Awoo.

Sonic Adventure 2 Comic!

Ziggyfin

I fricking love you include Sonic knocking a cablecar into the sky.
That's the best part of Sonic adventure 2, everyone casually knocking cars into the sky all the time.

• Thumbs Up 8

I do like this comic. The art's good and I'd say the intro flows well. The font and text bubbles aren't obnoxiously big and are easily readable, it's funny to see Sonic worrying about property damage (despite you being able to ignore collateral damage and wreck all the vehicles in the boarding section when you play the game).

Though as someone who finds Omochao's 'helpful advice' in the game annoying, I do hope he won't be recurring throughout the comic. lol

Welcome to the forums! You definitely have a promising future in artwork, as this is awesome and really close to the styles and likes of the Archie Comic artists. Who knows, show them your profile and you may be doing artwork for them!

As for the comic, you definitely do your best in exploring the many aspects of SA2, all the way down to Omochao's annoyance and even the destruction of the cars! I look forward to the future pages of the comic!

I don't usually comment on Showcase stuff (because most of the artists I like on here I tend to follow on DA or elsewhere anyway) but this is probably my favorite thing to come out of the Showcase section in quite awhile.  Love the art style, and I love how you even get the dialogue right, which is something that a lot of fan projects don't do very well.  Fantastic job!

• Thumbs Up 2

I just have to comment on this because this is a really good looking comic, everything about it looks awesome, through i'm not the bigest fans of fan art of eyes with no black puples

Can we just have Sonic throw Omochao at the G.U.N truck?

Great page as always.

• Thumbs Up 2

Being the guy that constantly repeats what others said, this is some really good stuff! So good that it's Archie good!

Really like the writing as well and how you implement as many things into the comic from the game as possible is very commendable!

Please tell me you're gonna make a joke about Big at the GUN Truck sequence.

• Thumbs Up 1

Please tell me you're gonna make a joke about Big at the GUN Truck sequence.

I can neither confirm nor deny any plans for Big's cameos from the Dreamcast version....keep your eyes peeled. ;)

• Thumbs Up 5

I can neither confirm nor deny any plans for Big's cameos from the Dreamcast version....keep your eyes peeled. ;)

Bruh, don't go all Freiberger on me.

;p; aahh!! you are here! i love your SA 2 comic! and i love your style!

keep the good work! :D

• Thumbs Up 1

Out of curiosity, was the art on Shadow intentionally? What I mean is because he's in a Spin Dash in one panel, and in the other panel, he's covered in light. It kind of helps make it more believable that Shadow can be mistaken for Sonic, they simply can't get a clear enough look at him in order to tell the difference.

Out of curiosity, was the art on Shadow intentionally? What I mean is because he's in a Spin Dash in one panel, and in the other panel, he's covered in light. It kind of helps make it more believable that Shadow can be mistaken for Sonic, they simply can't get a clear enough look at him in order to tell the difference.

I'm pretty sure it was, Shadow was being mistaken for Sonic but the game never tried to conceal his identity to make people think it was Sonic at first, I always kind of found that to be a logic flaw with the game.

Yes, I quite like this version.  I definitely feel a lot less like screaming at the characters for being unable to tell the difference.  Good work!

• Thumbs Up 5