Awoo.

Best & worst alternate gameplay styles

Monkey Destruction Switch

Ok, I'll bite:

Shadow (StH): After two games of being a 1:1 Sonic clone, I finally get to cut loose with his Chaos Powers and it felt soooo good. Its everything I wanted from Shadow ever since all of these powers were revealed. On top of that, he still plays like Sonic, just with an added punch to it. On the downside, the powers themselves outside of Chaos Control (which is good for speed running) are mostly superluous. Its a lot better just to use them as unlimited ammo fodder. But that said, I still do like the concept of being able to use Shadow's abilities finally.

Amy (SA1): Her levels feel like actual levels instead of glorified mini-games really. She's reasonably fast and I liked a lot of her platforming puzzles. I got no real problem with how she played either, maybe give her a spin jump tho instead of having to trigger it? 

Werehog: Now the Werehog is weird for me, I don't necessarily think it was a terrible idea, just not in the game they put it in. Its horribly jarring to play a Werehog level after going through a daytime stage, and then having to spend up to 15 minutes in said Werehog level before you get back to a Daytime stage. There's also minor things like not giving it a drop shadow :\. But still, for how horribly misplaced it was, its at least competent. Someone described it as the best-worst idea Sonic Team had and I understand that. He has loads of combos and the QTE's are satisfying. And I really do love his design, one of the better designed characters in the past-decade honestly. 

And now for the not so fun styles: 

Silver: Oh good god. Ya know, there's nothing inherently wrong with the idea of a slower Sonic character, because as I said, Amy & the Werehog I liked playing as. Silver is what happens when you take that concept and ruin the shit out of it. He's slow in such wide open levels, its a literal chore to transverse them. And the only thing you have to compensate is some shitty ass short hop. And the fact that his only method of attacking is either going out of your way to find debris to chuck (which admitelly isn't too bad) or stop and wait for enemies to fire ammunition at you and send it back . That's not bad on paper, but it kind of means your effectively helpless if you got nothing to attack with. And the stun attack you have to get absurdly close to use.  And his puzzles, SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Knuckles/Rouge (SA2): I didn't really like Knuckles` levels in SA1, but they were short enough where I just breeze past them and ignore them. Not so much here, I think its generally agreed they took something that was passable and just made it worse for no reason. It doesn't start off so bad as Wild Canyon/Dry Lagoon are small enough where you can find the emeralds in a reasonable time. But then after that, all bets are off. You're thrown in large as levels with cryptic ass hints and your forced to hunt for one emerald at a time. Its. Boring. I like the idea of using Knuckles` abilities to explore, but I don't want his entire game-style to revolve around it, because then shit like this happens.

Big (SA1): Do I really even need to say it? 

• Thumbs Up 1

You can continue feeling some type of way that I'm somehow making a dumb decision by buying stuff that I like, and I'll keep buying stuff I like.

You really don't seem to understand where I am coming from because you constantly keep alluding to the idea that I don't want you to like the Werehog. I'm not saying that you liking the Werehog is somehow wrong. I completely disagree with you obviously because I think the Werehog is sub-par but it isn't wrong for you to like it and I would never try to take that away from you. You are entitled to appreciate whatever you want, I just don't see the appeal is all. What I'm saying is that it's a dumb decision to not play God of War and appreciate it just because you don't personally like the aesthetic seeing as you like the Werehog and they are so similar gameplay-wise. It's mechanically identical to the Werehog but better in every conceivable way. You really should give it a go, and not dipping into it because you are put off by the aesthetic and mythos is closed-minded, sorry but it really is. 

Oh and on this topic of the two being mechanically identical.

Subsequently I would also wager that the gameplay is differently-programmed as well, as in Sonic Team did not simply copy and paste the code wholesale from a God of War game into Unleashed because copyright laws and ethics and shit (unless you and other people who continuously insist upon this argument want to crack the games yourselves and find that out. If they were literally the same code, that would be balls-out amazing). If that is the case, it also plays differently too. But forget the objective observable data; even from a logical perspective, if they played the exact same you wouldn't even be able to sit here and say with a straight face that GoW is superior in the first place. Something that's the same as another thing cannot be superior to that thing; it's either one or the other. =/ 

What? Yes, of course the code is different, I'm not stupid, I don't think the code is literally identical between the two titles. No one does. Even though Sonic Team made the Werehog themselves, and from scratch, it's still a carbon copy just like Poppy Kart Racer is of Mario Kart. Sonic Team were clearly consciously trying to copy God of War, it makes no difference that they made the code themselves, if you like the Werehog you are going to like God of War's combat because they are so incredibly similar, end of. That's why so many people call it God of War Lite, it's a poor man's imitation of God of War. So it logically follows that it you like the combat in the Werehog you are going to enjoy the combat in God of War, especially seeing as it's more refined and better done in God of War.

