Awoo.

Video Game Transformers AU

sonicgirl313

So instead of constantly posting over and over again in the status update. I decided to create one whole topic dedicated to the little AU to make it more clean and organized. So for now on I will be asking for advice on roles and showing off the artwork here. So to start here's the four pictures I have already made.

mario_prime_and_bowsertron_by_sonicgirl3luigibee_and_wartscream_by_sonicgirl313-calliester_and_vectorwave_by_sonicgirl31peach_one_and_shadowarachnia_by_sonicgir

Now another thing I plan to do is ask for suggestion when it comes to assigning character roles. Sometimes I get stumped when it comes to matching up a video game character to a certain transformers or other times I completely forget about a certain video games character's existence and have to have it brought to my attention. So I'm going to write up my list and show what roles have been filled and which ones are empty. I'm open to suggestions but note that the characters Spyro or Ami can't fulfill the role unless they match the shape of certain transformers. When you see this (?) it means a character that I'm not quite sure of and I'm willing to hear better suggestions. When you see this (??) it means I'm unsure of the transformer name I gave them because sometimes I get stumped especially when it came to Sonic. *cringe* Anyways here's the list.

Autobots

Optimus Prime - Mario Prime (Orion Pax - Jump Pax)
Bumblebee - Luigibee (Goldbug/Goldfire - Gold L)
Ironhide - Ironlink
Wheeljack - Wheelegad
Elita-One - Peach-One (Ariel - Toadstool)
Prowl - Espiowl
Jazz - Jazzden
Blaster - Calliester
Brawn - Little Brawn
Seaspray - Seabolo
Ratchet - Ratchet (HA!)
Sideswipe - Sidesnake
Sunstreaker -Sunsnake
Inferno - Knucklesferno
Bluestreak - Jetstreak
Tracks - Dimitracks
Rodimus Prime - Sonic Prime (Hot Rod - Sonic the Hot Rod)
Kup - Kupson
Blurr - Blurricks
Cliffjumper - Cliffalcon
Powerglide - Tailsglide
Chromia - Zeldia
Moonracer - Mooncreamer
Tailgate - Robingate
Arcee - Daicee
Springer - Shulker??
Grimlock - Yoshilock
Swoop - Swoopdo
Slug - Klag
Sludge - Pledge
Snarl - Snarldile
Outback - Tyback
Jetfire - Jetdark
Jetstorm - Jetpit
Silverbolt - Peppybolt
Air Raid - Fox Raid
Fireflight - Slippyflight
Skydive - Skykrystal
Slingshot - Falcoshot
Ultra Magnus - Olimar Magnus
Perceptor - Bentleytor
Drift - Ryurift??
Bulkhead - Bulkmurray
Sentinel Prime - Phoenix Prime
Red Alert - Red Amy
Firestar - Rougestar
Hot Shot - Roy Shot (Definitely not picking the other option)
Nova Prime - Terra Prime
Beta - Aqua Beta
Windblade - Palutenablade (My brother really wanted me to make Palutena Windblade instead of Bayonetta since he believed she fit better)
Trailbreaker - Trailston

Decpticons

Megatron - Bowsertron (Galvatron - Dry Bowsertron)
Starscream - Wartscream
Shockwave - Ganonwave
Cyclonus - Kamekus
Scourge - Courage (Basically Corrin but I couldn't find a good combination of Corrin and Scourge)
Thundercracker - Thundernights
Skywarp - Skyreala
Slipstream - Slipenelope
Soundwave - Vectorwave
Laserbeak - Laserduck
Ravage - Huntage
Buzzsaw - Buzzcharmy
Rumble - Marible
Frenzy - Mightzy
Blitzwing - Roolwing
Astrotrain - Astrotanga
Constructicons (Koopalings?)
Stunticons (Select Skylanders from Superchargers Team)
Swindle - Warindle
Rest of Comabaticons (Wario Ware Gang?)
Sharpnel/Sharpshot - Sharpkirby
Bombshell/Hardshell - Metashell
Kickback - Kickdedede
Blackarachnia - Shadowarachnia
Megatronus - Xehatronus
Lockdown - Locker

And that's pretty much all I got for now.

• Thumbs Up 2

I thought you were going to do K.Rool and Blitzwing?

*facepalm* Gah I totally forgot that changed Blitzwing from Count Bleck to King K Rool! Thanks for reminding me.

Alright update on my little AU. The Sonic Prime and Dry Bowsertron picture is almost finished and will be up soon. Also the votes are in for whether Ike or Phoenix Wright will be Sentinel Prime and the most popular vote ended up going to Phoenix. So Phoenix will get a picture soon of him as Sentinel Prime. There's also been some changes concerning characters I've already chosen.

• Amy has been chosen to be Red Alert, I went with a female character due to the animated series.
  • Because of Amy being Red Alert, my choice for Inferno has been changed from Roy to Knuckles
  • Roy has been chosen as Hot Shot
  • Megaman has been chosen as Hound
  • Rouge has been chosen as Firestar
  • Espio's transformer name has been officially dubbed Espiowl
  • Raiden's transformer name has been officially dubbed Jazzden
  • Liquid Snake's position as Sunstreaker has been solidified
  • Stick the Badger's position as Blurr has been solidified
  • Kingdom Hearts characters are being considered for Primes but only original ones

And that's all my updates for now. The next time I'll post will be to show my finished Sonic Prime and Dry Bowsertron picture.

• Thumbs Up 1

sonic_prime_and_dry_bowsertron_by_sonicg

And the picture is finished! Let me tell you, drawing Rodimus' helm on Sonic's head was a bit of a pain in the butt. Curse you Sonic and your quills, you cost me the life of my eraser trying to get you perfect! *shakes fist*

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well this one took a while to finish but I managed to get it finished. So here's Yoshi, Birdo, Koops, Plessie, and Dingodile as the Dinobots.

yoshilock_and_the_dinobots_by_sonicgirl3

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

Make way for the adorable Insceticons! XD I mean Kirby and the gang was just a perfect fit for the Insecticons because just like the Insceticons, Kirby and the gang love to eat. Also the whole cloning thing fits for Kirby considering in Magical Mirror he was spilt up into four versions of him while in Mass Attack he was split up into ten versions of him.

sharpkirby_and_the_insecticons_by_sonicg

• 1 month later...

After three failed processings, I finally get this picture done! So here's Amy as Red Alert and Sticks as Blurr. I have absolutely no regrets!

red_amy_and_blurricks_by_sonicgirl313-d9

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

Well it has been a while but I finally made a new Transformers VG picture. I decided to draw Shadowarachnia without her helm.

shadowarachnia_helmless_by_sonicgirl313-

• Thumbs Up 1

I started working on this one pretty much as soon as I finished my previous picture, this  picture features Link as Ironhide and Zelda as Chromia. I edited the design of Ironhide's helm to make it look more natural on Link and I gave him a Cybertron-esque Master Sword.

ironlink_and_zeldia_by_sonicgirl313-d9u6

• 1 month later...

So in honor of the Ratchet and Clank movie that came out yesterday, I finally decided to draw Ratchet (R&C) as Ratchet (TF) and Alister Azimuth as Knock Out. I decided to mix together Ratchet's G1 design and his Prime design because I found his G1 color scheme too bland but I want the artstyle to match up with my previous pictures.

ratchet_and_knockster_by_sonicgirl313-da