Awoo.

SSMB group picture~planning thread (Requests are closed)

Rey Skywalker-Ren

I'll join! My OC is Emma, as seen here:

daNvvSF.jpg

She's got blonde hair, blue eyes, red flames on the shirt, if you need that information.

Oh, and she's wearing jeans and whatever shoes you pick.

• Thumbs Up 2

Ooh, neat!

I remember a project like this being on SSMB a while ago, it was really cool!

tumblr_my0wayU0vj1r6hwmao1_500.png

I would like to be Meowkie, the cat on the left, sorry, there is not much full art of her and most of it got taken down, so this screenshot is the best I got as far as official art goes.

• Thumbs Up 2

Awww crud....

I really don't have a fictional version of me (nor do I want to use crappy ass Sonic recolurs) sooooo cartoonify me, I guess.

11041651_887894487919589_238450103909009

Me in the middle and no, I do not have brothers. Use the pose here as well if you would but I guess make me look more snarky (like add shades), I guess? And as optional thing, make me hold a digital copy of Lost Steam....

I'm being selfish, aren't I? Oh and I guess you put me somewhere in the middle of the fine folk I've made, so I guess near Falonso and such.....

• Thumbs Up 3

How about a genderbent version of the version of Key on the left for me? (Yes, she is where the "Key" in my username comes from)

Keyart.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

Since I can't be the Werehog and real people are out of the question, I'll just make this simple and be this little dollop of ice cream. It's Whisper from Yo-Kai Watch if you want more references. Please and thank you. ^^:

whisper_79721.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

Cool!  You can draw me, Gregzilla, as my Gregzilla character, Gregzilla.  Here is Gregzilla:

tumblr_static_dr7qvg9oqfc48s0ows4s4o0k4.

(Pictured: Gregzilla)

• Thumbs Up 7

http://i.imgur.com/4mvTeIU.png

My character Meleon, who is essentially me. I always like when people attempt member-focused art projects like these, so good luck with the picture!

• Thumbs Up 4

Hmmm

5y5fkk.png

Is Buff the Cat riding the Egg Walker acceptable for ol' Indigo Rush? :D?

This reminds picture reminds me of Plankton's superhero form from Sponge Out of Water:

latest?cb=20140805160018

Edited by Ryannumber1gamer
  • Thumbs Up 1

I suppose I'll bite.

tumblr_ni6plq2f081tiipj5o1_1280.png

How 'bout some Ice Climbers? If you don't want to draw both that's alright, just pick Popo (the purple one) if that's the case.

• Thumbs Up 2

Diogenes <3

Yo it could be me but the links broken. Is that your avtar character or a different character? (though i had you in my head as your avatar)

I suppose I'll bite.

How 'bout some Ice Climbers? If you don't want to draw both that's alright, just pick Popo (the purple one) if that's the case.

i wanna say i know ice climbers haha

(you can also get a friend to be the girl and it would make a good friend picture)

Diogenes <3

Yo it could be me but the links broken. Is that your avtar character or a different character? (though i had you in my head as your avatar)

Huh, it's working for me. Anyway yeah it's the same character as my avatar/sig, Akane Koumoto.

• Thumbs Up 1

Huh, it's working for me. Anyway yeah it's the same character as my avatar/sig, Akane Koumoto.

OK thne its my dumbass computer then because i can see it now haha

Well. I haven't used this character in quite some time -- almost going on two years, in fact -- but here's my old fan OC.

yoshiunity____new_design_by_yoshiunity-d

I was planning on bring him back as a human, but I'm cool with him being Yoshi one more time before I do that.

Edited by YoshiUnity
  • Thumbs Up 1

I like this here but problem is it says no Sonic characters allowed and every avatar I ever used (Except for 2 days I used Amy.) always had Tails in it. There might of been other characters with him but I always used Tails and not have anything else except DanielJ86 drawing he made of me long ago here.

Edited by TailsTellsTales

This seems like it'll be a bit of fun! :Good luck on the artwork!

But, of course, I would like to enter. If it's alright.

Reference pics:

TFTB_Episode1_Image1.jpg

Zero01.png

Zer0Zero.png

1951232563503facfedb3c4.JPG

Now, you may notice some of these pics have an emoticon in front of his face. If you could, can you maybe put a <3? If not, don't worry.

• Thumbs Up 1

Does this count as a fan character?? Dr. Albert Eggman. Dr. Eggman's legs, Dr. Wily's torso and arms, Dr. Eggman's head and Dr. Wily's head hair and Mustache.

Reference pics.

Sonic_%26_All-Stars_Racing_Transformed_-

latest?cb=20110506122446&path-prefix=en

• Thumbs Up 1