Awoo.

SegaSonic Popcorn Shop dumped

goku262002

Eggman why would you stand next to the exploding popcorn machine!?

That's dangerous!

But gosh dang that was hilariously cute

Eggman sings, is a (semi)bro with the heroes, creates crazy but awesome robots, and takes ballarina classes? He's like a Sonic version of Dr Nefarious.

And, huh, you had to play a game to get popcorn. And no doubt, if you lost, you didn't get popcorn. Devious.

Also, I want popcorn now ._.

• Thumbs Up 1

uLWLOL.gif

*Puts on best David Attenborough imitation*

Behold...the majestic Eggus Robotnikus. In it's natural habitat...in all it's glory.

Anyways, I was aways curious about this thing. Turned out way more charming than I ever thought it'd be.

• Thumbs Up 6

What is up with that Eggman run!?:wacko:

It's like he's auditioning for ballet class... 

• Thumbs Up 2

Why is no one realising that Sonic, Tails and the small animals are freakin' HUGE?! What is going on?! Or did Eggman shrink?... But then the small animals are still huge!

uLWLOL.gif

Why does Eggman have such slender legs? Also he's spherical, so where exactly do they meet his torso?

This is kind of mesmerizing to watch. 

• Thumbs Up 3

Why does Eggman have such slender legs? Also he's spherical, so where exactly do they meet his torso?

This is kind of mesmerizing to watch. 

That's what Eggman originally looked like in the games, complete with weird run. I have, however, often wondered how those legs support him, especially since the series went 3D where he retained the slender legs but the rest of him became more realistically fat-shaped.

Edited by kamifox1

t5j8l.gif

had to do it. its my favorite part

Honestly, I'm surprised Eggman's that desperate to prevent any popcorn being made..

• Thumbs Up 4

Honestly, I'm surprised Eggman's that desperate to prevent any popcorn being made..

good old McNosehair :)

hey anyone notice how he loves hammers? 

First does anyone notice thats the same Sonic VA from Patrol Car? it seems even back then Sonic had a set voice actor, who who he is?

Second, I'm impressed this game is running off Genesis/Megadrive hardware the sprites are such high detail. shame these sprites never got used for anything else but I'm glad we can preserve this game now until the end of time.

• Thumbs Up 2

First does anyone notice thats the same Sonic VA from Patrol Car? it seems even back then Sonic had a set voice actor, who who he is?

Second, I'm impressed this game is running off Genesis/Megadrive hardware the sprites are such high detail. shame these sprites never got used for anything else but I'm glad we can preserve this game now until the end of time.

I wanna say Takeshi Kusao

• Thumbs Up 1

Looking him up, he's done lots of stuff, and he's been in the industry since the 80's. I knew I recognised the name somewhere, because he's in SegaSonic Arcade, so it seems logical that they had one guy to cover all the arcade stuff. 

Also looking, he was the guy who voiced Akira. So we can link one of the most acclaimed and creepy Anime of all time with prancing Eggman. 

• Thumbs Up 3

Man, now I'm hungry for popcorn.

Also, Eggman's run cycle is FABULOUS.

• Thumbs Up 1