Awoo.

Sonic Lost World heading to Steam (2 November)

Carbo

"LOCKED 60 FPS GAMEPLAY"

*cuts to 30 fps prerendered cutscene*

It's kinda nostalgic seeing a new trailer for Lost World, it's like back in its hype phase when we were all begging and digging for more trailers and footage of it. Good times...

• Thumbs Up 4

"LOCKED 60 FPS GAMEPLAY"

*cuts to 30 fps prerendered cutscene*

It's kinda nostalgic seeing a new trailer for Lost World, it's like back in its hype phase when we were all begging and digging for more trailers and footage of it. Good times...

Yeah there's no way anyone can possibly unlock the frame-rate of a prerendered cutscene without redoing everything from scratch.

I guess SEGA doesn't know that a locked framerate for a PC game isn't something that should proudly be advertised like that. :V

Well at least it'll ward off the FPS Police.

EDIT : Can someone please clarify who ported this game ?

Edited by NoirSuede

Oh wow, didn't know it was that much, they were popping on saturday, but never would I have dreamed it were that many.

They are really ridiculously easy, things like "do a spin dash" earns you an achievement xD Why bother, right? BTW, I think it's out, and apparently no demo :(

Edited by Jango

Oh wow, didn't know it was that much, they were popping on saturday, but never would I have dreamed it were that many.

Maybe they're trying to break the Guiness World Record for most achievements in a single game ?

On Steam, Champions Online is currently known as the game with the most achievements, even above TF2. 713.

http://steamcommunity.com/stats/ChampionsOnline/achievements/

The max achievements allowed for Xbox 360 Games I believe was 99, making The Orange Box and Devil May Cry: HD Collection the top on Xbox.

On Steam, Champions Online is currently known as the game with the most achievements, even above TF2. 713.

http://steamcommunity.com/stats/ChampionsOnline/achievements/

The max achievements allowed for Xbox 360 Games I believe was 99, making The Orange Box and Devil May Cry: HD Collection the top on Xbox.

What about single player games like Lost World ? Most of Champions Online/TF2's achievements came from updates.

Downloading SLW now. Looking forward to giving this a go. Haven't played it since I gave away my Wii U a year ago. 

Yeah, those achievements look pretty straightforward.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hm, as I am just watching more and more videos about Lost World, my opinion about it gets better too.

First I thought it is a quite bad game. I still don't REALLY like its style (but I like it better and better with time^^), but as I see its gameplay is more similiar to the great Sonic games. I hope a DLC-free version will be available of it!

Try not to laugh when you see the graphic options

"Wax On... Wax off?"

More like.

"Grass on... Grass off?"

• Thumbs Up 3

Hm, as I am just watching more and more videos about Lost World, my opinion about it gets better too.

First I thought it is a quite bad game. I still don't REALLY like its style (but I like it better and better with time^^), but as I see its gameplay is more similiar to the great Sonic games. I hope a DLC-free version will be available of it!

Why do you need a DLC-free version? The included Nights level hasn't jacked up the price or anything. You've gotten ever so slightly more at no extra cost.

Edited by LiamTheAnimator

I hope a DLC-free version will be available of it!

Why would you not want the DLC included?

• Thumbs Up 2

Why would you not want the DLC included?

The only DLC that isn't Nintendo related is a part of the Deadly Six Edition, and honestly there's nothing wrong with packing it in with the main game.

Try not to laugh when you see the graphic options

"Wax On... Wax off?"

More like.

"Grass on... Grass off?"

What about the usual stuff like AA/Resolution ?

@Soni is da real MVP

dCkuvii.jpg

I'll stream it later today, and will most likely review it for my MeltingComet site. Thanks so much, Soni! :D

• Thumbs Up 8

You'll see.

My laptop isn't due to come till a few more days, and I don't have a working desktop. Care to spoiler the surprise?