Awoo.

Profile comment glitch?

FantasticMrRobb

Hey! c:

So, every time I log on to the SSMB, I usually try to tell everyone Happy Birthday (if it's their birthday, of course). Sometimes when I'm going to leave a profile comment, I run into this little bug. I'd estimate this happening around 85% of every time I try.

When entering a member's profile page and clicking on "Status Feed" to leave a comment, the text box will only load the attachment box. I'll usually have to refresh the page, wait around 30 seconds, then click on the text box and finding it working normally afterwards.

It didn't become a problem (besides being an annoyance) until it didn't work on a certain member's page, and I had to reload the page like 7 times.

Just thought I'd make it aware and hope for a fix! I know you're all busy, so just take your time. c:

I have the same problem too! At least you could still type in something, but you could not see what you are typing. I typed without the text box, but it still works for me. If this happens, open a notepad/word document, type in what you want to say here, copy it, paste it by pressing Ctrl+V because text box is missing. If you are on Mac, press Command+V.

Edited by CarFan3635

I've had that several times, mostly if I'm trying to comment within the status updates list instead of the status itself, if you get what I mean, but refreshing never works for me, I always have to go into the actual status instead to fix it.

• Thumbs Up 1