so close to the end now but I don't know if I'm going to replay it again considering this game even tries to make you feel guilty for replaying the game period. Part of me does want to play it again because I enjoy the game that much and part of me doesn't due to the whole guilt thing. Choices, choices.

Speaking of secrets...

This is a real thing in the game. You have to talk to the flowers, read the sign, go back, and talk to that sepcific flower. Yeah... I'm impressed.

• Thumbs Up 6

Toby Fox man, how many hidden dialogue did he manage to fit into this game?!

I think we're barely even over the bare bones of them, to be honest.

I bet there's really obscure ones we won't find unless we really think out of the box.

Speaking of Echo Flowers, I discovered this on my own. You know the monster that explains echos flowers? Has anyone else tried checking the echo flower first?

• Thumbs Up 1

Speaking of Echo Flowers, I discovered this on my own. You know the monster that explains echos flowers? Has anyone else tried checking the echo flower first?

Yep, it's sad. XD

• Thumbs Up 1

Hidden Content

Toriel could have meant that, but for human souls to persist that long after death is far too convenient. If that were all it took, then Toriel could have gone top side and stood in  graveyard for a couple of minutes and this game would have never happened.  All I'm saying is, being queen, Toriel is as big of a failure to the monsters as Asgore was. But at least Asgore tried. Toriel ran away from all responsibility. If all you have to do is go find fresh graves then that feels like a big plot hole.

Edited by Dejablue

I hadn't died once... then the it final happened.

Curse you Flowey!!!!!!!

Oh well at least I didn't die for 99% of the game... or would it be considered 45% of the game since I hadn't and I never plan on doing the Genocide route. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Welp, got the True End.....Jesus Christ I couldn't believe how Anime it was. I'll give a full impression later, but I was thoroughly enjoyed.

And...yea....I think I'll hold off on doing a Genocide Run for a bit.

• Thumbs Up 3

My only problem with genocide runs is that...I'm no good at this bullet dodging mechanic. So the fact that it's harder in a No Mercy run makes me go "bleeeeeeh" But still, I want to see everything this game has to offer so I just see it as a challenge.

• Thumbs Up 1

There we go, spoiler tags.

Spoiler

You know, it's kind of a shame that Alphys didn't watch Undyne's fight, on a backstory level at least. It's all fine and dandy if she's spared, but in any scenario where's she's killed, she produces that much determination somehow that her body starts to melt. How do you think Alphys would take seeing her friend and crush start to succumb to her darkest fears before her eyes? I guess it's a fascinating what-if.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, VEDJ-F said:

Reveal hidden contents

You know, it's kind of a shame that Alphys didn't watch Undyne's fight, on a backstory level at least. It's all fine and dandy if she's spared, but in any scenario where's she's killed, she produces that much determination somehow that her body starts to melt. How do you think Alphys would take seeing her friend and crush start to succumb to her darkest fears before her eyes? I guess it's a fascinating what-if.

Spoiler

It's implied that she does see the fight in a genocide run, since upon death Undyne mentions that Alphys is watching the fight and will evacuate everyone in Hotland to a safe area you can't reach (most likely the Tue Lab) if she fails. For the rest of the run you can't encounter Alphys unless you fail the genocide requirements and get the worst of the neutral endings.

9 hours ago, VEDJ-F said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Well, its implied in certain Neutral Endings that if Undyne and/or Mettaton dies, Alphys "disappears" and is nowhere to be found. It heavily implies though that she committed suicide over the whole Determination accident. 

tumblr_inline_o08os5dCHj1td359v_500.png

tumblr_inline_o08ow1j7Kj1td359v_500.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLY SHIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Thumbs Up 8

*crosses fingers* Oh please let the comic be about a certain character, please let the comic be about a certain character!

Spoiler

In other words, please let it be about Chara. Honestly we don't know why she (or he or even they, take your pick) hated humanity so much to the point she couldn't even accept living with a happy family because her blood lust. Seriously what is wrong with that child?!

• Thumbs Up 1

You know everyone is going to want a comic about sans.

I hope it's not Chara. I mean you can say that her existence is contrived. But the mystery around her is pleasant.

• Thumbs Up 1