Awoo.

I want a quick animation/commision made (willing to pay $60)

Alienrun

Hey everyone, I was literately just working on making an apology topic disclosing what happened before when I was here, seeing it would be appropiate as a way to re-introduce myself. But unfortunately I can't work on it at the moment, due to things out of my control and due to private reasons which would take to long to explain. So why this topic can't wait for that one is because the "favor" which I'm self aware, that this website might not be the best place to bring it up, I'm running out of time and don't really have a better choice at the moment. So please, if this somehow counts as another screw-up to add to my list of failures, know that it will be the last!

All you need to know for now is:

1. I'm dead sorry for what happened.

2. I don't consider myself the same person I used to be anymore.

3. To put into perspective of how big of a deal I made of this, and how long it took me to get over it, there is only 1 other thing I have done in my whole life that I regret more than what I did here! (and no, this had nothing to do with me getting a strike!)

...with that out of the way, onto the main topic!

I'm currently volunteering for an official teen art group in my area that focuses on helping those that are disabled. (most of them have autism, in case your curious.) We meet once a week for six consecutive weeks approximately 3 times a year. This session everyone is focusing on making live stop-action films using our actual bodies. Most have even made their own stories and costumes using their own characters to make the process more fun and creative. Normally, since I haven't been volunteering for that long, I just monitor how everyone is socializing since I'm only 20 and help with simple stuff, such as setting up the next activity. This time, however, I've been instructed to do something that takes much more effort. (I'm working with a partner by the way.)

We had to come up with questions that we used in order to interview everyone. We would then have to put the scenes together, along with other random shots/videos of people working on their stuff/socializing, in order to make a "documentary". We were told that it didn't have to structured like a normal documentary at all, and that we had full creative freedom to how it would be. Seeing that I have been spending a lot of my spare time learning how to edit crap, I figured that I could put my skills to the test here and make something worthwhile and impressive! (Sort of. We'll be showing everyone the final project this Friday!) Upon looking over the footage, My partner and I saw an opprotunity to capitalize on something interesting that happened during one of the interviews. This guy was ranting about a story he came up with during several of the questions, it came together in a very fluid but still amusing way! I Then came up with the idea of asking someone online to make an animation on said story (its not that long) and then put it in the backround while said person narrates what's going on! Not only will it make it easier for the audience to understand the flow of the story, but will add to the humor that's already there tremendously!

So yeah...details...uh...

I really don't care for its quality, just as long as it looks "good enough" by your standards. It doesn't even have to be in color, or be an animation. It can just be a bunch of simple pictures/vectors in succession. Kinda like a comic book or a manga! I just want SOMETHING to put in the backround that gets the message across, and a simple slideshow of black and white pictures will be perfectly fine!

So yeah, $60 I'm willing to pay for it! I'd probably need it a wee bit before Friday (12AM) just so I have enough time to edit in what you send me. If you know anyone who is interested or if your interested or if you know a better place that I should petition this to, please don't hesitate to tell me right here! Once that happens we can figure out a way for me to privately send you the audio file which contains the story I want you to "draw" or "recreate" however you best can!

I don't know how I'm going to figure this out if more than one person volunteers or if I posted this in the wrong category or how reliable is paypal for sending money to people. But hopefully this will all work out in the end!

Thank you all for reading this and have a good night (or day, I don't know where you live! :))

P.S. Can't be bothered to change my signiture with my super outdated video so just ignore it! :P Plus I'm very sorry if this comes off as awkward. I'm not used to asking for this kind of help in the slightest and my online writing skills are quite crap anyways. So I can already see the confusion and misconceptions coming from a mile away! But hey, what can you do?! :)

P.S.S Yes I get super stressed when I do something like this, so please don't rag on me unless its well thought out constructive critisism!

• Thumbs Up 1

Are you talking about specifically 11/20/15 as the final date? I'm not a artist/animator, but that should be clarified as freelance/part-time animators still have a lot of things on their plate to take care of (School, other commissions). Regardless of whatever or not you'll provide the details when they ask to hop on in, it's better to entice people by stating specific requirements, deadlines and specifications from the get go. Good luck, but if you don't find anyone, be sure to have a back-up plan.

Edited by Kaze no Klonoa
  • Thumbs Up 1

Are you talking about specifically 11/20/15 as the final date? I'm not a artist/animator, but that should be clarified as freelance/part-time animators still have a lot of things on their plate to take care of (School, other commissions). Regardless of whatever or not you'll provide the details when they ask to hop on in, it's better to entice people by stating specific requirements, deadlines and specifications from the get go. Good luck, but if you don't find anyone, be sure to have a back-up plan.

Yes that is the deadline! If noone shows up, I'm pretty screwed. I hope high pay/low quality will get someone to help though!

The thing I forgot to bring up though untill I remembered just now is me questioning the vadililty of even having a apology topic that leads onto other stuff I'm struggling with. Like is it nessasary? Does any one really care? If everyone says no I'll probably just make it quick and short and get the point of my problem instead. Possibly.

Yes that is the deadline! If noone shows up, I'm pretty screwed. I hope high pay/low quality will get someone to help though!

The thing I forgot to bring up though untill I remembered just now is me questioning the vadililty of even having a apology topic that leads onto other stuff I'm struggling with. Like is it nessasary? Does any one really care? If everyone says no I'll probably just make it quick and short and get the point of my problem instead. Possibly.

I think you'll be more screwed if you worry more about making a apology about a thing that you don't need to bring up anymore then some assignment you have to turn in. If you can't animate, try to find a less creative solution, just in case. While looking out for a artist can definitely help, they'll be looking for higher paying stuff they can work on for a less tighter deadline.

I think you'll be more screwed if you worry more about making a apology about a thing that you don't need to bring up anymore then some assignment you have to turn in. If you can't animate, try to find a less creative solution, just in case. While looking out for a artist can definitely help, they'll be looking for higher paying stuff they can work on for a less tighter deadline.

Thanks for the advice! I should have probably made this awhile ago and made it more of priority instead of fearing all this regret stuff. I wasn't set up to fail but I kept delaying it unexpectantly! I'll defenitly try to have a back up plan then! :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Dude I'm an animator! If you want an animation done just PM me the details and I can totally work on one for ya!

Oh guys! second thought! I'm willing to have multiple people work on this, whether it be together or seperate. It would be nice to have multiple styles to pick/mix with and it gives me more back up leeway as someone might say yes, but not follow through with that agreement. Thanks for reading this (...yeah!)