Awoo.

Sonic Adventure 2 Comic!

Ziggyfin

THOSE SUNSET COLORS. That moment just became significantly enhanced.

I learn something new every time I see more art of yours.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/8/2016 at 5:53 PM, Ziggyfin said:

Thanks! I've also just finished an Undertale pic:

undertale_by_ziggyfin-d9uebqe.png

I'm not even an Undertale fan yet I like the picture.

• Thumbs Up 3

• 2 months later...

Sorry for bumping. There's nothing new but i found part of an SA2 manga and thought it was pretty cool.

http://sonichedgie.tumblr.com/post/144605417394/heterophobicsonic-翻訳練習-translation-practice

Anyways, it looks pretty good but i'm not sure if you can copy the dialog or incur intellectual property issues but hey, it's all SA2 and just thinking if you can get inspiration or sth.

• Thumbs Up 1

Damn, thought their was an actual update...

So, what is going on with this project? seems like after march it just sort of fizzled out.

• Thumbs Up 1

@caseykz: I think I've seen this before awhile ago! I love that panel where Shadow's super form fades away instantly as he begins to fall!

@goku262002: Hey, yeah. I apologize it's been way too long. There are a lot of personal things going on with me and people close to me that have kind of smacked my SA2 motivation a bit...I don't plan on quitting, it's just a little crazy where I am right now with life and loved ones. I'll get back to it when I can, but again I'm sorry for the wait :(

• Thumbs Up 5

Me too I don't feel very confortable drawing a lot of Sonic stuff since he's no more "badass" and "cool" as he used to be in older games, so I hope the movie and next games will give him a better image because now it's a huge joke.

Don't loose motivation, your art is gorgeous and if people don't respect you then it's their loss!

• Thumbs Up 2

• 10 months later...

Kinda a random bump, but I was wondering if this is ever going to continue. Definitely trying not to pester you or anything but just wondering since it's now getting close to a year since the last post here. I understand the personal stuff and other things getting in the way and everything of course, bills and work is always more important than an SA2 comic, but you know, 

Kind of doubt it at this point, he seldomly visits and puts his original comic as priority. we're probably never going to see a peep from this project again.