If this is your argument then you literally have no idea how facts or science works.

Lol, of course not! I'm doing a Master's Degree and literally have no fucking clue how facts work ;) . Not sure why you have to keep flinging insults around. it's not like I'm sitting here going 'lol, you are so stupid because you disagree with me'. At most I don't understand your position, I don't see the need for personal attacks. Can't we just disagree with one another and not insult each other?

The character designs are different. The tone of their fighting is different. The length of time you play them within their respective games is different which is really important because maybe I would find out that I don't actually want to play this gameplay for GoW's 9 hours to the Werehog's what, maybe four-five hours? Their stories are different. Their animations are different in terms of characterization and timing (and timing is particularly important for how a gameplay action feels).

These are fair points but how can you just assume you won't like God of War just because the other factors around the game are different? At the very worst, you won't like the story and aesthetic but you'll absolutely love the gameplay, which is at least something. You really should give it a go, because you never know how you will feel about the other factors unless you play it.

Regardless, all of these things are going to affect how any one individual perceives a single control which in this case is the gameplay even if it's superficially in the same vain or genre, which makes your argument that I would actually enjoy God of War not actually factual, by any stretch of the imagination, which is why I'm annoyed at you and feel you're being patronizing.

I'm not being patronising, I'm not saying that you aren't allowed to like the Werehog and I'm not even saying that you will be wowed and think the Werehog sucks after playing God of War. If you like the Werehog more I won't understand but that's your decision if aesthetic and mythos impacts you that much. 

All I'm telling you is to give God of War a shot because you will probably like it.

And if you still feel I'm patronising, well, sorry. I don't mean to patronise you. That's not my spirit of discussion.

I've taken about five posts or so to explain to you in a multitude of ways that I don't look at games as just nothing but gameplay and its code, but rather everything else such as the narrative, art style, tone, and music in combination with the gameplay as a singular experience as a whole, and on top of this I've not actually made a serious quality assessment of God of War other than saying it's probably a better game than Unleashed anyway. This should have theoretically ceased the discussion as an "agree to disagree" type deal and you should have walked away from this understanding that at the end of the day, I simply have no personal investment towards expending the energy and money to play God of War, just like every other human being on this planet has similar apathy to some game or franchise of some sort.

Instead, you kept saying that I'll definitely like a game completely divorced from my tastes in nearly every single category because it happens to contain a single, similar element when ultimately neither of us knows that. You say it's "fact" that because a single gameplay element between these otherwise wildly dissimilar games is "the same" (again, neither of these are facts), I'll definitely personally enjoy the game that's 99.9% different from what I've already told you I like (which is, at best, just a really bad fucking recommendation). You say I'm making a "dumb decision" by spending my money how I want and merely ignoring games (not even calling them crap or anything) that I don't find a significant personal interest in, implying that the quality of my decision-making is actually dependent upon playing this stupid game franchise. You keep saying I've made the definite assumption that I will not like God of War when I've not actually said such a thing; me saying "I don't feel like trying it" or "there's a possibility I still won't like it if I do try it" (and there fucking is) isn't determining the quality of the game or making a definite statement that I will not enjoy it, a game that- once again- I've already said is probably better than Unleashed anyway. You say it's a "shame" I'm "close-minded" that I simply don't feel like expending energy buying the consoles necessary to play a game whose existence I simply shrug at, like you're feeling sorry for me for not playing the same shit everyone else is playing.

Furthermore, what are you even talking about me implying that you're not letting me like the Werehog? I honestly don't care what anyone else thinks of the Werehog as it pertains to my personal enjoyment of him so I'm not implying that, or anything rather. My direct point of contention is that you've not simply recommended God of War to me and left it at that. You've been making a larger statement about my and other Werehog fans' rationality and trying to be sympathetic about it, which is patronizing as fuck. If you don't mean to be patronizing, then just drop it.

