Awoo.

Haalyle's Drawings! [ART]

Haalyle

Haalyle's Drawings!

profile_picture_by_haalyle-d9f4cdy.png

Hey guys! Welcome to my showcasing of digital artwork! Every photo is hosted on DeviantArt (a link to my profile will be put into my signature) and posted here once uploaded.

So, only last month, I got a drawing tablet to make my creative portfolio for an interview a few weeks ago (which I managed to get into). At the moment, I'm only really practicing and so most of my artworks will probably just be chibi Sonic characters.

Here's some art I've done lately.

drawing___tails_doll_by_haalyle-d9bw2hy.I first drew this as a pencil sketch, scanned it and clean it up to how it looks now on Paint.net with a mouse.
tails_sketch_by_haalyle-d9dphna.png
silver_chibi_by_haalyle-d9eirlx.png
happy_halloween_2015_by_haalyle-d9ezgef.
only_fakers_wear_scarves__re_uploaded__b      
intentional_accidental_death_pg_1_by_haa
random_sketch_w_i_p_by_haalyle-d9l0die.p

And so, this is what I've done so far at the moment and you can definitely see how different my style has become throughout them.

Thanks for coming here to view them. I'll edit this original post with each new artwork (put into a spoiler).

Edited by Haalyle
  • Thumbs Up 9

Great drawings, and congartulations to the drawing tablet! I used that technique too (drawing with pencil, and then remaking it with computer). It is very useful, because I can't really draw on the computer, but I can make my pencil drawings look much better. This style also looks nice, good job! ;)

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

only_fakers_wear_scarves__re_uploaded__b

In honor for the last episode of Sonic Boom later.

Edited by Haalyle
  • Thumbs Up 4

• 3 weeks later...

intentional_accidental_death_pg_1_by_haa

First page of my two paged comic. No spoken lines, but you can think up whatever you think suits the scene.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 3 weeks later...

random_sketch_w_i_p_by_haalyle-d9l0die.p

Did a little random sketch because I felt like drawing. Of course, it's not finished and I don't plan to finish it. Just felt like sharing.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 11 months later...

Wow, it's been a whole year since I've updated this thread. Decided I post some sketches I've done over the year, mainly as jokes.

Things I drew over the last two months:

XHN6wfK.png

mLuhRfl.png

And what I drew today:

F7nxHzu.png

(This was a joke in a Discord server I'm in, since everyone was drawing this one pose in different styles, so I did it in my terrible sketch style.)

• Thumbs Up 3