Awoo.

The Nintendo Switch Thread

Brad

Honestly, it's just a list of names, so I think the actual reveal will be far more impactful

2 hours ago, Remy said:

t1484280000z1.png

Gettting there.

If the stuff on the leaked lists is even half true this is gonna be a dope ass launch

The timer's gone red- that's how you know it's time to start losing your shit

2 hours ago, Remy said:

t1484280000z1.png

Gettting there.

Whoa!!!! 

SSMB now supports countdown clocks!!!

14 minutes ago, Flamerstreak said:

Less than one hour before the event. You all ready?

I got my TV all ready for tonight's stream! I'm curious to see what turns out to be real (if anything) in regards to the recent leaks.

1 minute ago, Mayor D said:

Whoa!!!! 

SSMB now supports countdown clocks!!!

I can't tell if you're joking, but the countdown is generated offsite lol

Just now, Remy said:

I can't tell if you're joking, but the countdown is generated offsite lol

On the mobile I can't tell.

Aww! That's a feature I've wanted on SSMB for years!

• Thumbs Up 1

I just want something, anything, about Project 17. I'm cool with Mania not being shown, because I'm dodging spoilers right now, but you guys would love it.

It would be nice to finally get a Mario & Sonic platformer, tho.

Honestly i am ready and i am not. I am ready to see some killer games. I hated the wii u. But I am actually excited for once since the gamecube launch. Besides that I am also ready to hear a lot of griping over pre order shortages. I am calling it now there is going to be some.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Meta77 said:

Honestly i am ready and i am not. I am ready to see some killer games. I hated the wii u. But I am actually excited for once since the gamecube launch. Besides that I am also ready to hear a lot of griping over pre order shortages. I am calling it now there is going to be some.

Hearing that gamestop are expecting shortages/aren't getting much stock in made me wonder what the fuck is wrong with them over there. 

1 minute ago, Remy said:

Hearing that gamestop are expecting shortages/aren't getting much stock in made me wonder what the fuck is wrong with them over there. 

It won't surprise me one bit that there'd be a big demand for the Switch and that stock will be limited. Personally, I'm going to wait for the initial rush to be over before considering getting one.

8 minutes ago, Remy said:

Actually it's dependent on region, one has already announced a stock of 38

Dj spinning some tunes RN.

The stage set up is quite cool. Not really what I was expecting from nintendo after the lame-o wii years. like if you told me the stage would be totally black red and there'd be a dj spinning instrumental drum and bass I'd say you were full of shit

18 minutes ago, El Driver said:

My hands holding the controller. But is just me or does it look too small? 

Oh good not just me then.

"Oh... Spring Man won..."

35 minutes ago, AxelPrime said:

WOW!

DAT SUPER MARIO ODYSSEY!

Right? It looks amazing and I just love that the world in it can be explored! They closed out the presentation with an epic Zelda: Breath of the Wild trailer and revealed it being a launch title too!

I thought that was a great presentation personally, a lot of interesting games you aren't going to play anywhere else.