Awoo.

SSMB Super Smash Bros. Tournament: Low-Tier City (December 11-13) [COMPLETED]

I'm still on the fence with whether I wanna play as Shulk or not. He's so fun but I'm not great as him...

If you need a few words regarding Shulk I'd be happy to help you out. I'm no amazing advice giver with anything but I could definitely give you some pointers.

• Thumbs Up 2

If you need a few words regarding Shulk I'd be happy to help you out. I'm no amazing advice giver with anything but I could definitely give you some pointers.

To add to what Spinny said, I'd also look towards asking @DarkDefeater. Him and Spinny are some of the best Shulks on the boards, they'd definitely be willing to help you out. I'd say look towards asking @SilentDoom since he's an an absolutely fantastic player, but he's on Smashboards these days.

• Thumbs Up 2

if only mega man was part of this. then i could give tips despite the fact my mega man is half decent at best :P

I dunno, either Mootoo, Mr. Slam and Jam, Shankins, or pengweng kang

I can you're talking about Mewtwo and DDD but who are the other two suppose to be?

In terms of these low-tier characters, if you'd like tips on Bowser, Bowser Jr.,  Little Mac, Charizard, Lucina, Jigglypuff and/or Mewtwo, I'm your man here for you!

Easy win for redcap. 

Outdated Wii fit and shulk here I go.

Edit: fuck Wii fit. Still can't hit anybody. 

Edited by jords

Reminder that the tournament starts THIS FRIDAY! If anyone else wants to sign up, this week is your last chance to. Be sure to read the OP for all details and sign up!

• Thumbs Up 2

Well, I'm more confident with my Shulk now. I've definitely improved as him, but I'm still ridiculously nervous, hehe

Still gonna practice more before Friday though.

I've just registered, I'm coming in, if nothing goes wrong this weekend. And I'm going against Jords, well that's swell :/

I understand, Penny. Sucks you're make it, but best of luck to visiting your Mom. Hope it goes well!

For anyone who wants sign up, do it fast! Friday's comin'!

• Thumbs Up 1

Bah, just noticed this and see that it's full already. Oh well, better luck next time. Good luck this upcoming friday.

Edit: Er, hold on, still able to sign up? I thought the preview on the main page showed it as being full, Felix?

Edited by RoboRick

I haven't yet decided which characters I'll use,  so I guess,  you could maybe just leave me as "?" since I'll probably make my choice at the last minute. 

Bah, just noticed this and see that it's full already. Oh well, better luck next time. Good luck this upcoming friday.

Edit: Er, hold on, still able to sign up? I thought the preview on the main page showed it as being full, Felix?

There's absolutely no limit as to how many people can sign up, everybody's allowed to join!

I haven't yet decided which characters I'll use,  so I guess,  you could maybe just leave me as "?" since I'll probably make my choice at the last minute. 

A'ight, I'll edit the participant form then.

By the way,  we can change characters we use between the 2 or 3 matches correct? 

Alright, I registrated on the tournament section. If it's going to be held on 6 PM EST, it will be midnight for me. It might be a bit hectic, since I got work that day up until 11 PM in the GMT +1 Amsterdam time zone region (Or 5 PM EST) to simply convert it to your time zone, Felix), but I'll try to make it to home in time for the tournament to be held. I'll try to save replays of the match(es) I'll play in and send them to you.

On that note, if anyone wants to practice vs. me for warmups, feel free to send me a PM regarding it, and I'll get back to you if I got time for it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yo guys, for everyone participating I made a Discord chat for all of us to talk while we're fighting this weekend. I've PMed everyone who's signed up, but if anyone needs it I'll PM you for an invite.

Guess I'm up for this, since now I know that nothing's happening that will keep me from doing it once it comes around

For anyone who needs to add me, my NNID is TheDeleter

Guess I'm up for this, since now I know that nothing's happening that will keep me from doing it once it comes around

For anyone who needs to add me, my NNID is TheDeleter

I'll add you tomorrow for some practice if you'd like, okay?