• Thumbs Up 8

You keep saying I've made the definite assumption that I will not like God of War when I've not actually said such a thing.

No I haven't, literally anywhere in these last posts. I've said that you should give it a go because it would be a shame for you to miss it because I think you'd probably like it. I've never claimed you rigidly want to avoid it.

But whatever, you seem to be really aggressive on getting the last word in and shutting down the conversation despite this place being a forum. So I'll let you end it here.

No I haven't, literally anywhere in these last posts.

These are fair points but how can you just assume you won't like God of War just because the other factors around the game are different?

Bruh. Right in the post you made beforehand.

Also, this place being a forum doesn't mean anyone is entitled to put up with bullshit conversations. You tried to recommend God of War to Werehog fans in a shitty manner by sprinkling your posts with passive-aggressive and direct attacks towards the Werehog itself as well as fans' rationality for having the gall to like something you don't, as well as working off of a silly definition of the word "fact." Next time you want to try and enrich our lives with a video game recommendation you'll listen to people when they clarify what their personal tastes are and why your recommendation is perhaps sub-par rather than calling them close-minded.

• Thumbs Up 7

I think the misunderstanding we are having here comes down to the fact we obviously view games from a very different perspective. I certainly appreciate the aesthetic and story of a game. I'd be the first to admit that, especially at the time, Unleashed has a beautiful presentation and I really like the visual flair they managed to pull off. It's not quite what I'd consider to be a quintessential Classic Sonic look, but I really like the Pixar Real World effect they managed to pull off.

That said, I always view games primarily from a mechanical perspective, so if the gameplay is sub-par, especially when it is a carbon-copy of another game, I just can't get invested in it. Unleashed is actually a really good example, I think the game has so many crippling problems from a mechanical stand-point that even though I like the look I just can't play it; both Werehog and Daytime Stages. That's why I was so puzzled why people who like the Werehog wouldn't want to play God of War, because they are so similar from a mechanical standpoint.

But I think I understand now how much of an effect aesthetic has on some people. It's a very different view to mine, but I think I understand it now.

Hopefully we can still be friends :)

• Thumbs Up 1

The best IMO is both Tails and Knuckles' gameplays in Sonic 3. Weird that no one mentioned it.

To put it simple: unlike later games like Sonic Adventure, foxboy and knucklehead don't get only a slice of the cake, they get the whole cake, and even some extra cherries on top of it, since they can find much more paths, itens and secrets than the blueblur. Honestly, alternate gameplays in Sonic games should be like this more often. The other characters should share the same basic attacks as Sonic, like spin jump and spindash, and their speed should be almost the same too. That plus their own habilities like flying and gliding and it's set. I applaud Sonic ADVANCE in that matter too, Amy is the only character that plays very differently from Sonic, but she is very versatile and most of all, doesn't run terribly slow like her Sonic Adventure counterpart.

Speaking of Adventure, I'm really not fond of any gameplay besides Sonic. Tails' stages are 1/3 of Sonic stages, with barely any true opportunity to take advantage of his flying ability, besides those boring boost launchers... Knuckles' levels are quite fun actually, but not something spectacular either. I like his fighting skills, but I would rarely throw punches at my enemies, because everytime I do that, I get hurt too. His hit box is so bad, that I rather ignore the badniks or simply jump on their heads old fashioned way. And again, he gets only a part of Sonic's stages. Amy is a weaker version of her Advance counterpart. Slower, way shorter jump, less skills... The puzzles are okay, but saying that her gameplay is stealthy is bull. Zero always target her. I would have made her play exactly like Advance, and build the level design around her hammer skills, plus the puzzles. Zero could fuck off, or be a mini boss at the end of the stage once in a while. Gamma and Big's gameplay I would have prefered them as minigames, not mandatory stories to unlock Super Sonic. Both gone too far, and I don't really like neither fishing or shooting, it's tedious at best. At least as minigames, they could've have dozens of levels or challenges.

Sonic Adventure 2 I take for the levels I replay most, which are, obviously, Sonic and Shadow's. The mech shooting is tedious, bad to control and not satisfying at all. I never replay them. Same goes to treasure hunting. I play very rarely one of the non pyramid and non space levels. While it improved the combat skills from SA vastly, they ruined the radar. The map size is ok tho, except Mad Space, but it only drags because of the terrible gravity gimmick. One thing they got it right tho, is that every character has original levels. Sure one or another are similar in visuals, but al least you don't feel like playing half of someone's else stage.

