Awoo.

Sonic 4: Episode 2 iOS playable!?

Jolt_TH

sorry if this is the wrong topic guys, couldn't find the other Sonic 4 topics, even with the search feature!

Anyway, I was messing around on my iPod yesterday and for some reason tried Sonic 4: ep 2, expecting it to crash on startup like usual.

However it didn't, it went into the SEGA screen and then the title screen, even onto the level select screen.

I don't know if the new updates on iOS are of a similar architecture to the old iOS where S4:ep2 worked before but hey, it appears that Sonic 4 Episode 2 appears to be working on iOS again. As far as I'm aware there hasn't been an update to it?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jolt_TH

• Rey Skywalker-Ren

• ishmael205

• Frosted Felix

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this was fixed earlier, with some iOS update or something that made a few apps more compatible

I heard there wa s afew updates o it but I also saw some things like a stage called Egg Gauntlet on youtube, not sure about it though.