Awoo.

Project M [CURRENT RELEASE: Version 3.6]

4.0 Dev Build & Knuckles was leaked, 4chan it I'm sure you'll find it if you guys don't want to post it here, theirs also 2 versions of 3.61 floating about. NewPMDT is trying to get both versions into 1 single 3.61

Heres gameplay of 4.0 Dev:

Also this:

A new dev team has also sprung up that's planning to polish the build and release it as 3.7

Project M will be finished in some form, it may not see 4.0 but 3.7 is something to look forward to,

• Thumbs Up 2

i'm really starting to think nintendo hired a mafia or ISIS to scare these modders.

That's... a not-good joke. Also not that case.

• Thumbs Up 5

That's... a not-good joke. Also not that case.

It wasn't meant to be funny, just a rather blunt point. this whole thing on being soo secretive as to why PM halted and scares off anyone who tried to touch builds 3.61 and 4.0D publicly is getting obnoxious, we were told multiple times this wasn't a C&D but from the way people freak out and get scared off its something bigger then a C&D plus with the all "its a risk to our health and safety" and "our lives are in danger" quotes that are being thrown around, it doesn't sound that farfetched.

Either way I'm expecting the anons of 4chan to take up this cause just for the challenge that it can't be touched.

I honestly don't think it's a good idea in general for them to continue because even for the game to just exist, it puts the original PMDT under serious legal trouble. They're trying to let it die because if Nintendo does decide to go through with legal action, even the smallest infraction would put all of the small time developers in the red, and it would financially ruin them. There's really nothing else to say on the matter.

So, in a way, I'm glad that they at least got to release the unused data before they shut down, but that's as far as it should go, it's way too dangerous for it to continue on at this point.

• Thumbs Up 2

I honestly don't think it's a good idea in general for them to continue because even for the game to just exist, it puts the original PMDT under serious legal trouble. They're trying to let it die because if Nintendo does decide to go through with legal action, even the smallest infraction would put all of the small time developers in the red, and it would financially ruin them. There's really nothing else to say on the matter.

So, in a way, I'm glad that they at least got to release the unused data before they shut down, but that's as far as it should go, it's way too dangerous for it to continue on at this point.

True, any person with morals and a code of honor would do such a thing.

But to the likes of /v/ and other vidya chans, who likes watching the world burn sometimes, all this secrecy is just gonna jar them to try their own thing for the lols.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 5 months later...

Bump.

From Arique over at Retro:

A shitton of PM-related files leaked on /v/ last night, including stuff like concept art, a new Ganondorf costume, an updated character file for Fox, and the character files for Pichu. The thread already got purged on /v/, but I managed to nab and reupload all of the leaked files for those that want to explore them. Here's the download: https://mega.nz/#!TAJxBagD!WMc7vptED7sizsZ3mbHYBe5IgrxVIMQVDYtt5JcAeRQ