Awoo.

*(M&S 2016 - What Music Do You Want Remixed/Remade?)*

Chris Knopps

Throughout the Mario and Sonic Olympic series, countless tracks from throughout both franchises have been remixed and/or remade.

So the question is, what tracks from throughout both franchises history do you hope to hear given new life in the upcoming 2016 Olympics title and which tracks already remixed/remade featured in past entries do you hope to return?

My top remix/remake picks are as follows - Keep in mind some have already been in the series but just as ported tracks/handheld exclusives

Star Light Zone - Scrap Brain Zone - Sonic 3&K Boss - City Escape - Live and Learn - All Hail Shadow

E.G.G.M.A.N. - Knight of Wind - Sonic Boom - His World - Never Turn Back

maxresdefault.jpg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris Knopps

• Mando-Whirl-Wind

• DarkRula

• PF1690

maxresdefault.jpg

Wait a sec, is that an official banner? where did you find it?

Edit: NM, looked around found that it was fan-made roster wishlist

Edited by Mando-Whirl-Wind

Ha ha! Makes thread about selecting what music is desired in a game, gets a response only requesting something about art.

Interesting. But yes, it was just s simple Google search for something to put here along with the thread. Pardon for not answering before you had to seek it yourself.

Ha ha! Makes thread about selecting what music is desired in a game, gets a response only requesting something about art.

Interesting. But yes, it was just s simple Google search for something to put here along with the thread. Pardon for not answering before you had to seek it yourself.

M&S games always have solid soundtracks and remixes, but this is the first time since, like the second entry we've gotten new characters, so the full roster is kinda hype.

I wouldn't mind hearing "Reach for the Stars" remixed in some kind of way. I think if they made the tune sound like going Super Sonic in Colors, it could be used for some kind of event!

Don't know if it's been done before, but if we're getting Espio in the roster too...

TEAM CHAOTIX! Please? That would be a brilliant song to have playing while in a football match.

I'd love to see 'Reach For The Stars' remixed...and I'm always up for 'Can You Feel The Sunshine'!

It'd also be interesting to hear a version of Speed Highway. Super fast, super upbeat, it'd suit the running challenges well I reckon.

I'd love to see 'Reach For The Stars' remixed...and I'm always up for 'Can You Feel The Sunshine'!

It'd also be interesting to hear a version of Speed Highway. Super fast, super upbeat, it'd suit the running challenges well I reckon.

Imagine playing Feel the Sunshine while knocking the sh@% out of Mario as Sonic in the boxing event.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm glad. I would have flipped my shit if Vector was replaced.

I'm glad. I would have flipped my shit if Vector was replaced.

Chaotix aren't much of a deal for me. I'd like to see Tikal/Chaos/Shade and whatever Archie characters get in the Olympics since they are just side games. Side games SHOULD include the Archie characters since they aren't canon and canon is the only thing people have an issue with regarding their usage.

• 2 weeks later...

Waking up or This Machine, I love Julien-K

But a Live and Learn, What I'm made of..., Grand Metropolis, Super Sonic Speed and Un-Gravity it is not bad either