Now the Werehog. Yeaaah, I kinda like his first levels, and the combat is pretty decent, with lots of combos to perform, but it ain't my cup of sugar. The later levels have terrible platforming, leaving you relying a lot on the not so relyable stretching arms. After Rooftop Run I think, I found myself too often nervous about my jumps, because it always feels like Sonic's arms will fail and I'll fall into an abysm. And just to clarify, I have nothing against the Werehog. I think his design is good for what it is, and the night aesthetics are gorgeous. The whole game is fucking beautiful, let's be honest. I just don't think it fits the Sonic universe that much. I suppose making Sonic a darker shade of blue and much more physicaly stronger (NOT MUSCULAR, PLEASE) would have made more sense than a werewolf, since the Emeralds do have that sort of power. Either way, I'm not fond of hack'n'slash games, so even that, or having Knuckles instead of Werehog, would have little to none effect on me...

Like I said back there, I like alternate gameplays that don't go too far from Sonic's, like Sonic 3 and Advance do. Sonic's gameplay is always the most fun. If each character got their own original stages too, even better!

Edited by Jango

Let me take a shot at it

Favorite style that don't need to be changed:

Sonic (SA2)

I really like this gameplay style showing you can go fast but still have control over your actions, much better than his Generations playstyle, which focused more on speed and better than his Lost World formula which focused way more on control

Shadow(StH & SA2)

This playstyle kinda has grown on me as the years go by, as long as Shadow uses his Chaos powers, while mixing in his controls and speed from SA2, I'm chill, I can handle him using guns as long as they don't change his personality again to edge

Tails & Eggman(SA2)

I know a lot of SA fanboys hated Tails being in his mech but in all honesty, it suits him seeing as how is a whizz kid, he uses his smarts to his advantage and honesty it suits him just as well as his Adventure playstyle, all that really needs to be changed is the stiffness of the mechs

Tails(SA)

Perfection

Knuckles(SA&SA2)

He had the perfect elements, his stages weren't too big like Meteor Herd, but a little too small, anyways his radar wasn't gimped in SA, which is the radar that needs to be brought back, but his stages in SA2 were the perfect mix of not too long, but not too short, except for a few sticklers (Meteor Herd, Mad Space)

Favorite Playstyles that need added elements or altered:

Silver(S06)

Oh Silver, poor guy, my favorite character with my favorite character theme song, all in a s***ty game, In all honesty they just need to make him faster and give him a homing attack or dash that can kill enemies, then I'll be on board more so than I was before, while I love his broken playstyle in 06, they just need to change him like giving him another method of attack, so everyone can get into him

Personally, I don't consider stuff like Sonic 3 & Knuckles or the Sonic Advance series to be "alternate playstyles", just different characters with different abilities, but the same gameplay. I'm guessing other people feel the same way, which is why no one's mentioned them.

But yeah, I do agree that they're much better than the alternate playstyles of the Adventures, etc. If other playable characters come back, I would definitely like them to go that route with them other than alternate playstyles. As nice as having other playable characters would be, personally, I would rather have Sonic only than have alternate playstyles come back. Even though they weren't wholly unenjoyable, as I outlined in my first post, I almost always find them vastly inferior to Sonic's gameplay.

I've heard a couple people say that they like Tails having mech stages since it fits his whiz kid, tech guy persona, and I understand this, but...honestly, this is probably the biggest reason that I don't like Tails being in a mech. Honestly, I really hate the fact that, for quite a while, they've been pushing Tails to be more and more "the tech guy", instead of first and foremost being Sonic's sidekick - Sonic's pal who always hangs around on him and actively assists him on the field on his adventures, not "the guy who does technological stuff". I just feel like the former part of who Tails is so much more important to who he is and what makes me love him so much (he's like, my third favorite character). I really like his technological prowess as just one facet of his personality, not his primary trait. It makes him much more interesting and less generic for him to be "the tech guy" in some sense, but not JUST "the tech guy".

I mean, seriously, he's named (well, nicknamed) "Tails", and his most notable physical characteristic is that he has two tails that he can fly with. Are you seriously going to ignore the fact that he's a two-tailed fox capable of flight and just focus on the aspect of him that appears in about a bajillion different characters throughout kids' media? Bleh.

