Awoo.

[ENGINE] - The GMate Engine

VioletX

Looks great! Would you mind if I used this for my fan game when you release this?

It's going to be open source,so anyone can use it ^^

• Thumbs Up 1

• 5 weeks later...

I totally forgot that this site was a thing... anyways, the engine for GM8.x has been out for quite a while now, at version 1.0.5 currently.

Already working on 1.1 with a lot of fixes + a studio port for those without GM8.x (or can't be pirates)

Have fun guys.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

every time I click on each download,it shows errors and all of them don't have links now.Seriously!!!!!!I need to get a game maker engine only for free,pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 hours ago, saad.saad6 said:

every time I click on each download,it shows errors and all of them don't have links now.Seriously!!!!!!I need to get a game maker engine only for free,pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

d25xzgH.png

There's your problem.

Seeing as this isn't the first time this ancient thread has been bumped for little apparent reason, and it's probably going to happen again otherwise, I'm locking the thread. If OP happens to have an actual update to post, let a member of staff know and we'll unlock it.

• The topic was locked