Awoo.

SSMB group picture~planning thread (Requests are closed)

Rey Skywalker-Ren

Welp, might as well chuck my face into the pile too:

PsiClr.png

He's only 2'3", for reference. Don't like being so picky about it, but something always seems off if he isn't really short. >w>;

• Thumbs Up 3

@DanielJ86~! <3

You OC is the mouse? Also I didnt want you to think I was ripping off on you. haha

Anyway guys I think I want to start off on this tomrrow~ so anyone wants to jump in nows your chance~! 

Are you talking about my Avatar? No, he's not an OC. He's the title character of a series called Hamtaro. His name being Hamtaro, he's a hamster. I'll try to link a picture of him.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/hamtaro/images/7/75/Hamutaro_800_bg.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150514194029

You did say that official characters from other things is okay, than Hamtaro would make an ideal choice. I did make a Hamtaro Fan Character long ago, but I don't have any material of him anymore. If you wanted to have my entry as Hamtaro, that would be cool. :)

To be clear, I would never think you'd be ripping me off. I like to draw to spread smiles and maybe inspire others, I would never get in the way of another persons creativity.

Edited by DanielJ86
  • Thumbs Up 2

May i be in this too? could you made me as a male Lupe with a shorter hair? , his name would be Nikos , oh and thanks for doing this btw!!!

lupe-final-153157.thumb.jpg.92966927fc11

Coud he have a light brown fur instead? thanks again

Edited by NikoS
  • Thumbs Up 1

Welp, might as well chuck my face into the pile too:

Hidden Content

He's only 2'3", for reference. Don't like being so picky about it, but something always seems off if he isn't really short. >w>;

And all this time I thought that purple bit was a sweater instead of just a scarf. 

I've been living a lie!  :V

Edited by Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon
  • Thumbs Up 2

Alrighty guys, No more requests after this one. Im starting drawing now. 

If that is all, I would wish you good luck.

• Thumbs Up 3

Alrighty guys, No more requests after this one. Im starting drawing now. 

Go figure I read this right after learning this topic existed :<

Go figure I read this right after learning this topic existed :<

Hey your in to. Which character you wanna be?

Oh, I'm in? Cool!

I typically like to be represented via my OC, Jessica. Here's one reference pic, but there's also more on my Tumblr and some fan art on my About Me if you need help with details:

http://i.imgur.com/2wAPqA5.png

If you can't do her for some reason, let me know because I do have two backup suggestions.

• Thumbs Up 1

Okay I'll let you in but seriously people. After Light's request no more! Unless i come to you and want you you to be in. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I know some are wondering "whos Sonikku going to go as?" dont know which one. so I did a poll. But I have these guys I drew along time ago. The top one I did a month ago. So here's the poll: http://goo.gl/uHytrl Which one do you think I should go as? 

5646ec9eef508_.thumb.png.9836cd96f26cf51

5646ecea7bcdd_2.thumb.png.6009d3e9483bb1

• Thumbs Up 6

I was about to ask to be drawn as Meowth since he's my avatar, but I guess that's out of the question due to the no Pokémon rule. <_<