• Thumbs Up 4

Hmmmm, nice point, I felt like I was cheating by bringing Sonic 3 to the table :P But I think different abilities can affect the gameplay yes sire. Sonic 3 is not the best example, I will try to explain why: Take the Megaman X series for example. Zero has the same core gameplay of X, yet his unique sword approach creates a complete different experience. And they both play in the same stages with a few modifications here and there, with secret areas to be accessed and itens to be collected by each. Just like Sonic 3. It doesn't help tho, that Knuckles is way better than Sonic in that game!! He does everything Sonic can do (minus the insta-shield, but c'mon), and more, that's why I said it's not the best example. Back to Megaman X: Zero on the other hand, is a bit slower than X and can't absorv any Maverick's power. BUT, his sword attacks are way stronger and he is naturally more resistant than X. Said differences, while they sound simple, affects the gameplay in such way that it feels like an alternate style. Yet both characters can jump, run, wall jump and dash ;) The same rule applies to fighting games. Every character has the same objective of KO-ing the other, but each one has it's own feel, weight, special abilities. 

So where Sonic Team missed? When they decided to make every alternate gameplay vastly inferior to Sonic's, some of them even broken and unpolished, which is like 100% worse. We are tired to know that Sonic games are not the most polished out there, but when it comes to anyone that isn't Sonic, 4 out 5 times is a complete mess. I'll give you the only 2 examples (and that's entirely my opinion, you are ok to disagree) where both alternate gameplays are consistently good and polished: Unleashed and Generations. Both have only two gameplay styles, the former having the biggest contrast between them. Yet, modern Sonic, classic Sonic and Werehog are all quite polished, playable and enjoyable for what they are.

You see that Sonic Team slowly reduced the cast of playable characters, and even when they do add ONE new gameplay style, is still Sonic, wow. I think that subconsciously they think: "-well, even if it isn't good, is still Sonic, right? They wanted Sonic, so it's not our fault".

My feeling in a nutshell: Of everything Sonic Team have tried over the years, the most simple is still the best IMO. It doesn't matter if by the end of the day, all the characters have the same objective of reaching the goal sign at the end of each stage. What matters is how. I just think that Sonic Team could try to spicy things up by designing the stages a little more around each character unique trait. Just don't go too far, I don't fucking want a Tails' stage where I'll have to fly over thousands of bottomless pits! :lol:

• Thumbs Up 1

I think the werehog stuff is the best because, hey, at least you're still playing with sonic and not all of those colorful, annoying furry characters. 

I've heard a couple people say that they like Tails having mech stages since it fits his whiz kid, tech guy persona, and I understand this, but...honestly, this is probably the biggest reason that I don't like Tails being in a mech. 

I mean, seriously, he's named (well, nicknamed) "Tails", and his most notable physical characteristic is that he has two tails that he can fly with. Are you seriously going to ignore the fact that he's a two-tailed fox capable of flight and just focus on the aspect of him that appears in about a bajillion different characters throughout kids' media? Bleh.

I think the rumour that Tails wasn't originally going to be in the game could be true and that he's in a mech because it was the easiest way for the Dev Team to include him in SA2.

I agree with you. When I played SA2 when it came out on Dreamcast I was very annoyed that Tails was in a mech since his main ability was flying in every game up until then. It's also made the unfortunate catalyst where Tails throws dummy rings, which are a terrible idea, because he's the 'tech' guy.

• Thumbs Up 1

The dummy rings paralyze robots, they're a great idea for Tails. I mean in a different set-up of course,.

Tails not originally being in the Sa2 is the most believeable. You can just tell because of his lack of any real story justification for having levels, his levels having much worse design than Eggman's, and this might just be me...but he also controls worse than Eggman. If he just had boss fights and that one kart level, it would've been fine.

The dummy rings paralyze robots, they're a great idea for Tails. I mean in a different set-up of course,.

Yeah, but they are boring and it's especially annoying because I just want to jump into enemies and destroy them with the ease Sonic can. That's what Tails used to be like.

Dummy rings are a stupid idea and I have no idea why anyone on the development team thought they were a good idea. Like fucking hell, just because he's the tech guy doesn't mean his entire gameplay has to reflect that. Its gotten to the point where he hardly even uses his namesakes anymore, which is ridiculous if I'm perfectly honest.

