Awoo.

Sonic Adventure 2 Comic!

Ziggyfin

You are seriously handling Shadow much better than Sega ever did for Adventure 2. It's called building suspense for a payoff Sega! Learn about it!

Dude, I always loved Sonic Adventure 2 story. You are making it even better, I'm lovin' it. Your art style also got my attention, I really like the less organic and thicker stroke, especially for comics. Keep it up, dude!

This is really good! You captured all the characters personalities perfectly, even the GUN soldiers and even managed to fill in all the massive plot holes and other things that left me with questions while playing the game (such as the whole "How the hell did they mistake a black and red hedgehog with rocket boots and the quills pointing the wrong way who they can clearly see for Sonic?!" as others already mentioned)!

Dude, you are seriously talented!

I haven't seen art this fluid and writing so well-thought-out since... well, Flynn's run of the Archie comics!

Have you considered adapting other Sonic games? I'd love to see you tackle (and redeem) some dark-age stories!

• Thumbs Up 1

Have you considered adapting other Sonic games? I'd love to see you tackle (and redeem) some dark-age stories!

I wanna see him finish this first, then we can consider other stories. this adaption is already a big undertaking.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, for now I'm just going to say I'll be doing SA2. It's my all time favourite game and I'm only doing this in my spare time. If I had all the time in the world I would adapt every single game, but I'll stick with this one for now :)

• Thumbs Up 5

Commented on this on Bumbleking, but I'll say it again, loving your work. The style is very reminiscent of Sonic Battle's, which is an automatic plus.

andpleasedonttellmethatsOmochaoagainKnucklesiscomingacross 

• Thumbs Up 1

I really love your art. I mean it is really good. Archie good. Do you take requests for pictures??

Commented on this on Bumbleking, but I'll say it again, loving your work. The style is very reminiscent of Sonic Battle's, which is an automatic plus.

andpleasedonttellmethatsOmochaoagainKnucklesiscomingacross 

Thanks very much! I love hard edges like in Sonic Battle's art style! Don't worry it's not Omochao! Take a look at the second last panel and guess who it could be ;)

I really love your art. I mean it is really good. Archie good. Do you take requests for pictures??

Thankaloo! I take commissions, but unfortunately I do not take requests. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Dude its too bad Ian Flynn can't view fanart or works I'm sure he'd be giving you major props for your project here.

Keep it up man this is gonna be a loooooooong project but take breaks often and ask for help, its the keys to success!

• Thumbs Up 1

About time I comment on this, because holy moof this is incredble!

I like the colors, (It reminds me of the way Matt Herms colors the pages) and your drawing style is fascinating!

You're really good at handling the story. You manage to build suspense, (such as that page you posted just now), and the characters (case in point:Shadow) as well as bringing that adventure feel.

Keep up the good work!

I don't know, Generation's renditions of the eras are warped it could be because space time is fractured and events are not playing out as they did before, so I doubt we will see the GUN truck go into its berserk mode but hell if Ziggy wants to adapt that go right ahead!!

I don't know, Generation's renditions of the eras are warped it could be because space time is fractured and events are not playing out as they did before, so I doubt we will see the GUN truck go into its berserk mode but hell if Ziggy wants to adapt that go right ahead!!

Lol, I still remember the first time I saw that, my reaction was literally "What... the... HELL!" O_O' "HOLY CRAP RUN!"

Dude its too bad Ian Flynn can't view fanart or works I'm sure he'd be giving you major props for your project here.

Keep it up man this is gonna be a loooooooong project but take breaks often and ask for help, its the keys to success!

Haha thanks, yeah I won't be posting as often, I mean I'll try to do two updates a week but it might go down to like 3 updates every two weeks.

About time I comment on this, because holy moof this is incredble!

I like the colors, (It reminds me of the way Matt Herms colors the pages) and your drawing style is fascinating!

You're really good at handling the story. You manage to build suspense, (such as that page you posted just now), and the characters (case in point:Shadow) as well as bringing that adventure feel.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks very much :D

Hopefully the GUN truck does not demolish too many vehicles, or have sawblades or rocket-boosters.

I'm not including the sawblades or rocket-boosters haha, that was a bit too much for my taste in Generations.

• Thumbs Up 1