Awoo.

I draw sometimes =)

Muscles Maximum

I really like them! They're just so...nice :)

They have a nice "on-model" look, in a good way.

• Thumbs Up 1

I really like them! They're just so...nice :)

They have a nice "on-model" look, in a good way.

Thanks very much c: I always try really hard to be as on model as possible. I think I'm a little bit of a stickler for things like this.

Though it does present problems when I try and create my own original characters, since I'm so used to just drawing things I know as accurately as I can, if that makes sense :c It goes both ways I guess.

That's some nice art there :)

Here are my drawings.

Screen_Shot_2015-09-26_at_12.24.58_am.th

Screen_Shot_2015-10-14_at_10.36.37_pm.th

Nice. With a bit more practice your lines will be as smooth as eggs. Still those are really cool. I always respect people who can draw machinery. I can't draw cars to save my life (though for me that goes with all types of mechanics to be honest haha)

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow man, your pretty good. :)

Thanks very much! =)

I really should practice more dynamic poses hehe...

• Thumbs Up 1

Really cute! You did a very good job with the coloring, too.

Thank you (>‿◠)✌

Coloring is my favorite part 

• Thumbs Up 1

d4Clu0a.png

A quick Espio sketch. I really love sketching. I don't really like inking though, and today I was in no mood lol. I was trying, but I just couldn't get in the zone. 

I don't want to make a habit of posting too many sketches, but we'll see hehe. Chameleons are the coolest.

Edited by monkokaio
  • Thumbs Up 7

• 1 month later...

Aw yes, aside from the "main trio" (Knuckles, Sonic, and Tails, in that order), the Chaotix are definitely some of my favorite characters. I totally dig their character designs. Vector's is easily one of the most unique in the series, and I agree he can be a challenge to draw - you certainly did an admirable job at it!

• Thumbs Up 1

Nice! I love how you drew him with the SA powerups, they look so purdy on him. :3

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Ahh! I love them. Charmy with a katana is great, he looks so cunning. And your Espio is perfect of course. I always love seeing drawings of these characters, especially great ones like yours ^-^

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Monkey Destruction Switch said:

Ahh! I love them. Charmy with a katana is great, he looks so cunning. And your Espio is perfect of course. I always love seeing drawings of these characters, especially great ones like yours ^-^

You really know how to make my heart melt (─‿‿─) Thanks so much it really means the world to me =)

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...