• Thumbs Up 8

Dummy rings are terrible, but not for any reason related to them being a "tech" attack. They're terrible because they're slow and awkward to use, and can be confused with the actual rings that you need to survive. If he had a fast, effective technology-based attack instead, it'd be fine.

• Thumbs Up 3

True. It seems that SEGA doesn't know that there are people who want or at least wanted to play as Tails without some nonsensical handicapping gimmick which was most of the time centered around tech. I don't have nothing against putting tech stuff in Tails' gameplay as long as it complements his natural abilities and makes playing more fun. Unfortunately SEGA hasn't been able to do this.

I mean, in SA2 there was the mech. I get it because they wanted to do the whole "rival" thing but it just wasn't as fun as playing as Tails. I have complained much about the treasure hunting stages in the game but at least you were playing as Knuckles. Also, there wasn't any mention why he was using the mech. There were many times where at least I think it would have been better option to just fly.

In Heroes, fly-type was probably the slowest and I get that it was because they had to carry their teammates but why it was like this? I guess because they wanted to put more focus on speed character and that is my complain with Heroes in general. They made other characters abilities more important by weakening others.

And in 06, the dummy rings and overall much worse control and painfully slow movement. Yes, rings can kill bigger enemies quite fast but the whole 1st person perspective was just disorienting. And also along with everyting that previous posts have said also 1. Tails stopped moving when using them which is always nice in Sonic game and 2. they caused massive slowdown.

Probably the worst of all is Sonic 4. There Tails was like he should be but you can only play as Sonic in single-player. And good luck finding other players online in PSN in 2015.

• Thumbs Up 1

Dummy Rings are a terrible idea because they're a projectile in normal Sonic game-play, they're useless because attacking enemies by any physical means is faster than having to aim a projectile or using one in general. There's no way to make this work in a normal Sonic game. Physical attacks are always the better option.

Something cool I guess would be to bring the ring boomerang back from Tails sky-patrol...the way that worked could add to Tails uniqueness I think. Using it to propel himself both on the ground to move faster and in the air to refresh your flight time. It's something interesting to think about that makes Tails more than just Sonic but he can fly.

• Thumbs Up 1

I think projectiles can work if they've got sufficient autoaim/lock-on/homing properties. That's what the homing attack is based on, after all. But stopping to aim, yeah that's no good.

• Thumbs Up 4

I mean, Dummy Rings are just boring and inefficient too. In Sonic '06 they just outright suck and are inaccurate whilst they are obsolete in a game like Sonic Heroes because there are better attacks for other characters. I remember the first time I played Heroes I was so pissed that I couldn't get to run around normally with Tails after being forced to use him in a mech in Adventure 2. I waited 2 years for the awesome return of Tails, and the rubbish dummy rings were the icing on the cake.

• Thumbs Up 2

I know my asshole is going to be severely penetrated for saying this but I love MOST alternate gameplay styles in the Sonic universe. I mean as long as the main focal point of the character is still there I'll love it, I absolutely hated StH not for introducing guns, but for changing Shadow's character, if he was just using it and kept his original personality I would've liked the game a whole lot more, I mean Tails SA2, he's a wiz kid so having a mech makes sense, Knuckles SA, he's a treasure hunter his gameplay makes sense, Silver, his gameplay makes sense but doesn't at the same time, he's a psychic, he should use it to his advantage such as solve simple puzzles not take long treks across the stage, defeating enemies makes sense with his justice seeking attitude, you see what I'm saying

I mean, Dummy Rings are just boring and inefficient too. In Sonic '06 they just outright suck and are inaccurate whilst they are obsolete in a game like Sonic Heroes because there are better attacks for other characters. I remember the first time I played Heroes I was so pissed that I couldn't get to run around normally with Tails after being forced to use him in a mech in Adventure 2. I waited 2 years for the awesome return of Tails, and the rubbish dummy rings were the icing on the cake.

How do you think Dummy Rings can be overhauled so that they don't suck ? (personally i'd change their color and make it so that it lures enemies)

How do you think Dummy Rings can be overhauled so that they don't suck ? (personally i'd change their color and make it so that it lures enemies)

I think they are irredeemable and should never be used again. I think the person who thought them up should have been slapped for such a silly idea.

That's my view :P

Edited by Regen
  • Thumbs Up 2