Awoo.

My Assistant PM Notification

Miko

So here's the deal, I come to the board, It tells me I have a PM and I did. I read it, respond and then I go browse other parts of the board. But the dag on notification window keeps popping up even though it tells me I have no new messages >____<

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, this is happening to me to, where it looks like this:

dumb.png

I keep opening new tabs (that's the way I work) and it pops up EVERY TIME. It's a super annoying bitch. </3

I suppose it is because it checks if you have new PMs, yet cannot actually verify that and pops up with the error message instead.

Also, lol at the driver error message haunting you wherever you go on the SSMB. Blue IPS screen of death, if you will.

This did not happen to me, but my PM thingy rarely pops up anyway.

My PM thingy never pops up, even if I have it turned on. Not that I recieve messages that often, but when I do I don't get told about them.

Yeah, and we also had that server move. I think it is safe to say that this problem is gone (for now, at least). Hence, topic will be locked.