Awoo.

Noodle Art!

Rabid-Noodles

Heck yeah! Glad to see you around here again!

Thanks man! I actually tried to come back before the whole forum wipe thing and then.. the whole forum wipe thing happened so it was like I never came back at all haha

Gonna try this time! Miss this place

Excellent! Just...excellent!!

The coloring of the first one reminds me a lot of Matt Herms' Archie Sonic work (which means it's impressive). Your Sonics (and, well, everything else) are awesome.

• Thumbs Up 1

The coloring of the first one reminds me a lot of Matt Herms' Archie Sonic work (which means it's impressive). Your Sonics (and, well, everything else) are awesome.

Should've mentioned, Matt Herms actually did colour that one haha! But glad you like it!

Thanks everyone for the super nice comments! (: I'll probably upload here a little more often

Thanks for the comments guys!

I wasn't going to post this here originally but I had a change of mind. It's just a tarot I did as part of a collab thing with some friends.

tumblr_nwofjhsZVM1unx613o4_1280.png

I'll try to update this thread more in the future!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...