Awoo.

Sonic Adventure 2 Comic!

Ziggyfin

First, Big!!

Second, I like that you added crowds their, never made sense to me why GUN got away with their shit in secret by having a rabid truck driver run down a 4 foot hedgehog, imagine the media blacklash with that?!

• Thumbs Up 3

Not only the media, but insurance issues. Not to mention, I'm sure there was at least one person in those parked cars.

• Thumbs Up 2

Not only the media, but insurance issues. Not to mention, I'm sure there was at least one person in those parked cars.

It was too bad we never saw a media report in the game calling GUN out on their shit in city escape. (but it could've been a media coverup too, they are government runned afterall).

• Thumbs Up 2

....not even GUN or the government can create a cover-up of that magnitude....or can they?

For being the 'good guys' GUN performed that horrible raid on space colony ARK, killed Maria and Gerald...while he was tied up in chains...was that necessary? - used brute force to try to kill Sonic, and then through conspiracy at the highest level, Rouge allowed a GUN base to be blown up just so her cover would not be blown.

• Thumbs Up 2

....not even GUN or the government can create a cover-up of that magnitude....or can they?

For being the 'good guys' GUN performed that horrible raid on space colony ARK, killed Maria and Gerald...while he was tied up in chains...was that necessary? - used brute force to try to kill Sonic, and then through conspiracy at the highest level, Rouge allowed a GUN base to be blown up just so her cover would not be blown.

1 Thing I always liked what Sonic X did was made the guy who gunned down Maria feel a lifetimes worth of guilt for his crimes.

Well we know that, thanks to SHTH, the whole prison island wasn't destroyed
it could be considered a non loss if an abandoned GUN base was destroyed on a remote island seeing as the other parts of the island were still functional, besides it never made sense how the Egg-Bombs managed to blow up an entire island, glad sonic team fixed that.

All media and backlash shtuff will be dealt with in the comic to try to make it more believable, along with some Prison Island stuff that doesn't make much sense. GUN is crazy though XD

Remember that this is a fictional world, so it is quite possible that the more human-centric areas of the world (Or Central City or Station Square of wherever) could be a lot more heavily militarized than real life. After Station Square was wrecked by Perfect Chaos who wouldn't want to be more cautious too? If someone stole a Chaos Emerald, one of the all powerful jewels that was key to destroying your city, you'd want to be damn sure it didn't fall into evil hands again. So maybe going nuts trying to capture the one who apparently did it is better than getting another city demolished.

• Thumbs Up 3

Dude, really like the seasonal variants! 

And I shall wait for your next page. 

*watches the laptop intensely*

hah, I'm noticing your name mentioned allot on TSSZ now.

You have got some god damn legit serious talent man, not only do you have artistic skill but your coloring work is great too. I'm not joking when I say I see a future with you at Archie comics I hope someone is watching. a member here was the same and is working with Archie now, she pops by every once in a while.

Just don't forget about us when your bumping elbows with the likes of Evan Stanley and Tracey Yardley k? ;)

• Thumbs Up 1

Just don't forget about us when your bumping elbows with the likes of Evan Stanley and Tracey Yardley k? ;)

Don't forget Diana Skelly! (she's amazing :3)

Thats who I was alluding to. remember she does pop by once in a while, somebody should show her this comic.

Implying she hasn't already but didn't caught that, glad you did. Cause if you didn't, well we wouldn't want to have a bad time, now would we?

• Thumbs Up 2

hah, I'm noticing your name mentioned allot on TSSZ now.

You have got some god damn legit serious talent man, not only do you have artistic skill but your coloring work is great too. I'm not joking when I say I see a future with you at Archie comics I hope someone is watching. a member here was the same and is working with Archie now, she pops by every once in a while.

Yeah, it was very nice of them to feature me and do a lil' interview. :)

Thanks very much, honestly I should spend some more time in the Archie Sonic thread haha! I love Diana's work, it is absolutely phenomenal!! 

• Thumbs Up 2

This is completely amazing. It hasn't been long at all and your art has already majorly improved, and the direction is phenomenal. Love the scripting as well. I'm very into this.

3C35541A07ECF76F19AAF7BC6FB5C8E60663DEDB

Whoa! I meant to post sooner but forgot. Reading your comic brings back memories of playing the game, in fact I feel like playing it again. You even included Tikal and Chaos who I thought would've been mentioned when the Master Emerald smashed again in the game.

It's inspiring. I tried to make my own Sonic comic once, but couldn't handle the details and angles that was required. Looking at your work makes me want to try again.

• Thumbs Up 6