Awoo.

The Nintendo Switch Thread

Brad

Well, I know one thing is for sure: If I don't see Nintendo announce anything by tomorrow, I am going to doubt we will get a reveal this week. Maybe next week is possible, but still, yeah, I will have my doubts if there is no announcement soon.

18 minutes ago, Operationgamer17 said:

Oh look. Click bait.

I honestly just want the d*** think to be announced already. Not because I want to see what it is but to stop all of the bull**** tweets like that one that is just begging for attention. 

*Note this isn't directed at you opertiongamer17. It's just my thoughts on the whole matter

2 minutes ago, Jeffhog said:

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!

It's about damn time.

In other news.....Yeeeesssss!!!!

I'm keeping my expectations low here because the words "preview trailer" don't automatically mean "reveal".  I mean if they don't show us EITHER what it looks like OR what the software running on it looks like they will be total idiots and everyone will be mad at them so I hope I'm wrong to keep my expectations low here but... yeah, I am keeping my expectations low.

Heck yeah! This is great! Can't wait for the news to come along! In the meantime, let us par-tay!

By the way, anyone have the link to where the video will be shown?

3 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

Can anyone confirm if JP Nintendo Twitter is confirming that the NX video will be 3 mins long? 

That's what google translate spits out, at least. Kinda weird, I would expect them to give us more than that considering how long they've kept people waiting.

Nice to hear it's finally happening, at least.

Its a brief teaser that will show the system and maybe give us a name. Next week we'll get a Direct to show off more and the launch lineup. That's what I'm expecting. But yeah, the video is only three minutes long. That's what I'm hearing anyway.

17 minutes ago, JezMM said:

I'm keeping my expectations low here because the words "preview trailer" don't automatically mean "reveal".  I mean if they don't show us EITHER what it looks like OR what the software running on it looks like they will be total idiots and everyone will be mad at them so I hope I'm wrong to keep my expectations low here but... yeah, I am keeping my expectations low.

This..

I'm honestly expecting them to do a two and a half minute skit with the last 30 seconds saying tune in next week for the reveal 

I expect the teaser to shows absolutely nothing and then have a date for an event where they're going to actually reveal it.

Spoiler

Pokken port as a launch title pls.

• Thumbs Up 3

17 minutes ago, Indigo Rush said:

CvLC3KbW8AApBBf.jpg

It's time. Place your bets now ladies and gentlemen.

Zelda's not a free space. There's no guarantee we'll see Zelda. Granted, if they show any game preview on the system Zelda is the most likely bet.

11 minutes ago, Tails spin said:

This..

I'm honestly expecting them to do a two and a half minute skit with the last 30 seconds saying tune in next week for the reveal 

This is a bit overly pessimistic. They won't show much off, but they are revealing at least something about the NX and what it does.

2 minutes ago, Adamabba said:

announcement.jpg

Home gaming system. IS THE HYBRID DREAM DEAD?

No, but the idea of it being primarily a handheld definitely is. I still think the most likely explanation is two devices sold separately that work separately, but can work together. If you buy them bundled you save $100. That's my bet.

A 3 min long video for a console reveal...

Keep expectations low.

Also...

BPvUuzb.png

Anyone else getting an 80s Horror movie vibe from this?

• Thumbs Up 6

4 minutes ago, Mayor D said:

A 3 min long video for a console reveal...

Keep expectations low.

Also...

BPvUuzb.png

Anyone else getting an 80s Horror movie vibe from this?

Twitter beat you to it 

CvLD3L3XgAAZtT3.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3