Awoo.

is shadow the hedgehog so bad?

drnknssofshdw

And at the end I think Shadow should've said "Sayonara, Shadow the Hedgehog" instead of "Goodbye forever, Shadow the Hedgehog". I mean i'm fairly sure its supposed to be like SA2...

Yes, it was supposed to be a reference to SA2. In Japanese, Shadow says "Adios, Shadow the Hedgehog", which is what Maria and Sonic said in SA2.

Gladly!

Shadow the game has the dubious honor of being one of the only games I'll never play. I've had nightmares in which I bought the game for five dollars. NIGHTMARES, MAN. I've already exposed myself to enough gameplay videos though, so I'm basing my opinion of it both on the retarded-ass concept, poor level design, and the uncanny ability to go out of its own way to make itself look as not fun as possible.

Shadow's the worst thing to ever happen to the franchise. Making Sonic dark and gritty was the worst shit Sega could ever have done. It was the kind of thing people would have joked about eons ago. "What if Sega had made the Sonic series more tough and violent and dark and gritty? Put guns in the series, make the characters swear all the time. Haha, will never happen, it's just us teenagers being stupid and rebellious as usual." But it happened. Fucking A.

HEY. Sonic didn't need stupid cursing in every other sentence, angsty backstories, stupid rivals, and idiotic, mind-numbing vocal rock music (but Waking Up is pretty nice). And he certainly didn't need to be dark and edgy. Shadow single-handedly brought everything I dreaded and feared into the series.

It's amazing that this game even exists.

Hey,I'll admit the game wasn't all it should've been but lighten up,I have the game and I seriously doubt you've had nightmares, so the game was a bit of a bad idea and they could've done a lot more to improve on it.Okaaaay....... so they could've just totally rethought what the game's story line was. <_< Also the music is cool,I like listening to it.

No, I really did have nightmares in which I actually bought the game. I'm not kidding around, they were the only Sonic-related dreams I've ever had.

Once had a dream in which I bought both Shadow and its four sequels, one of them being a Wipeout rip-off for the Wii.

I think every other user summed the gameplay flaws quite nicely, so I don't think that I myself can do much more to explain what's wrong with it. I think my biggest griped with the gameplay is that it's very simple, repetitive, and the action flows like a river of syrup. The branching story system has you play from the same levels all over again with very little variation in objective and, of course, the camera is downright obtrusive much of the time.

U dumb, i have finished the other sonics too, i personally think that everyone hates it cause its hard
Did we play the same game? Shadow the Hedgehog is insultingly easy. A ranks are practically handed out like those cheap little-league trophies that even the losers get.

No, I really did have nightmares in which I actually bought the game. I'm not kidding around, they were the only Sonic-related dreams I've ever had.

Once had a dream in which I bought both Shadow and its four sequels, one of them being a Wipeout rip-off for the Wii.

:blink: .......... Yikes. That is pretty bad.