goku262002

i...must..... resist..... AHHH!!

tumblr_nwuqafuEpC1uwb389o1_540.jpg

he is grace! he is perfection!! :D hahah

this really made my day

aww you beat me to it! but love it :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Popcorn Sonic's canon: 

Popcorn Sonic's Eggman had a dream to be a dancer, he was really good at it too.

But one day, Sonic opened up a Popcorn shop next to his dance studio. Hungry, Eggman went along and ate some popcorn, it was the most delicious popcorn he had ever eaten, and he kept eating it.

Over time, Eggman ate too much and it ruined his dancing career, Eggman now blames Sonic for his failed career as a dancer and is now trying to get revenge by destroying Sonic's popcorn enterprise... 

===========

We should totally create back-stories for all these mini Sonic's. 

• Thumbs Up 9

Popcorn Sonic's canon: 

Popcorn Sonic's Eggman had a dream to be a dancer, he was really good at it too.

But one day, Sonic opened up a Popcorn shop next to his dance studio. Hungry, Eggman went along and ate some popcorn, it was the most delicious popcorn he had ever eaten, and he kept eating it.

Over time, Eggman ate too much and it ruined his dancing career, Eggman now blames Sonic for his failed career as a dancer and is now trying to get revenge by destroying Sonic's popcorn enterprise... 

===========

We should totally create back-stories for all these mini Sonic's. 

McNosehair was a ..... kinda dancer in Sonic x :)

fGCsjg.gif

Huh, so today, I've learned that Eggman can dance quite well in this game. Man, they better make a reference to this in next year's anniversary game...

• Thumbs Up 2

So Rika Chou from Sonic Retro went through the very VERY annoying trouble of getting these sprites, so credit all of these to Rika.

[img=http://I.imgur.com/cfdJZDM.gif]

WDDtlrP.png

7bLzoY9.gif

3RGfAyU.png

JDCpCPS.gifaA9nial.gif

xi67Yw9.png

NGD1GRS.gifYzNM41L.gif

5awqCUq.png

Qx67AST.png

OK I am tired of this now! I might try the rest later. These should be basically pixel perfect now (Mame is very annoying to rip sprites from!) Sonic's animation might be in the wrong order.

Edit: added a couple

• Thumbs Up 7